Chapter 4

Finding Miss Perfect

     Siwon and Donghae went out to have fun that night. On their way home Siwon spotted a familiar person being carried by a man.

 

     “Is this the end of us?” the guy said worriedly. Siwon stopped Donghae from walking.

 

     “Hae, I think I know the girl!” Siwon whispered. Donghae looked at the girl and smiled at him.

 

     “Gosh! Siwon! Stop dreaming! Are you drunk already?” Donghae asked and laughed. But Siwon just stared at the girl.

 

     “Oppa! I’m really sorry. Now you can’t marry me! It was my fault! I shouldn’t meet Taecyeon oppa!” the girl said. Siwon tried to remember who that voice belong.

 

     “It’s okay! We can still be friend! By the way, my mother told me to come home early. I gotta go.”  The boy said and left the girl alone. The girl looks drunk. When the boy was completely gone, the girl stood firmly and laughed.

 

     “KIM JAEJOONG YOU ARE NOTHING! IM YOONA YOU ARE THE BEST!” The girl suddenly yelled and laughed evilly.

 

     “I think I remember that name!” Donghae whispered to Siwon. Siwon smiled and about to approach her but suddenly Jessica appeared.

 

     “He is gone? Yoong you are such a big fat liar!” Jessica said and smiled at her.

 

     “Unnie! I’m not big neither fat! I’m slim!” Yoona laughed like an alligator.

 

     “What if he informed your father and your mother?” Jessica asked and Yoona smiled at her.

 

      “ Unnie ah~~ Am I too cute to handle?” Yoona said using her aegyo. Jessica laughed.

 

     “Aigoo~~! You are too gorgeous to handle!” Jessica answered. Yoona and Jessica laughed hard.

 

     “What do you think? We should approach them!” Donghae suggested and Siwon nodded. 

 

     “Having fun in the middle of the night?” Siwon said as they approached them. Yoona and Jessica stared at them. As soon as Jessica saw Donghae’s face she started to act cute.

 

      “Donghae oppa ah~~ what do you think of me?” she suddenly asked as she linked her arms to Donghae. Yoona laughed hard at her.

 

     “Yah! Jeshikka! Don’t act too cute in front of boys! You are too obvious!” Yoona said, giving some hints that Jessica might only play with Donghae.

 

     “Yah! Yoona! Go and play with Siwon because playing around is totally not me!” Jessica said. Yoona send her a death glance.

 

     “I’m not a player! Yah! How could you say that? Aish! Oppa! Don’t believe her!” Yoona stared at Siwon. He just smiled at her.

 

     “Donghae oppa, do you want to go with us? We are going to Seohyun’s party!” Jessica asked. Donghae smiled and nodded.

 

     “By the way, who is Seohyun? And what is her party for?” Siwon suddenly asked.

 

     “The girl with us earlier today, she also booked a room on the hotel. The party, that’s a secret! So, let’s go!” Yoona said as she dragged Siwon.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

     After a few minutes they arrived at a fancy restaurant, Siwon and Donghae both felt really awkward. Fist, because their outfit is not acceptable, lots of guests are staring at them.  Next, Jessica and Yoona are well known to the high society and being with a person from low society is a forbidden.

 

     “Can we just go now?” Donghae whispered to Jessica but she held his hand tightly and smiled at him.

 

     “I want to announce that I already found my future husband!” Jessica sweetly said and Donghae widened his eyes.

 

     “What?” he asked. Jessica smiled sweetly at him.

 

     “Sica unnie! Yoong unnie!” Seohyun greeted them politely. Siwon smiled wide when he saw Seohyun again.

 

     “Are we late?” Yoona asked her and Seohyun smiled at her. She stared at the two guys with them. “This is Siwon.” Siwon smiled at her.

 

     “Maknae! This is Lee Donghae my future husband!” Jessica said and Seohyun laughed.

 

     “Future husband? Yah!  Jessica Jung Sooyeon! What are you talking about?” Tiffany suddenly appeared with Hankyung. Jessica smiled at her and hugged her.

 

     “Fany ah! I’m going to marry next to you!” she said as she broke the hug.

 

     “Really?” Tiffany asked her and she nodded. “You are not going to runaway this time?” Sica just keeps on nodding. Suddenly, Yuri appeared and hit Yoona.

