Chapter 3

Finding Miss Perfect

Siwon had arrived at the hotel and Taeyeon was the first person who greeted him, as usual. Donghae greeted him as well but in a cold manner.

 

     "What's wrong with you?" Taeyeon asked him and he sighed.

 

     "I saw a beautiful girl a while ago..." Donghae said on a low tone. Taeyeon laughed like an ahjumma.

 

     "Then?" Siwon asked.

 

     "Just because I was mesmerized by her beauty... She slapped me! Aish! That girl! I won't fall in love with that kind of a girl! I'd rather stay single forever!" Donghae sighed. Siwon and Taeyeon laughed at him. "I'll just go now. I have to clean the swimming pool!" he left.

 

     "Siwon oppa! Yesterday, there is girl looking for you! Yah! Are you dating a girl booked here?" Taeyeon suddenly asked. Siwon widened his eyes.

 

     "A girl? You mean a girl?" he asked back and Taeyeon nodded.

 

     "I can't forget that girl! She insulted me! Aish! She really did ruined my day! I won't forget her face!" Taeyeon angrily said. Siwon think of the girl she was talking about.

 

     "What's her name?" Siwon asked again. Taeyeon looked at him.

 

     "I don't know!" she said and suddenly Yoona with Jessica and Seohyun appeared. "That girl!" she pointed Yoona.

 

     "Yoona." Siwon smiled. Both Taeyeon and Siwon greeted them but they just ignored them and coldly stared at them.

 

     "They booked a while ago." Yoona coldly said. Siwon tried to smile at her but she's not even looking at him.

 

     "Yoong. I heard you are going to marry!" Jessica asked. Yoona sent her a death glare.

 

     "Unnie? That's the reason why you are hiding?" Seohyun calmly asked. Siwon stared at Seohyun.

 

     "Hmmm... I don't like that Jaejoong..." Yoona sighed.

 

     "So? What are you going to do?" Jessica asked again.

 

     "What I'm going to do? Simple... Let the game begin!" she answered and smiled evilly.

 

     "Here's the key, ma'am." Taeyeon interrupted them. Jessica and Yoona coldly stared at her. Taeyeon rolled her eyes.

 

     "Thank you..." Seohyun nicely said as she get the key and bowed.

 

     "Thanks, short person!" Jessica coldly said and they left. Siwon just keep on staring at Seohyun.

 

     "Aish! Those rich girls! How can she say I'm short? She looks short also!" Taeyeon sighed. "Oppa! Don't ever try to date anyone from them!'' she looked at Siwon and it seems like he lost to his own world. "Yah!" she hit him and he smiled at her.

 

     "Tae. I found miss perfect!" he said as he keeps on smiling.

 

     "Where?" Taeyeon looked around.

 

     "The girl, who get the key from you." Siwon stared at Taeyeon.

 

     "Out of those two... I can say that she is a nice girl. But! Wake up! She's rich! You heard what they are talking about? For rich people marrying is something like a game! When they felt tired they will throw you away like garbage!" Taeyeon scolded him.

 

     "I know. I know this may be just a dream! But who cares? Heaven can meet earth!" Siwon smiled. Taeyeon shook her head.

 

     "Heaven is still far from earth! That girl is like a star! Even if you try hard, even if you risk your life, you can't reach it!" Taeyeon sighed. Siwon was still smiling. "Go ahead! Lose yourself on your dreams!"

 

     "I will try to reach her no matter what, Tae..." Siwon softly said.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

     "Don't inform Yuri about where I stayed in!" Yoona said as she sat the couch.

 

     "Don't worry, we won't! We are also running away from our fate!" Jessica smiled and they laughed.

 

     "Maknae will marry Kyuhyun whatever happened!" Yoona joked and Seohyun blushed.

 

     "Unnie! He is just my childhood hero!" Seohyun smiled.

 

     "Maknae! When did you learn to lie? He is your childhood love! We know that! He loves you too!" Jessica said as she sat next to her. Seohyun pouted.

 

      "At least you are lucky! Because if you are on our situation... I'm sure you will choose to give up everything than to marry someone you don't love..." Yoona said on a serious tone.

