Vampire Vixx chapter 19 The last member...

Vampire Vixx
There was silence in the room for a while until N broke the silence. "Yes Hyuk... you're the last member that we have been searching for and waited for decades". said N. "It's impossible I think you got the wrong guy". Hyuk replied stuttering. "Then what can we do to tell you that mark on your lower back is the vampire VIXX's mark and that the picture in that book looks a lot like you?" Hongbin asked him. "Maybe he's a doppelganger, there's always a possibilty of a lookalike". he said. "Hmmm... Boys it's no use I guess you should show him your marks" Sufiani suggested to the boys. "I guess we have no choice but to show it to him". said N deeply sighing. N took off one off this shoe, Ken moved his long hair out of the way, Hongbin was wearing a t-shirt short sleeves, Ravi was wearing a vest on and Leo took off his shirt making Sufiani blush as soon she saw Leo's firmed abs. "See I have the same mark like yours on my left feet, look". said N. "Here's mine on my left bicep". said Hongbin. "I have my mark on my right shoulder". said Ravi. "Mine is on the neck!!! I never felt so violated in my life!!!" Exclaimed Ken like a crazy little boy making a big fuss. Making Sufiani to pinch Ken to make him calm down. "Not so loud Ken, there are people sleeping you know". she glared at Ken. "Miahne noona, I just can't help it but to express it". Ken pouted at his cousin because he felt the pinch by her. "Really Ken -_-". Adi asked him. Leo then interrupts them to face Hyuk making Sufiani's cheeks burn. "Since your mark is on your lower back, mine is the total opposite side which is literally on my abs". said Leo. Hyuk took a closer look at each of their marks and the boys handed him a mirror so he can compare to his mark to the boys' marks. He realized that's the same mark they have. "I can't believe it... I have the same mark as you guys so this means I'm one of you". he replied in surprised. "Yes, if we didn't show our marks you wouldn't believe us". said Ravi. "Well that's true... By the way how come I'm a human with a exact mark like you guys?" Hyuk asked Adi and the boys. Adi took out the book that was left in the kitchen, Sufiani felt really shy all of a sudden, where she decided to go to her bedroom to go to bed saying goodnight to everyone and trying to avoid a shirtless Leo. As she was walking away with her head bowed down facing to the floor, Leo quickly grabbed her waist just in time and making her head lift up seeing that she was about to hit her head onto the wall. "..... Be careful". said Leo in a gentle tone. She gentle nodded him, she notices that Leo wasn't letting her go and he leaned in to kiss her back of head making her heart beat fast. "Thank-you Leo-oppa". she stuttered. Ken stood in front of his cousin to stare at her and he cheekly smiled at her. "Someone is blushing". he in chorus. "No I am not... AISH!" she pouted at him while kicking her leg in the air trying to kick Ken and he's loving the fact that she's shy. "Aigoo... This girl". Ken giggled while pinching her red burning cheeks (lol she really wants to kill him). Adi and Hyuk finished the small discussion with the history of the Vampire VIXX book. "Okay I'm ready for what's yet to come". said Hyuk. "What are you ready?" Ravi asked him. "To awake my true form". Hyuk replied. "Oh I see". said Hongbin. "Appearantly the leader is the one that has to awake me... So whose the leader?" Hyuk continued and asked. "I am". N came forward to face Hyuk. "Oh ok... leader I'm ready". he replied. N grabs Hyuk's neck and bit him, Hyuk's true form was awaken making the house shook for a moment and all of the girls that was upstairs all rushed downstairs thinking it was earthquakes. "It's an earthquake! What should we do?!" Lilli panicked. "What are you talking about? What earthquake?" Adi asked them trying to calm her down. "The house shook..." said Candy. "Ohhhh that you mean..." said Adi. Hongbin looked at Di for a moment and had a flashback of someone. "Hongbin-oppa, are you okay you seemed as if you saw a ghost?" Di asked him. "Hmm, Oh it's nothing". he replied with a forced smile. "Are you sure you're going to be okay?" Di asked him once more and making her feel concerned. "I'm okay you don't need to worry". he said to her. Who was the person that Hongbin made him feel surprised or shock to see that same person that resembles Di in his mind. End of chapter 19. TO BE CONTINUED...