WE can't fire that witch!

Oppa, I fall in love with you

Key’s P.O.V:

“ARGGGHHH!!!! I’m wrong choosing her as a maid! I better fire her or else she’ll take Taemin from Minho”  I entered the kitchen and smacked the table, “YAH!” I tried to make saeko shocked. “waeyo~~~~Kiki” making cute face to me..DUUUH!! that’s not cute that’s TERRIBLE and she called me KIK!?!?! Eeewww this girl…I’M GONNA TEACH HER A LESSON! “YAH!!!! DON’T CALL ME KIKI! Geeez what am I to you -.- DDUUUHH, and anyway why you’re trying to flirt TAEMIN huh??” I death glared at her she was like O.O tch! Sooooooo ANNOYING!! “Mi-mi—“ she was scared by me. “WHAT?” I glared at her again “MIANHAE, I just love Taemin that’s all and I want Taemin to be mine :3” she said and blushed, geez, I WILL FIRE HER!  ==” I WILL! “YAH! You’re FI—“ I was about to say “fire” but then.. .

Jonghyun’s P.O.V:

“WOW!! My wife so mad at her right now…hehehe :3” Oh wait!?! Why she stopped talking? With that witch girl..huh? so I stalked them there’s an Idols news on TV, it was us, signing the contract about no Relationship allowed. OMO!!!! Eottokae??!!!
LWHAT IF THAT Witch….

seoko’s aka the witch P.O.V:

“OMO! OMO! Seriously? So…all of you guys are single now? NO JONGKEY? 2MIN?” I asked them,  KYAAAA!!! XD” I was really happy to the maaaaaaaaaaaaaaax, no one can be Taemin’s, but he’ll be MINE :3 HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE. OMG!!! This is my lovely day EVER! Am I dreaming or what!?! OOHH!! My bad, not dream but REAL! :3 OOOHHH I’M SOOO gonna have you Taemin.. <3

No one’s P.O.V

“OH GOD?!!! There’s secret camera?!?!  O.O” Taemin was about to cry, Minho hug Taemin immediately.     “Okay! So ready for dinner!” the witch told them, all of SHINee members sighed except for Onew who was carving for Chicken. “why you guys look so down?” the witch asked us, Key showing death glared at her “Oops! Sorry oh yeah I know why because you guys can’t couple? :3” she talk like that easily, Key staring at her and said  “SHUT UP! Or else YOU’RE FI—“  “Fire me?” she smirked “you want me to tell your manager so that you guys will not be an Idols? Want that….KI…KI?” she said and staring at Key back “UGGGGGHHH!!!!!!!! THIS GIRL WANT ME TO KILL HER!!!” Jonghyun thought, Jonghyun tried to bring Key away from her “Let’s go!” Taemin said and leave her alone “YAH! You guys leave me? Taeminnie you leave me honeeey!!!” she said and  act cute “EEEEEEEEEWWW!!! No waaaaaaaaay” taemin brought all of them out from the dorm. “I don’t want to eat her cooking, she may put something baaaaaaaaaaaaad” Taemin thought and widened his eyes. “Aiggoooo, you cutie Taeminnie” Minho chuckled.


Onew P.O.V

 Ohhh my tummy, so hungry!! “YAH!!! Why you guys bring me out, I want to eat chicken!” he said “Onew sangtae!” they all looked at me “ehehehe okay okay” I said and sighed, “oh! I’ll treat you guys dinner” Key said with a big smile. “YAY!!! CHICKEN HERE I COME” I said and jumping “tsk, tsk, tsk this guy” Minho rolled his eyes :p well as long as I have my chickens <3 MWAHAHAHHAHAHA!!

Taemin P.O.V

“Gomawo Umma!” me and Minho said at the same time, I giggled Minho winked and pinch my cheek oOHHH HE’S HOT!! “yah! Yah! No lovey  dovey here” Jonghyun gave us a warning “mmhhmm, fans will see us or that witch = = ” Key Umma giving us an advice and shaking his head, me and Minho nodded and we act cool. Minho holding my hand :3 HEHEHEHE. I was like OOOHHH!!! I’m melting melting! MELTING!!! I thought and can’t stop smiling.

Jonghyun P.O.V

“Geez, my son and daughter, Minho Taemin!! >.< oohh I want to hold Key’s hand too” I thought to myself, I looked to Key’s face, “oh god his lips” I was going to melt!! “what? What did you say just now honey” Key staring at me and….DID HE CALL ME HONEY JUST NOW?!?!OHHHH!! you NAUGHTY KEY :3 GARHHH!! My head is spinning I can’t focus what I’m doing… O.O AAAHHHH!! KEY YOU’RE SOOOOO HOT!!!


Key P.O.V

I just heard Jonghyun said “oh god his lips” did I really hear that? Or am I just…dreaming or what?!?! !@#$%&(*(#$%^))**^^$##!!!!!!!!! Oh Jonghyun you’re sooo hotter than anyone else :3 “Okay here we are” I said and opened the door of the restaurant. And there Onew hyung gone crazy -.- “AAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!” Onew was really hyper he jumped at the counter and ordered for chickens and drinks. “there, there Onew hahahaha!” I laughed at him. I hold Jonghyun’s hand and omo!!! :3 MY CHEEKS never blushed like this before.

Onew’s P.O.V

Okay….I’m HUNGRY!!!!!!! Why I must wait for long time! Oh okay there’s no witch here mwahahahaha!! I hate her actually cause of some reason…but who cares right? As long I’m stick with CHICKEN! That’s IT! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!  I’m crazy? I am? Yes? Agree? Okay not, cause you’ll know that I’m CHICKEN HOLIC.

 

SO HOW'S THIS CHAPTER? Mianhae late Update again T^T

OOOHHH THAT WITCH DX SEOKO!!!!!!!!! T^T they can't fire her...what will happpen for the next chapter :D ?

wait for the next chapter!!!! ^^
 

<----MINHO LOOKS SO CUTE XD agree? ^^

SHAWOL...SHINee always love you ^^