Date with Yoona

Love Is Back!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Chapter 16~

In the classroom, 5:25p.m

           Now, 5 minutes more then the lesson will end. Therefore, Yoona and Luhan can go for their date. Compare from Taeyeon, Jessica and Tiffany, Yoona is quite different from them. Yoona is really a kind-hearted person. She always believe in true love, even after her love failure. Her love failure made her choice between boys even stronger. Yoona is a special person, she can really choose a nice boy. She never find a boy that can win her heart, before Luhan walked into her world. In these eight people, only Yoona and Luhan had a weak heart. Luhan had many girl friends before because he never believe in ture love. Now, he believes in true love, he will only love Yoona and marry Yoona nobody can break their relationship.

DING! DONG! DING! DONG!

          Finally the lesson ends, Luhan made a signal to Yoona for holding hands. "This hyung had really changed." Kris said with his true heart. "Yoong also changed," Jessica said. "Yea," Kris said. "I'm not talking to you, idiot." Jessica grabbed her bag. "Me neither," Kris grabbed his bag and walked out the classroom. These two love to fight with words. "Hyung! Wait for me!" Baekhyun shouted and followed him outside. "I need a break," Tiffany said, "Same here," Jessica said. "Let's go to my house." Taeyeon suggested. "Ok!" Jessica and Tiffany agreed. "But Yoona..." Tiffany said, "No need to worry about her, she will enjoy her date." Taeyeon said, "Ok," Tiffany said. "As we know, she has a weak heart. I just scared Luhan-ssi will break with her. That will be her second love failure." Jessica said. They hate boys because boys love to break girls' heart, Tiffany, Taeyeon, Jessica and Yoona couldn't stand for the heart break so they didn't want boy friends but now Yoona has a boy friend. Yoona's heart is really weak, if her best childhood friend wasn't there she probably will suicide due to her first love failure. In their life, they only had that one guy who is their own childhood friend, that they called 'Oppa'. They treat their own childhood friend as brother so they wouldn't scare that there will be heart broken and they love their oppa(as brother) also because their oppas aren't a playboy.  

 

Infront of the school's gate

             Yoona and Luhan holding hands walking towards Luhan's Ferrari. "Yoona-ah, where do you want to go for dinner?" Luhan asked while opened the car's door for Yoona. "Anything," Yoona smiled. "Anything...... Ah! I know, let's go." Luhan smiled and closed the door for Yoona. Luhan got into the car and starting to drive. While driving, "Where are we going to have our dinner?" Yoona asked, "It's a secret," Luhan smiled. Ten minutes later, "We're here," Luhan said while getting down from his car. "It's the SamTecRis restaurant! I know you like to eat ice-cream, this is a perfect restaurant for eating dinner and ice-cream." Luhan smiled. Actually SamTecRis is belongs to Yoona's parents. "Wow! You know my favourite food is ice-cream?! We just couple for two days." Yoona was very touch by his words. "Ofcourse I know, you're my girl friend." Luhan wrapped Yoona's shoulder. "The truth is, I pleased Taeyeon-ssi for the answer." thought Luhan. "Good evening," the waiter greeted. Luckily, this restaurant is the newest in this week. Therefore, every stuff here didn't know Yoona is their boss's daughter. 

 

           "What's your order?" the waiter asked, "One Kimchi Fried rice, Yoona what would you like?" Luhan answered the waiter and asked Yoona. "I'll have two Kimchi Pancake, thank you." Yoona smiled to the waiter. After the order, the waiter also leave. "Em... So, what do you like to do at night?" Luhan asked, "Watching movies," Yoona said. "Same," Luhan smiled. After chatting for several minutes, the food had served. "Enjoy," the waiter smiled. "Do you want to try some of my Kimchi pancake?" Yoona asked, "Sure, feed me~" Luhan whined. "What?" Yoona asked shyly, "Feed me~~~" Luhan whined again. "Open your mouth," Yoona cut the pancake into small pieces and put into Luhan's mouth while blushing. "It's delicious," Luhan blushed. "Do you want some of mine?" Luhan asked, "No thanks," Yoona eating her Kimchi Pancake. "Just try, ah~" Luhan signaled Yoona to open . She couldn't reject so she opened . "Good girl," Luhan smiled. Yoona was blushing the whole time while having the dinner, especially when Luhan whiped with a tissue. "Two ChocoVanilla Ice-cream," Luhan ordered. "Thank you," Yoona smiled. "She don't even call me 'oppa' since we couple. Maybe she needs some time to say..." thought Luhan dissapointedly. With just two minut

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter