Vampire Vixx chapter 27 Di's true itentity...

Vampire Vixx
"Appa? Please tell what I should know about Di?" she asked her father. Ji-Hoon deeply sighed and looked at his daughter. "She's not Adi and Ken's sister..." he said. "Bwo?! Is she adopted?!" she exclaimed in complete shock. "More than that". he replied. "Huh? more than what appa?" she asked. "She's your great great great aunt of yours from your mother side". he said without any hesitation. "Huh? It can't be..." she replied in shock. "I'm sorry I knew you was going to react like this, I really shouldn't have said anything". he said in a regrettable tone. "Appa... what is her real name?" she suddenly asked. "Youngji". he replied. "Youngji?! Wasn't she the one who died of cancer?!" she exclaimed. "That was true she did died of cancer many years ago..." he said but suddenly became quiet. "So was she reincarnated just like Ken?" she asked her father. He nodded. "So does she know about her past life with Hongbin-oppa?" she asked him again. "No... Her memories are still asleep" he said. "So she doesn't remember any of her past life with Hongbin-oppa?" she asked. "I'm a afraid she doesn't have any memories of them". he said. "So what do we do in order to recover all of her memories?" she asked. "Hongbin-ssi has to kiss Di on her lips so that Youngji can be awaken from her deep slumber". he said. "Appa? Can I phone up the boys tonight?" she suddenly asked him. "Sure you can, this is their phone number". he replied while writing down the phone number to Seoul. "Appa? Is it okay if we stay here until late and phone them from the company?" she asked him. "Of course you can... wait you want me to stay here aswell?" he replied and asked her with his eyes widen. "Nae... they're your friends you know". she replied. "Yeah your right... who would you like to talk to about this?" he asked her. "It would be better off telling this to Hongbin-oppa since he knew Youngji way before he joined Jellyfish Entertainment". she explained to her father. "Oh I see, I guess Hongbin-ssi told you". said Ji-Hoon. "Yeah he did more or less..." she replid with a smile. Ji-Hoon nodded that he understood what Sufiani wanted to do, they stayed behind really late and Sufiani picked up the phone from her father's desk & started to dial the number; it rang for a few second until she heard the other side of the phone being picked up. "Yeoboseyo?" The other side of the phone answered making Sufiani's heart skip a beat. "Hello Leo-oppa, it's me Sufiani". she answered back in a tone. "Oh... princess hello... nice for you to give us a call..." he said. "Nae I know... Oppa is Hongbin-oppa in?" she replied with a smile on her lips making her father look at her suspiciously. "Sure... is it urgent?" he asked her. "Nae, it's really urgent". she replied with a smile. "Just give me a second I'll call him for you". he replied. "Kamsamnida oppa..." she replied. She heard phone being put down and heard another person picking up the phone. "Yeoboseyo?" he said. "Oh Hongbin-oppa! It's me Sufiani". she said. "Oh Sufiani-ahhh!!! How nice to hear your voice again!!" Hongbin exclaimed in happiness. "I know, it's good to hear your voice too oppa". he replied. "Leo-hyung told me that you needed to talk to me urgently". he said. "Nae... it's about Di..." she said. "Di? What about her? Did something happen to her?" he asked Sufiani in a worried tone. "No, no, no nothing serious... I just wanted to tell you something about her, something really important..." she said. "Ohh jinja I see, then what is it you want to tell me about her?" he asked. "Di's real identity always has been Youngji". she dropped the bombshell. "Huh? Youngji?! My Youngji?!" Hongbin exclaimed through the phone in shock. "Nae that Youngji In which I'm talking about". she replied. "But I thought she died of cancer..." he said all confused. "Nae, she did died of cancer but she has been reincarnated just like Ken & Hyuk". she explained to him. "Oh my God! Why didn't you tell me abou this before?" he asked (he sounded he was about to cry). "I just found out about it today and that's why I called you now to tell you this". she explained to him. "Ohh okay but Di knows about her past right?" he asked her. "Aniyo... her memories are still asleep..." she replied. "Oh I see what can I do to awake all of her memories?" he asked her with a sad tone. "You have to kiss her on the lips it's the only way to awake her from her slumber". she replied quickly. "K-K-Ki-Kis-Kiss her?! On the lips?!..." he exclaimed in a stuttering suprised tone. Sufiani smile, she could imagen Hongbin's blushing face and started to laugh. "Bwo? What's so funny?" Hongbin asked her. "You sounded so cute just now oppa". she said with a smile. "Cute? What you mean I sounded cute just now?" Hongbin asked Sufiani. "You was struggling to say the word kiss and lips". she said in a teasing tone. "No I wasn't" he replied to defend himself. "Aigoo... You replied all shy, oppa are you in love with Di?" she continued teasing him. "Bwoya? What do you mean? Aish! Yah! You're being a big meanie". he pouted. "Ohh! So does that mean you like he?r" she asked him and jumped up in happiness. "I didn't say that". he replied. "Even if you didn't said it, but Di sure talks about you a lot and says how much she misses you". she said. "Jinja!? Did she say that?!" he asked her like an overly excited puppy voice. "Nae she sure did... listen I gotta let you go now but I will let you know more about Di, arasseo?" she said to Hongbin. "Nae arasseo, arasseo". he replied all sweetly. "Okay take care oppa and send my regards to the boys for me...bye". said Sufiani. "Nae I sure will, bye and take care of yourself and say to hi Di for me". Hongbin replied and the phone call ended. Sufiani looked at her father who was eyeing her up and down with his arms crossed in a suspicious way. "Bwo? what's with your look on your face?" she asked her father. "Hmmm... Do you like Leo?" he asked her all of a sudden. "What are you talking about?" she looked him all confused. "Ohh looks like someone is denying it". he said with a smile. "Denying what exactly?" she asked him all confused. "You're trying to deny the fact that you love your Leo-oppa... am I right?" he said with his arms crossed. "Yah appa?!" she whined like a child. "So you do like him..." he said with a smile. She nodded with red cheeks that looked like that was about to explode. "Aigoo you look just like your mother when you become all shy with red cheeks". he said while pinching his daughter's cheeks. "Aish appa you're not helping". she said. "Ah mian mian I think we should go now". he said between giggles. Ji-Hoon told Sufiani to act around Di normal like nothing has happen and she agreed with him with a nod. They went home and Tae-Hee was in the kitchen sobbing on her own. Ji-Hoon asked Sufiani to go to her room and went into the kitchen to talk to Tae-Hee in private by closing the door behind him. Sufiani went to the to the other room and leans onto the wall to hear the conversation of her parents. "Tae-Hee-yah, what's wrong? Why are you crying?" Ji-Hoon asked his wife while wiping her tears gently. "Yeobo, I have bad news..." she replied between tears. What coud be the bad news? End of chapter 27. TO BE CONTINUED...