Four girls and Four boys at the amusement park (Part 1)

Love Is Back!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Chapter 17~

Taeyeon's house, 10:25p.m

       "Look at this!" Tiffany shouted, looking at her phone. "What's wrong?" Taeyeon asked while walking to her. "Just look at this," Tiffany showed Taeyeon her phone. "Wow, they really had a nice date." Taeyeon said, "What are you girls talking about?" Jessica just came out from the washroom with her hair wet. "Luhan-ssi posted a picture with Yoona in it," said Tiffany. "Really?" Jessica asked while rubbing her hair with towel. "When did you have Luhan-ssi's Instagram?" asked Jessica creepily. "I followed him just a few minutes ago because he tagged Yoona so I found his Instagram ID." said Tiffany calmly, "Taengoo, you already follow his Instagram?" Jessica face towards Taeyeon who was sitting on her bed. "Yep," Taeyeon showed her phone. "Wait a second, Sica, don't you have a comment for this selfie?" asked Tiffany. "I'll think about that just now in the toilet. If Yoona is happy, I'll let them be." Jessica said, "Actually that's a good idea, we don't have the opportunity to break their realtionship." Taeyeon said, "Ok, but if that guy make Yoona cry or whatever that make Yoona unhappy. I'll let him pay for sure." Tiffany said, "Agree!" Taeyeon and Jessica said in unison. "Oh yeah, tomorrow it's a weekend right? And tomorrow is the first day open of the newest and biggest amusement park!" said Jessica excitedly. "Alright! I want to go!" said Tiffany like a child begging for candies from her mom. "Count me in," Taeyeon raised her right arm. "Call Yoona as well," said Taeyeon. "I'll call her," Jessica walked to her bag and took out her I-phone 6S. "...Yoona," Jessica dialed Yoona's phone number. "Hello, Sica unnie?" Yoona asked on the phone. "Sorry for calling you this late, Yoona. I know that you have slept already." Jessica apologized, "It's ok unnie, why did you call me?" Yoona said. "Tomorrow your unnies are going to 'SM Park', do you want to come with us?" Jessica asked, "Sure!" Yoona was totally fresh now. "Ok, we will pick you up tomorrow at 10a.m," Jessica said. "Ok good night unnie," Yoona said. "Good night," Jessica said and pressed end-call. "Sweet dream girls," Taeyeon smiled and covered herself with her favourite 'Minion' blanket. "Night," Tiffany slept beside Taeyeon while Jessica slept beside Tiffany. "Night," Jessica walked towards the bed. 

Yoona's house, 9:45a.m

        "Morning mom, dad." greeted Yoona while walking towards the dining table. "Morning sweet heart," her parents said in unison. "I'm going to the opening of 'SM Park' today, so I will come home late." Yoona cut the bioled-egg with her knife. "Ok, take care of yourself." Mrs.Im said. "I will send more money to your card later." Mr.Im said, "It's ok dad, I still have many money in my card." Yoona said, "It doesn't matter daughter," said Mr.Im, "Ok then,  thank you dad." Yoona said and insert the egg she cut into . After the breakfast, Yoona went back to her bedroom. When she closed her bedroom's door, her phone rang. "Hello?" Yoona said on the phone. "It's me, Luhan." He said, "Oh, morning Luhan Oppa." smiled Yoona. "Morning, are you free today?" he asked. "Sorry, I already had a schedule with my unnies." said Yoona, "Ok enjoy," Luhan felt sad. "Sorry oppa, bye," Yoona said and quickly off her phone because she's late for her unnies. "Bye mom, dad!" Yoona waved her hand towards her parents and went in Taeyeon's car. "Morning unnies," greeted Yoona. "Morning," Taeyeon, Jessica and Tiffany said in unison. "So, how was your date yesterday?" asked Taeyeon, "Date?" Yoona blushed slightly and try to act as if she doesn't know about the date. "Your date with Luhan-ssi right?" smiled Jessica evilly. "Did I have a date yesterday?" Yoona try hardly to act innocent. "Don't lie~ We have the evidence~" Tiffany took her phone out from her bag. "See~" Tiffany showed Yoona the picture. (imagine Yoona is wearing glasses ^_^)

 

       "Ommona!" Yoona blushed, "Everyone knows~" Tiffany used her creepy eye-smile. "Please stop unnies!" Yoona was blushing like a tomato. "Ok," Jessica said. "Thank you unnies," Yoona pleased, "He's not coming right?" asked Taeyeon, sitting beside Yoona. "Of course he's not!" Yoona's blushed doesn't calm yet. "Calm Yoona calm," Jessica tried to make Yoona not that blush. "Ok... Calm down..." Yoona said to herself. "Yoona..." Tiffany murmered, "Yes unnie?" Yoona turned her head to the back. "Don't ever be alone, ok?" worried Tiffany. "Why?" Yoona asked blankly. "Just don't," Tiffany looking at Yoona. "You scared that the girl fans of 'him' will become a trouble to Yoona?" Taeyeon knew what Tiffany is thinking about. "Yea," Tiffany nodded. "Whenever you want to go any place, tell us." Jessica said, "Ok, no worries!" Yoona smiled to them. "Promise us," Tiffany still in her worry mode. "Promise!" Yoona smiled. The journey for them to reach 'SM Park' is long~ It took them almost thirty-five minutes. "Mrs. Taeyeon, we're here." Taeyeon's driver parked the car at the V.I.P parking. Actually, Taeyeon's father already called the manager of the 'SM Park'. Therefore, the manager can help Taeyeon and her sisters if they have any problems. "Let's go girls!" Taeyeon wore her glasses and opened the car's door. "Yeppy!" Yoona jumped playfully with her rectangular glasses. "Hello ladies, you must be Mr. Kim's daughters." SM Park's manager said. "I am," Taeyeon nodded. "Please follow me to the V.I.P room," he said. "We don't need it, thank you." Taeyeon bow, "But Mr.Kim said..." the manager was cut off by Taeyeon, "I will inform my dad later, we just wanted to be humble." Taeyeon said with a smile. "That's why we are wearing glasses instead of contact-lense and these nerdy clothes instead of those flowery clothes." said Tiffany, "Manager

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter