Chapter 9

Finding Miss Perfect

 

“So Siwon how are you and your pretty girlfriend?” Eunhyuk asked as he sat next to him.

 

“Oppa ah~ why are you sitting there?” Taeyeon frowned and Eunhyuk just stuck his tongue out on her.

 

“Where do you think I should sit? Am I not allowed to sit anywhere I want?” Eunhyuk said, trying to annoy Taeyeon. Siwon watched as the two continue to annoy one another. Taeyeon almost spit her food on Eunhyuk after she saw Donghae with a girl.

 

“Hello. I’m Jessica. Oh! Since you guys are Korean you can call me, Sooyeon. It’s my Korean name.” Jessica introduced herself as she vowed.

 

“Why don’t you let them call you Jessica?” Donghae asked and Jessica sent icy glare on him.

 

“I hate hearing broken English.” Jessica proudly said as she sat next to Taeyeon. “Mind if I join eating here?” she asked her and Taeyeon just nodded without looking at her. Jessica turned to her and stared at her. “Oh! You’re the short girl from front desk. How have you been?”

 

“I’m fine.” Taeyeon answered. “Aish! Why do I have to answer this brat?” Taeyeon murmured. It was enough for Jessica to hear it. She almost say something but Donghae stopped her.

 

“Oh! Siwon oppa, you’re here too.” Jessica smiled. Siwon returned it with a smile too. “By the way, how are you and my best friend? Isn’t Yoona a bit of childish?”

 

“She’s sweet and caring girlfriend.” He answered.

 

“Aigoo~ I wonder how long your relationship with her will lasts.” Jessica sighed. It was like there’s something behind her words that made all of them in the table kept their mouth shut. Jessica noticed it and smiled at them, “Hey! Why are you guys like that? You all should be happy. Yoona had never dated anyone she likes. She used to date people her father chose for her to date.”

 

“Ah!” Taeyeon almost shouted. “Opps. I think I’m too loud.. I’m sorry.” She said as she vow down to the people in the canteen. She then returned to her sit, “Hey! How about let’s all go out somewhere, tonight?” she asked.

 

“Oh my! I wanted to try how people like you go out. Count me and Donghae oppa in!” Jessica excitedly said as her voice tone goes higher. Donghae turned to her and mouthed something but she didn’t seem to understand it.

 

“How about you ask your girlfriend to join, Siwon?” Eunhyuk turned to Siwon, ho was just smiling at them.

 

“I don’t think Yoona is a type of a person to go somewhere like that.” Siwon sighed.

 

“Do you think Yoona is like that?” Jessica coldly asked as she sent her oh-so famous icy glare at Siwon.

 

“What is it about my daughter, Sooyeon?” an old man in suits asked them. They all stared at him and wondering who he is except Jessica of course. The old man whispered something to one of his bodyguard.

 

“Who is Choi Siwon?” the bodyguard asked them. But no one dared to point Siwon. Leeteuk came in forward and about to say something but Siwon stopped him. Leeteuk turned to him and Siwon shook his head.

 

“I am Choi Siwon, sir.” Siwon raised his hands up as he comes forward. The old man looked at him from top to toe.

 

“You’re good looking guy no wonder why my daughter had been attracted to you. But I think it’s already enough for my daughter to play around.” The old man sighed. Siwon stared at him. He knew Yoona wasn’t playing around with him because he can see it on her eyes that she is indeed sincere.

 

“Uhmm. I’m sorry sir. But I don’t know what are you talking about and I don’t know who the daughter you’re talking about is.” Siwon lied. He already knew that the daughter he was talking about is none other than Yoona. Seeing his face on the newspaper most of the time is enough for him to identify that he is talking to Mr. Im.

 

“Simple…I am your lover’s father. And I came all the way here to remind you something. Yoona is the future of our company so I have to stop this before it gets worst.” Mr. Im almost yelled. Hearing his tone made Siwon’s co-workers shocked. "So whether you like it or not, you have to stay away from my daughter." Mr. Im said as he tapped Siwon’s shoulder.

