[Preview] Karma Café II ( Five Years Later)

Karma Café

 

Five years since Karma Café business started. When Luhan and Sehun moved to Netherland, Junmyeon and Yixing lived in Spain, Kyungsoo and Jongin enjoyed long distance relationship, so does with Minseok and Jongdae, Tao and Kris moving forward when Tao introduced Kris to his parents in Qingdao, and Baekhyun also Chanyeol who still enjoy the beginning of their new relationships.

It seems happy ending for everyone. Is it really a happy ending?

Luhan and Sehun decided to get married in Netherland, can they make it when suddenly Nainai called and said Sehun isn't destined with Luhan? What will they do?

Kyungsoo get a job in America when he meet with another man without Jongin know about it, while Jongin try his best to work as soon as he graduated from college to get married with Kyungsoo. Can Kyungsoo keep his heart to Jongin and they save their relationship?

Minseok and Jongdae, when Minseok doesn't want to leave Seoul and live in Toronto with Jongdae since Minseok thought he's the older and Jongdae should listened to him. What will they do?

Kris is a douchebag player before he meet Tao. Can Tao still trust him when he meet Kris with another man?

Yixing wanted to adopt a child but Junmyeon doesn't want it yet. What's Junmyeon's reason and can Yixing convinced him?

Baekhyun and Chanyeol enjoyed their new relationships. But can Baekhyun really moving on from his past with Changmin? Can he really open his whole heart to Park Chanyeol?

And don't forget the new Karma Café with Henry Lau as the owner and all new staffs. How the lives going on inside the unique café?