Preparing for Yoona's birthday party (Part 2)

Love Is Back!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~Chapter 12~   At S.I.T Mall, Taeyeon, Jessica and Tiffany. At 9:45 a.m

They walked into a store which full of decorations. Tiffany scanned through the paper again which given by Jessica a while ago. "Hmm... I'll go look for banners, while you and Taengoo look for some balloons and flowers." Tiffany said to Jessica. (Yoona still LOVE balloons, especially Rilakkuma, alothough she's coming 20 years old.) "No prob, Master." Jessica bowed. Tiffany gave her a weird look. "Let's go!" Jessica walked away quickly before Tiffany could say anything. Tiffany walked to a section full of banners, she saw introduction of banners from the projector. She immediately had a very good idea. She went to the counter which beside the projector. "Excuse me, can I have the 20th Birthday banner picture?" asked Tiffany. "Oh sorry, you can only buy it." said the lady. "I'll pay for it." Tiffany took out her credit card that in her wallet. The lady nodded, she saved the picture in a pendrive and handed to Tiffany.

 

Jessica was choosing balloons at the corridor of the shop.  She chose many beautiful balloons while Taeyeon was selecting roses because she knew that Yoona really loves roses. As Taeyeon and Jessica paid for the decorations, Tiffany already waiting at the entrance.

 

"What should we buy next, Fany?" Taeyeon asked. "Deserts," Tiffany replied (The food such as rice and others will prepare by the hotel). They went to the fourth floor of the mall which was full of food stores. They entered a cupcake store:

    

Then Taeyeon, Tiffany and Jessica looked for special cupcakes for Yoona's party. "Girls! Look at this cupcake, isn't it adorable?" Jessica pointed on the glass.

   

"Wow~ Yoona's favourite." Tiffany exclaimed, "I'm sure she will like it." continued Taeyeon. "Which one nicer?" Jessica asked, "All of them, Mr.Im and Mrs.Im really believed in us that we will make their daughter a very very special party ever." Taeyeon said from behind. Jessica told the guy at the counter to deliver their cupcakes on Saturday morning which was Yoona's birthday, at ExoShidae Hotel's Ballroom. Next, they went to the dessert shop (I know cupcakes are also desserts but I just seperated them). They chose different beautiful and delicious desserts. They also told them the same instructions.

    

         (Really sorry again for so many pictures especially rilakkuma, Rilakkuma is really Yoona's favourite. In this fanfic, Yoona really really really love Rilakkuma (Rilakkuma freak) . So everything is Rilakkuma.)

 

"Finally, everything is done." Tiffany streched her body. "Wait a minute, we forgot about our dressings." Taeyeon stopped walking. "I want to buy beautiful dress... but the boys are coming, so...... we can only wear something nerdy." sighed Jessica, "Nevermind Jess, we still can buy beautiful dress but not really that beautiful, we need to wear glasses." suggested Tiffany. "Clothes time!" Taeyeon jumped while walking to her parents' shop. 

*Skip the shopping part*

(These are extremely adorable. Every clothes they wear are so beautiful, so I couldn't choose)

  

 

"What should we do next?" Jessica handed the credit card. "It's only two in the afternoon," Taeyeon looked at her watch. "How about pay Yoona for a visit?" asked Tiffany, "Great idea!" Taeyeon and Jessica said unisionly. Twenty minutes later, three of them arrived at one of Yoona's parents' building. The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter