Chapter 8

Finding Miss Perfect

 

“Hey! Look at what I have found out.” A guy suddenly said on evil tone. Another guy in black suits stared at him like he was sending him a silent threat.

 

“What is it?” He softly said.

 

“Im Yoona…” the other guy grinned. “Im Yoona is dating someone. A hotel staff particularly. Could you believe it? How can uncle Im allowed her to date someone like him?”

                                                                                                                                                                         

“Shut up. Im Yoona… She had never been mine so I can’t let anyone too.” The tall guy in black suit evilly said.

 

******

 

Yoona was looking at the windows when someone suddenly approached her with a tight back hug. Yoona chuckles for she knows exactly who this person is.

 

“Aigoo. Such a kid.” She giggled as she holds the hands of that person. She wanted to turn around to face that person but that person didn’t let her.

 

“Just stay. Can’t we stay like this forever?” Upon hearing it, it made Yoona blushed really hard. “Yoona, I’ve never felt this way before. You’ve turned my world upside down. I just hope that even with this heaven and earth situation we can still be together… like this… forever.”

 

Finally, Yoona was able to turn around and face him. She smiled at him as she pinched his cheeks. She than hugged him tightly.

 

“Oppa… Siwon ah~ if you only you know how I felt ever since I’ve seen you. It was like my whole world had stopped revolving. Yeah, maybe I still don’t know a lot about you… but… but… I always feel secured every time I’m with you...” She whispers softly that it was only Siwon was able to hear it.

 

Siwon broke the hug and stared at her doe eyes. Yoona on the other hand, doesn’t want to lose with this ‘staring battle’ that Siwon had started. They stared at one another for a couple of seconds until someone interrupted them.

 

“Uh huh? Isn’t it time for working?” an icy tone went out from the girl, who was standing at Yoona’s door.

 

“Yah! Sica unnie, I never interrupted you when you’re with that Donghae. And also let me cla-” Yoona protested but right before she finished her words a tall girl appeared. She evilly smiled at her. and it was enough for Yoona to stopped from talking.

 

“So you’ve finally found your guy. Eh? And what’s up with that look, Yoong?” she grins.

 

“Yah! Why are you here, Sooyoung unnie?” she asked as she frowned.

 

“Aren’t you glad that I am here? And don’t you want me to introduce on that handsome guy?” Sooyoung grinned again. This time, she is planning to completely annoy her favorite prankster dongsaeng.

 

Yoona frowned hearing that annoying tone of Sooyoung. Well, she isn’t a fool for not knowing what Sooyoung had done on their other friends ex boyfriends. If there is a person who knows her Sooyoung unnie the most it was none other than her, Jessica, Tiffany and Yuri, for they always witnessed how Sooyoung makes other guy drools on her even their best friend’s guys especially when she turned herself into a y Sooyoung. Yoona still completely remembers how Sooyoung stole her crush when they were on high school. It almost made her and Sooyoung fought really hard that they didn’t even look and even speak at one another for almost 9 months.

*****

-Flashback-

 

“So I guess that lucky Sooyoung is dating another guy.” One of Yoona’s classmates said as she passed by them. She was completely lost with her thoughts when one of her classmate named, Nicole approached her.

 

“Yoona.” she said and that made Yoona sent her death glare. “Hey! Why are you so serious?” Yoona completely ignored her as she went to her usual seat. Nicole followed her and she sat on Yoona’s table which made Yoona send another death glare.

 

“Fine, say it.” Yoona softly said as she gets her book from her bag.

 

“Yoona, do you know who’s your pretty best friend’s newest guy?” Nicole smirked. “It’s none other than…” she leaned closer to Yoona. “Your all time crush… Ryeowook.” Nicole whispered to her ears. “So it’s nice talking to you, Yoona.” She said as she left and leave Yoona dumbfounded. Yoona couldn’t say anything. She felt betrayed. All this time, she thought Sooyoung was helping her to make her and Ryeowook get together. After that news broke out she didn’t dare to go to school and see how sweet her trusted unnie and her crush.

 

Days had passed.

Weeks had passed.

Her friends are already worried for her.

 

“Yah! Im Yoona, why aren’t you coming to school?” – Yuri

“Yoong ah~ what happened to you? I’m already worried about you. Pls. pls. reply” – Sooyeon

“Your appa told me that you’re just sleeping there. Aish! Lazy girl!” – Yuri

“I won’t say something. Just return please. We can talk about your problems if you have any. :)” –Miyoung

“YAH! IM YOONA YOU PABO! I TOLD YOU TO REPLY BUT YOU DIDN’T! WHAT HAPPENED?!!” – Sooyeon

 

Yoona smiled a bit as she reads those messages from her best friends. But one made her mad… it was Sooyoung’s message to her.

“Yoong, I know you’re mad and I’m sorry for that… I fell for him… my fault….” – Sooyoung

 

“Who do you think you’re fooling?” Yoona sighed. After a week, Yoona finally came back to school. All of her friends are happy to see her again including Sooyoung.

Days, Weeks, Months had passed but Yoona still didn’t even greet Sooyoung. Every time the tall girl approached her she just keep on giving her straight face. Until one day, Yoona had finally moved on but the feeling of being betrayed was still there, she heard Sooyoung and Ryeowook had already broken up. Sooyoung came to see her and this time, she let Sooyoung talk to her. Sooyoung told her everything and that she is sorry. She deeply apologized and that made Yoona smiled at her.

-End Of Flashback-

*****

 

“Yoona.” Yoona felt a hand squeezed her hand. It was Siwon. Siwon was worried for Yoona for she was staring blankly at nothing for about a minute.

