Chapter 01

A Million Lights

Flashback

It was hard, being a trainee. Sometimes, we'd laugh, and sometimes - we'd cry. Not everything will go the way you expect it to. What's that called? Life.  Almost everyone is too caught up in this thing called dreams. A person can dream, yes, but is there really such thing as living in a dream? No. We all live in a place call reality. What does reality have? Well, reality contains hardships, heartbreaks, tears, love, friendship.. To make it short - almost everything. For example, we may think that we found somebody that we'll be besides forever. Almost like Beauty and the Beast, and when we tumble down in the relationship - we feel like the world is about to end. Is that really the way to live? 

 

I walked around the building, trying to find my fellow roommates - Namjoon and Hoseok. After visiting almost every room in the rap department, I decided that they were probably outside of the building. Great. More ground to search... 

"Namjoon! Hoseok!" I called, looking around. Do these two want to get yelled at or something?
"Namjoon!~ Hoseok!~ Where are you?!" I shouted yet again. I turned a sharp corner and noticed 2 familiar looking boys jogging towards me.
"Yoon hyung! We've been looking everywhere for you!" Hoseok said, panting.
"Looking for me? I was looking for you two. Please don't just run out of the practice room like that." I warned them, again.
Hoseok pouted, "Fine, but it wasn't my idea. Namjoon wanted to buy us coffee!" 
I looked at the box in his hand, "What?"
Namjoon held out the box containing three cups of coffee. "Here! For all three of us!"
I smiled, "Yeah, I guess that's pretty reasonable." I took a cup and sipped the coffee.

The three of us strolled back into the practice room. Setting down our coffees, we the beat and began rapping. A while later, our manager strolled into the room. The song stopped playing and our manager approached us.

"What was that? Rap? You guys could've done better. I'm not training you guys for fun." Our manager would always complain the same complaints.
We bowed, "We're sorry. That won't happen again."
He sighed, "I accepted you g uys as trainees because I know you have potential and talent."
"We're all glad you chose us." I spoke, and we bowed again.
Our manager slightly smiled, "Well thanks for trying hard." Without another word, he left the room.

All three of us sighed in relief. I can't speak for Namjoon nor Hoseok, but I get a little scared when our manager comes in the practice room. Usually we're independent - and when he strolls into the room, I have a feeling that I'll be kicked out as his trainee. Sometimes I can't even fall asleep, thinking that the life the three of us are living right now is too hard for the other two, and they'll eventually run away and abandon me here. 

 

As always, the three of us walked back to our dorm after practice. It wasn't really far, just about an eight minute walk. During the walk home, we talked about the most useless things ever. From what to eat next to what to do next. Other than that, it was always silent. We're always zoning off somewhere into the distance, worrying about the future. Especially me. I can't even keep count of the times I worried about getting kicked out, about getting critized

Author's Notes

Hello! First chapter, yay! I'm really proud of my storyline this time.
One, it features my favorite group. Two, the plot is pretty unique 
in my opinion. Please look forward to chapter two, it'll be longer
than this - I promise! xoxo