 

     “Yul ah! That hurts!” Yoona protested.

 

     “Yoong! You missed my engagement party!” Yuri happily said and Yoona hug her.

 

     “I’m happy for you, unnie! Who’s the lucky guy?” Yoona asked as she broke the hug. Yuri smiled at her and pointed Kibum, who stood next to her. Yoona rolled her eyes and she felt a sudden pain.

 

     “Ah. Yes. Congratulations…” Yoona softly said and about to tear up. “Excuse me? I need to go to comfort room…” she said as she left. Not knowing Siwon followed her.

 

     Siwon stood outside the comfort room where Yoona goes in.

 

     “I shouldn’t make those mistakes…  Im Yoona! It’s okay!”  Yoona said as she removes the tears from her face.

 

     “You love the guy that your friend is going to marry, right?” Siwon suddenly appeared. Yoona was shocked to see him. “Let’s talk outside. I know I shouldn’t intrude on other’s personal life… But I can’t help seeing a girl hurting…” Siwon said and Yoona nodded.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

     Siwon and Yoona went to a park near the restaurant and sat the bench. Siwon sighed as he took a glance at her.

 

     “You love him?” Siwon asked and she nodded. “I’m here to listen.” Yoona stared at him and took a deep breath.

 

     “Kibum oppa… That guy… He was once mine… But I’m a pabo! I throw him away!” Yoona started and Siwon started to listen carefully to her. “My parents arranged a marriage between me and Kibum oppa… As everyone knows, I’m not into those things! I want to marry the guy I loved and because I was too young that time… On the day of our engagement, he proposed to me and said that he only loved me… As I’ve said I’m not into arrange marriage and I didn’t realize that I already love him that time so… I rejected him in front of many people… I even throw the ring and slapped his face… I’m too mean, right?” Yoona fakely laughed but her tears are starting to show up.

 

     “Rich people don’t know how to feel love…” Siwon sighed and smiled at her. “Now, you regret everything.”

 

     “Yes, I regret it every single days of my life. But what can I do? Yuri is my best friend… She’s been with me since we we’re young.  Everytime I’m on trouble, she’s always there to protect me. She’s like an older sister to me.” Yoona softly said.

 

     “Forget him… Maybe there is a right person for you. Someday you will find your Mr. Perfect.”  Siwon said. Yoona stared at him and smiled. “I’m curious… She’s your best friend, an almost sister, but why she don’t know who you love?”

 

     “Because I’m always on denial! Not only that I’ve never become true to myself…” Yoona sighed. Siwon stared at her eyes.

 

     “Her eyes are telling the truth. The sadness, the pain, the loneliness I can see it…” Siwon thought to himself.

 

     “You are lucky because you don’t have money and you can do whatever you want… Because I… I can’t… My life is being hold by my parents. It’s like I don’t have my own life. To be honest, I’ve never been so happy in my life. Funny, Am I right?  Ordinary people always think that rich people can get whatever they want and they are always happy. Sadly, those things are not true…” Yoona said on a serious tone as she stared at the sky and trying to stopped her tears.

 

     “Your life is too lonely…” Siwon sighed and Yoona stared at him. “What is your only wish?”

 

     “My one and only wish… I wish that Disney movies are true! I want to live happily ever after with the person I love!” Yoona smiled. “Gosh! Why am I saying these things to you?  We’re not even close! I don’t even know you that much! Even my friends don’t know about these things!” Yoona suddenly said and Siwon chuckled.

 

     “I don’t know too? But I’m really curious about you!” Yoona evilly stared at him. “It’s not that I liked you nor loved you… But I don’t know? I felt like being here, being a listening ear on you.” Siwon said and smiled.

 

     “Before we get more serious, let’s go back! I can’t wait to see Kyuhyun putting a ring on Seohyun’s finger.” Yoona said as she stood up.

 

     “The nice girl is going to marry?” Siwon asked and Yoona nodded.

 

     “Yes! Today is actually her engagement party! Aigoo~~! I really loved their love story! I never thought that a childhood friends will going to marry one another! Such a fairytale!” Yoona giggled and Siwon stared at her.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------