First day in the university

Love Is Back!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Chapter 2~

 

 In Taeyeon's house

 

       "Wake up Taeyeon! It's already 7:30 a.m, you should wake up now. Or else, you will late for your new university." said Taeyeon's mother, "Fine... But mom I won't be late because the university is near. I can be there in 10 minutes, the first lesson will start at 8:15 a.m. I will go about 7:50 a.m, so I still have 10 minutes. Just let me sleep 5 minutes more." yawned Taeyeon and cover herself with her blanket, "Just wake up! It's your first day, you need to go register so you need to go earlier." said her mother. "Ok.... I get up now..." said Taeyeon with her eyes closed. After her mother woke her up, Taeyeon went to the bathroom and brushed her teeth, showered. Then, she went to wear her nerd-like cloth, she tied her hair up and she also wear a glasses. Taeyeon really looks like a nerd with that design.

 

"Taeyeon! Come down and eat your breakfast!" her mother shouted, "Ok!" replied Taeyeon. Taeyeon went down and sit at the dining table, her maid put the breakfast infront of her. When she was about to eat....

Knock! Knock!

       Someone had knocked the door, "I'll go open it," said Taeyeon, she standed up and walked forward to thedoor. Taeyeon opened the door and she saw, "Hi Taengoo!" said Tiffany and she hugged her, "Hi Pany," said Taeyeon. "Miss me?" asked Jessica and she hugged her. "Of course Sica," said Taeyeon, "Unnie! I miss you so much!" shouted Yoona, "Don't shout," said Taeyeon, "Unnie!" shouted Yoona again and she showed her aegyo. "Ok ok, I miss you too and stop showing your aegyo." said Taeyeon and she hugged Yoona. "Haha! I know right, Yoona-ah you should stop showing your aegyo."added Tiffany, "Haha!" laughed Jessica, "Aiyh, these unnie..." sighed Yoona, "Yoona, Jessica, Tiffany you girls want to eat breakfast, I had a lot here." asked Taeyeon's mother, "Thanks aunty, but I had eaten already." replied Tiffany, "Me too, thanks aunty." said Yoona, "Thanks aunty, but I usually don't eat breakfast." said Jessica. "Ok, by the way why are you girls wear like a nerd. You girls are petite and have a such pretty faces. You girls should wear beautiful and fashion clothes." asked Taeyeon's mother. "Mommy~ I just don't want boys that in the university concentrate to us." replied Taeyeon, "Yes aunty, we don't really like boys. Boys hurted us so much." said Jessica, "If we wear those clothes, we will be popular for boys so many boys will want to date with us. It really annoyed us." said Tiffany, "Yeah.. I can't believe in boys." said Yoona, "Ok, but you girls have to marry when you are in the right time." said Taeyeon's mother, "We wouldn't get married!" shouted the girls in unison. "Haha!" laughed the girls, "Ahhh! It's already 8 a.m! Bye mommy, I will eat my breakfast at the cafe." shouted Taeyeon and rushed to the door with the others,  "These girls are really special..." said her mother after the girls went out. 

 

      After 10 minutes of rushing, they arrived at the university. They ran straightly to the registration counter and register

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter