101 Reason To Fall for You

Please Subscribe to read further chapters

Description

"Tick dock, Tick dock, Tick....." the time is ticking. Every minute, every second, Min Ho looks at him. His heart aches when he sees him suffering, but there is no other way to save him except to set him free. He asked to remove his oxygen mask. 

"M-Min Ho....m-my d-dongsa-eng......" he said in a weak voice. Min Ho's tears starts forming at the corner of the eyes, he holds tight his hand. "W-Wae? What do you want to tell me?" asked Min Ho. "P-Plea-se h-help m-me to look for y-your s-sister in law......" he said before he surrenders himself to the God. "Min Soo!!!! Min Soo!!!! Doctor!!!!! Min Soo!!!!!" yelled Min Ho when he saw his brother's heart stop beating at the monitor screen. 

~~~

"I'm sorry, Mr. Lee. We had tried our best...." said the Doctor. 22 Nov 2014 8am, the date and time that will be remembered forever. The day Min Soo left him. The day his only family members that he has had left him. He holds back his tears even though he is in pain and sad. Looking the white cloth cover over his brother's head, he said "Don't worry, Hyung. I will look for her." 

~~~

"I don't care how and where. I want what I need to know...." said Min Ho to one of the private investigator that he just hired. 

"Sir, we will try our best. But is difficult because you don't even have a name for us a-and....." said the private investigator. 

"If I have the name myself, I would have got her now. Why do I need to hire you and your team? Just find her..." said Min Ho in a stern tone. 

~~~

"Hyung. I will try my best to find her. Is hard. But I will find her." his hand massaging his nape while going through all the pictures that Min Soo has, trying to see if there is any sign of his sister-in-law. Sister-in-law.....who are you? Where are you? Min Ho is clueless about her, the day Min Soo left him, is the day he found out that he has a sister-in-law. It was a shocking news for him but because he love his brother so much, he needs to fulfills his wish, to find her. 


On the other side of the world, there is a young lady sitting at the balcony of Hordern Tower, Sydney city. 

When I was about 18, I met him. A person that changed my life. This was the first time that I ever fell in love, and it was the deepest I have ever fallen in love. The frequency and intensity with which I felt, anything, was something I didn't believe possible. I honestly didn't know that a person could feel so incredibly happy and horribly miserable. Finding the right person, a person you want to spend your life with, is the greatest accomplishment one can achieve. Yet, the unfortunate truth is that the right person doesn't always come at the right time. And that makes all the difference. We see it in all the movies. Boy meets girl. Boy and girl fall in love. An they live happily ever after. How wonderful it would be if the world were so simple. In reality, human beings are emotionally complicated and because of that, we tend to make situations complicated. Even if you do find the right person, if you aren't the right person you yourself, then the relationship will fail. It fails not only because the person you're with turns out to be the wrong person but they fail when you yourself aren't yet the person you need to be. When a relationship fail, we tend to make excuses and sometimes the excuses are just words to comfort ourselves. Am I in this category too? I don' know.....He was the one that I loved, and the one I decided to let go. Was it my fault for not giving the chance? Or he just doesn't deserved the chance? I thought I found the right person, turns out I cannot love that person the way he deserves to be loved, hence the only thing I did was to let him go. It was the most difficult decision I made in my life. My heart was torn in pieces. It had been years since I last seen or spoke to him. Although I'm in denial, but I still know that a part of me does, and always will, love him. Thinking about a person every day of your life that you know you will never be with is a hell of its own. But it's okay. Is bearable....

~~~

"Shin Hye-ah, you need to come back. Appa is sick." said Jong Suk on the phone call with Shin Hye.

"A-Appa?...I will come back..." replied Shin Hye. 

~~~

"My little sister. I miss you." said Jong Suk when he saw her at the arrival hall. He hugs her tightly. 

"I miss you too, Oppa." said Shin Hye with teary eyes. 

~~~

"Are you going to find him?" asked Jong Suk. He is worried for Shin Hye. 

"I don't know. Should I?" asked Shin Hye. 

"They say time heals and makes us forget, but when I'm back to Seoul, everything here seems to reminds me of him.....I guess what two people shared can never be erased..." said Shin Hye. 

~~~

"Can you forgive my brother?" said Min Ho. 

~~~

"The right thing at the wrong time is the wrong thing. He was the right person but just that the timing is not right....." said Shin Hye to Jong Suk, tearing. 

 

Foreword

Annyeong readers. Here is a new ff which I will update when I finished "It Started with a Kiss" and "Unconditional Love". This story is different from the other fanfics that I wrote. More emotional, more painful process. Previously, I will put in the character and description of each of my character for my ff. This round, I decided to go free and easy. You will slowly reveal each of the character, their personality yourself. One by one.

Hope you like this ff. A new idea which inspired me when I'm here in Sydney for vacation. Probably more reason for me to travel ^^ Anyway, please continue to read and like my ff like my other ff. Sorry if there is any grammar mistakes. Please comment, upvotes and subscribe. 

 

Have a nice week ^^ 

 

eweewe
I'm sorry that I had not been updating the story. I promise one episode will be up by this week. Sorry for the delay =)