 

“Aish! Yah! Dad, seriously… stop threatening other people. You’re making it sound like you know what’s the best for me but you actually don’t.” Yoona said, annoyed. Without anyone noticing it, she heard everything her father said to Siwon.

 

“Yoona stop talking. Let me handle it for you.” Her father said as he tapped her shoulder but Yoona seemed like she didn’t like his tone.

 

“Stop it… if you dare to do something to him then you will never ever see me. Dad, I’m already old enough to know what the difference between right and wrong are. You don’t want to see your daughter on newspaper being called as daddy’s girl, right? It’ll be the most embarrassing thing for us.” Yoona sighed, trying to change topic. But her father sent her death glare.

 

“At first, I didn’t believe on those rumors circulated but now… now that it came from you… Yoona you broke up with him whether you like it or not.” His father ordered but Yoona stood firm and stared at him. “What are you waiting for? Stop this non sense thing and return back to our house. I am not saying this to you as your father. I am ordering you to do what I said as a company head.”

 

Yoona continued to stare at his father. She had never seen him like that before unless, there’s something bothering him.

 

“Appa…” Yoona softly said. But his father looked away, trying to avoid any eye contact with her. “I’m sorry but I can’t. And even if you take everything away from me… I… I won’t do it.”

 

His father stared at her with unbelievable feelings. He never thought Yoona would disobey his words. He knew Yoona was a stubborn child but he never expect this to happen. He never expected that Yoona would actually choose Siwon over everything.

 

“It’s that your final decision?” her father asked ad Yoona just nodded. “What are you waiting for?” his father yelled at his bodyguards. “Go and get her. I won’t let you ruin your own life, Yoona just because of that guy.” His father yelled at her. Yoona was confused. The bodyguards approached her and almost touched her but she managed to runaway. She held Siwon’s hand and dragged him away from them.

 

Yoona’s father was left dumbfounded by his daughter’s action. He never really expected that a stubborn child like Yoona would actually do that to him…. To her own father.

 

“Uncle Im, can’t you let them alone?” Jessica coldly asked as she stood up from her seat. Watching the whole scene made her really angry.

 

“Sooyeon, stay away from this.” Mr. Im said as he turned his back on her.

 

“I won’t.” Jessica strongly said and that earned her a glare from the old man. “Yoona is my best friend. She’s like my own little sister. Her happiness means everything to me. If she’s happy with Siwon oppa then I’m also happy for it.”

 

“Yoona won’t be happy with him!” Mr. Im said mad. “Yoona is still young and her life is about luxury. Unfortunately, that guy could never ever give that to her.”

 

*****

 

Siwon and Yoona stopped from running when they noticed that the bodyguards already lost track on them. Siwon stared at Yoona as she breathe heavily.

 

“Do you know what have you just lost?” Siwon asked her as he cupped her face.

 

“That doesn’t matter anymore.” She answered as she hugged him. She then broke the hug and stared at his eyes. “Oppa, do you love me?” she asked and Siwon smiled.

 

“Yes.” He softly answered.

 

“Then, let’s run away from everything.” Yoona smiled back but Siwon stared worriedly at her.

 

“Are… Are you sure?” Siwon asked her and Yoona just smiled. She held Siwon’s hand and stared at it.

 

“Oppa… You once told me about miss perfect, right? I don’t know why but when you mention about finding her my heart started racing. Oppa… Siwon oppa...” Yoona then stared at Siwon’s eyes. “I want to be your miss perfect.”

 

Siwon smiled at her. Even though he tries to fight with his own self he just couldn’t. He thinks he fall for Yoona deeply. And even though people would say that they have just met not too long ago and that they only started dating for some days, he doesn’t care. For him, he wanted to be with her forever.

 

“Let’s get outta here now.” Siwon said as he held Yoona’s hands and started running away again.

 

They don’t know what will happen on the path they chose but one thing is for sure… They fall deeply in love with one another and that they wanted to be with one another each and every second.

 

 

As I've said. I need to finish this fanfic soon that is why the story is kind of fast. 

Thanks for reading ^^