My first Kiss~

Oppa, I fall in love with you

In Taemin & Minho's camp

           So me and Minho in one camp Taemin thought, "I can't believe this..AHHH!!", Taemin screamed, "Heenim-ah~ are you okay?", Minho asked, "m-m-me? yes,yes", he answered. "let's go sleep then..", Minho smiled and went to sleep. Sleep..what if Minho..hugs me and...YAH! TAEMIN! stop thinking negative things >.< Taemin thought.


Key, Onew & Jonghyun P.O.V:

                              "Hyung, do you think they'll be okay?", Jonghyun asked Onew. "Yup! don't worry about them, let just sleep, Key, honey sleep beside me pleasee :3 ", Onew said "Anyioo(No)!!! yeobo sleep beside me!", Jonghyun argued, "let me sleep on the middle~ sheesh -.- what's wrong with you guys?", Key took his pillow and sleep on the middle.

In Taemin & Minho's Camp...

                                      "are you asleep?", Taemin asked Minho "it's already 12.00 you know~", "I can't sleep, before I didn't tell you...", Minho answered. Taemin got up "tell me what Minho?", "I-I-I.." tremors "I'm shy to tell you >.< " , Minho said "Just tell me...no need to shy", Taemin smile cutely. Minho's heart beating fast because of Taemin cute smile. "I-I-I...I love you Heenim!" Minho said and he kiss Taemin, Taemin shocked "o-oppa...."

MINHO KISSED TAEMIN :D
WHAT WILL HAPPEN ON THE NEXT CHAPTER?!?! you can give me any ideas ;)
COMMENT!! x) pleasee subscribe too :D


-sorry if it's boring