 

“Oppa ah~” she sweetly said as she returned to her right mind. She then noticed Sooyoung, who was grinning. She doesn’t really know what’s Sooyoung’s purpose and why do she have to return from hell.  Yes, hell… Ever since, Sooyoung betrayed Yoona, she always looks at the taller girl as a devil which comes from hell. She never trusted Sooyoung after what she had done to her. An unlike, all of her friends, she was the one who was very happy to know that the taller girl will leave. But now, Sooyoung had returned for one purpose…

 

“Yoong, if you don’t want to introduce him to me then I’ll introduce myself first.” She grins as she went closer to Siwon and Yoona. “Hello, I’m Choi Sooyoung. So you must be the guy that my little dongsaeng loves.” She said nicely as she offered a handshake.

 

“I am Choi Siwon. It’s nice to meet you, Sooyoung.” Siwon smiled. He was about to accept the handshake Sooyoung offered but Yoona suddenly slaps Sooyoung’s hand. Siwon stared at Yoona. He was completely unaware of why Yoona is acting that way.

 

“Um. Siwon sshi, you still have work, right?” Jessica interrupted them as she feels the tense coming from the three of them, more specifically, Yoona and Sooyoung.

 

“Uh, yeah.”Siwon nodded.”My doe eye princess, I’ll see you later okay?” he said as he gave Yoona a peck on her cheeks. “Saranghae…” he whispered to her ears before he completely walked away from the tense scene.

 

“Hey, Soo, aren’t you and Siwon related? You two are both Choi.” Jessica said as she tries to lighten up the tension happened.

 

“Yoona… Im Yoona, we have to talk. I know how much you hated me back then but I never thought that you still hate me. You shouldn’t pull a fake face on every one every time you and I hang out together.” Sooyoung sighed as she sat on the couch.

 

“I never intended that…” Yoona softly said.

 

“I thought you’re such a forgiving angel…” Sooyoung let out another sigh and that made Yoona turn her back on her. “YAH! DON’TEVER DARE TO TURN YOUR BACK ON YOUR FRIEND!” Sooyoung shouted.

 

“Friend? Huh? You still dared to call yourself my friend?” Yoona softly said.

 

“Hey! C’mon. It’s been a long, long years. Aren’t you two supposed to move on already?” Jessica coldly said.

 

“Anyways, I know how you looked at my Siwon. If you’re thinking of doing anything then forget it already.” Yoona said as she completely ignored Jessica’s words. She soon went out from her own room and leave Sooyoung with Jessica.

 

“She still hates me…” Sooyoung said as Jessica sat next to her. “It hurts me, do you know that?” she said and Jessica nodded. “I’ve always thought we’re already fine. That she already forgot the past. But all this time… all this time… she’s just faking me.”

 

“Soo, I know what you feel. Maybe she’s just shocked to see you again and she felt a little trouble. Time will heal those wounds on her heart, don’t worry.” Jessica patted Sooyoung’s back. “But why did you return again?”

 

“I… I can’t tell you. I’m sorry, Sica.”

 

“Then I can’t do anything about that. Keep it if that’s what you want to do. I respect it.” Jessica smiled.

 

*****

 

“Oppa… mianhae…” Yoona softly said as she back hug Siwon. Siwon let her stay like that for a long time for he knew that there is something troubling her.”Oppa, please stay with me even if the world hates us. Please.” She then softly said again.

 

“Don’t worry about it.” Siwon said as he hold Yoona’s hands and turn to her. “Is that why you aren’t feeling good?”                       Yoona nodded and Siwon felt that. He smiled and kiss her forehead. “You’re just jealous, admit it.” He chuckled as he pinched her cheeks. Yoona pouted and that made Siwon chuckled again.

 

“Mr. Choi, I see that you are in love with one of our guest but working time is for working not for some lovey dovey moments” Leeteuk sighed as he interrupted them. Yoona turned to him and sent him death glare. “Ah! I forgot, you can do whatever you want, Siwon. Go ahead.” Leeteuk forced a smile on his face as he saw a silent threat that came from Yoona.

 

Yoona turned to Siwon and smiled wide. “Is your friend always like that? He’s weird.” She said.

 

“No, he’s usually like that in front of Taeyeon but you’re different. Everyone is scared on you.” Siwon joked and Yoona sent death glare on him. “I’m just joking. You’re so cute.” He said as he pinched her cheeks again. Siwon turned to Taeyeon; Taeyeon was completely busy because of too many guests approaching her. Siwon then felt a little guilt on his part.

 

“I guess, I need to help her.” He said as he pointed Taeyeon, who was busy. Yoona pouted. “I’ll be back. Can you wait for me?” he asked and Yoona cutely nodded. “But it might take long.”

 

“I am willing to wait even if it takes forever, oppa.” She smiled. Siwon left her while she stayed there and just sat at the couch.

 

“So you two are really something, huh?” Taeyeon asked him as he went to her. Siwon just smiled. “Is she your miss perfect? You know, I remember you asking me about love and miss perfect last time. I am so pabo, I didn’t know you’re talking about her.”

 

“I also don’t know, Taeyeon. I like her.” Siwon smiled as he took a glimpse on Yoona, who is now busy with her phone.

 

“Wow! I haven’t seen that sparkling eyes for a long time since you broke up with your past miss perfect.” Taeyeon excitedly said.

 

Siwon stared at her and that made Taeyeon’s smile to fade. She just mentioned something she shouldn’t.

 

“Oppa… I’m sorry…” she felt guilty as she softly said it. Siwon just nodded but his bright smile was gone now.

 

*****

“Siwon… Siwon oppa… I’m back… I came back for you….” A girl in the airport said happily.

 

 

I'm updating this frequently now b'cos I need to finish this fic soon. :)

Anyways, Thank you all for supporting this fic.