Vampire Vixx chapter 14 Unexepected place...

Vampire Vixx
Morning came and the sun was really bright so the vampire boys did not come out because their weakness is the sunshine. "Morning everyone". Sufiani expressed herself with a smile. The boys looked at me and Ken started to tease me as always. "Oooh OMO noona... You're in love!!!" he exclaimed. "Shh shut up..." she hushed him. "Aish noona, you're so obvious... when you smile like that it's like you have fallen in love". said Ken. "I'm just happy and I'm not in love". she replied back at Ken glaring at him. "Arasseo...". he said and he suddenly asked Sufiani "But you are in love with Leo-hyung, right?". She blushed and tries to avoid Leo's gaze. "Oooh... noona likes Leo". he . She covers Ken's mouth to keep him silent for a day. After breakfast N goes to Sufiani and asks her if she would like to go to the city with him and she says yes. During their way to the city N stops the car all of a sudden. "Princess, Do you like me?" he asked her. "Of course I like you, you're the most sweetest guy I have ever met along with Leo, Ravi and Hongbin". she said smiling. "Oh I see". he sighed. "So where are we going to exactly?" she asked curiously. "To Jellyfish Entertainment". he replied. They went to Jelly Entertainment and the main boss was waiting for N. "YAH! N where have you been we've missed you". said the boss. "Ah miahne". said N. The boss looked at Sufiani. "Whose the girl?" he asked N all curious. N gave his boss a cheeky smile. "Ahh she's my future wife" he whispered to him. "OMO!!! REALLY?!" the boss exclaimed. "Just playing you". N replied to his boss and laughing at him. "YAH! That wasn't even funny". he said to N. "The boys and I have to protect her from danger so her parents hired us for the job" N explained to him. "Oh I see". the boss replied to N. N and the boss went into a private room to talk business, leaving Sufiani to wonder around the building and all of a sudden she accidently bumped into a mysterious handsome young man. "Miahne I didn't mean to bump into you". said Sufiani in a apologetic mode. "No it's okay... just be careful next time". he said to her. "Ah okay". she replied to him. He looked into her eyes and his face was extremely close to hers which was making her heart race. "What is your name young maiden?" he asked her using his charms. "Hmm my name is Sufiani". she replied. "Nice to meet you, I'm Seo In-guk". he said to her. While Sufiani was with Seo In-guk they were walking and talking, he showed her around the building giving her a tour and telling her it's a place where music is produced. "Music is produced here?" she asked him. "Ah nae... So why do you think your N-oppa refers my boss as 'boss'..." he said. "Well I don't know I'm a bit confused actually". she said. "Okay then here's the story... I know that you know that N, Leo, Ravi and your cousin are vampires; well they have a hidden past that only in Jellyfish Entertainment knows about". he said. N then comes out of the room with the boss, he also interrupts Sufiani and Seo In-guk's conversation. "Ah princess let's go home now". said N to Sufiani. "Okay then... Thanks oppa for keeping me company". she said to Seo In-guk with a smile. "Ah anytime". he said smiling at her. They waved good-bye and after they left the Jellyfish Entertainment, N and Sufiani headed back home and meanwhile during the journey Sufiani was curious about what happened to the boys in the past. "Hmm... N-oppa can I ask you something?" she suddenly asked. "Sure what is it". he replied. "Seo In-guk-oppa was telling about the Jellyfish Entertainment and the company is in fact a place where music is produced..." she said. "Ah nae... is it". he replied. "Oppa? What happened to you guys in the past?" she asked N. "Well Ken and the other member died in the past turned themselves into human beings". he said. "Oh is that why you guys stopped going to Jellyfish?" she continued in wanting to know more. "Nae". he replied. "What did you guys do in there in the past?" she asked. "We were a famous Idol group and everyone loved us". he said. "Well... I guess now that Ken is awaken now, what's left is the last member to appear" said Sufiani. "Ah I know but who knows how long that will be". he said feeling sad. "Don't worry he'll come, you can trust me on that". she said. She kissed N on the cheek and N stops the car and kisses her making their lips crashing to each other. N then smiles at her because her face was burning bright red which he finds it super cute. "I love you princess". he whispered to her. "Nae I know". she shyly replied. End of chapter 14. TO BE CONTINUED...