 

     "Don't tell us that our Deer Yoong is already eyeing on someone?" Jessica glared at her and she blushed. "I knew it! Who is the guy? Tell us! Is he an only son?"

 

     “Yah! Unnie! I’m not eyeing on someone. I’m just happy because of certain things, which I don’t really know.” Yoona smiled.

 

     “And you are telling us that you are not eyeing on someone? You are so funny!” Jessica fakely laughed and stared back at Yoona. “Im Yoona! Are you lying to your own best friend?”

 

     “Lying? How can I? You know that I’m not good at it!” Yoona said and smiled.

 

     “Fine, just keep it to us! By the way! What about Jaejoong oppa?” Jessica asked her again.

 

     “I told you! I’m not going to marry him!” Yoona yelled. Jessica rolled her eyes.

 

     “Unnie, you already rejected 109 proposals for one year!” Seohyun suddenly said. Yoona just smiled at her.

 

     “But at least I’m not like, Jessica.” Yoona evilly stared at Jessica. Jessica smiled at them. “I’m rejecting them early so that I don’t have to runaway during the wedding day!”

 

     “You don’t have to brag anything, Im Yoona! You know, I love romantic things and those guys are proposing to me on a romantic way, so I always answer yes!” Jessica coldly said and both Seohyun and Yoona laughed at her.

 

     “I have to go. Kyu oppa sent a text on me.” Seohyun said as she blushed.

 

     “See? That’s why your fate is luckier than us!” Yoona giggled. Jessica pushed Seohyun outside.

 

     “That girl! Why in the world she needs to rub a salt on our wounds?” Jessica sighed.

 

     “Unnie ah! Don’t worry! We will find a good guy someday!” Yoona smiled.

 

     “Yeah, good guy… Good guy for our parents eyes!” Jessica said as she sat at the couch.

 

     “Unnie. What do you think of the guy from the front desk? The receptionist...” Yoona suddenly asked and Jessica sent her a cold glare.

 

     “He is cute but he doesn’t have enough money to make you alive!” Jessica joked. Yoona sent her a death glance. “Oh... Wow! Is he the guy?” Jessica asked.

 

     “No… No… Yah! How could you think that way, unnie?” Yoona blushed hard and Jessica giggled.

 

     “Im Yoona can’t live without money, without everything she has…” Jessica sighed. Yoona stared at her and smiled.

 

     “I know! Jessica Jung Sooyeon can’t live without shopping!” Yoona joked and Jessica hit her forehead. The doorbell suddenly rang.

 

     “Room Service, ma’am!” a guy shouted. Yoona and Jessica looked at one another. Yoona went to open the door.

 

     “You again?” she widened her eyes to see Donghae, the guy he slapped earlier that day.

 

     “Who’s there?” Jessica asked as she went to Yoona. She blushed hardly to see a cute guy.  “Yah! Yoong! How can you be so disrespectful? Mr. Cutie, you can enter now.” Jessica said as she winked at him. Donghae rolled her eyes.

 

     “Unnie! Stop acting cute! You are annoying!” Yoona said, annoyed. Jessica sent her a death glanced and dragged Donghae inside. “How can that… Aish! This is still my room! She can go with him on her room!” Yoona sighed as she closed the door but someone stopped her.

 

     “Excuse me, ma’am. I’m with him!” he said and Yoona stared at him.

 

     “Choi Siwon? Go ahead!” she softly said and let Siwon is. Yoona closed the door and returned. She laughed at Jessica, who is acting so cute in front of Donghae.

 

     “Oppa, what is your name?” Jessica asked cutely.

 

     “Lee Donghae, ma’am!” Donghae smiled at her.

 

     “I’m Jessica Jung Sooyeon. You can call me Jessica, Jess, Sica, Sooyeon, or if you want… You can call me mine!” she said and Donghae just smiled at her. Donghae actually don’t know how react that time.

 

     “Eww! Stop being so corny! Yah! Unnie! Let him clean MY room! And you go back to your own room!” Yoona said.

 

     “You are the guy from the front desk, am I right?” Jessica asked Siwon. Siwon nodded. Jessica stared back to Yoona and smiled evilly. Yoona just smiled at her.   

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------