Seven

I'm Not the Only One
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 7

 

The next morning, I wake up with a start when human form slips in the bed behind me. I wouldn’t be this jumpy if I sleep in my bed back at home. Alright, now it gets a little confusing. Which home do I mean?

Since married to Yunho, I always sleep on my side because it feels like heaven when Yunho hugs me from behind. It brings me sense of sheltered, safe.

“Good morning.” Comes a very familiar voice I’ve come to love deeply.

I jump and sit in the bed, looking down to my husband, freshly showered and clothed in sweater and jeans. Man, he does look delicious in those fitted jeans that if I can’t rein myself, I’d have jump on him. Be damn with our problem.

! I hate this pregnancy hormones thing. Narrowing my eyes, I ask him coldly. “What are you doing here?”

“It’s seven in the morning and you’re not home yet. So I came to pick you.” He folds his arms behind his head.

A content sigh escapes those shapely lips I want to attack with kisses. The thing he can do with those lips. God, I must have lost my mind. Forcing myself to focus, I turn to look at the door. It’s closed but I’m sure either my dad or Siwon has given him the key.

“This bed is comfortable. I figure we can use one or two hours to cuddle?”

Why is he being like this? I mean, can at least he look guilty for my sake? “I don’t want to.” With that I jump to my feet and make a beeline to the bathroom. Let him enjoy the bed for himself and see if I care.

I lock the door behind me in case he has no modesty left and seduce me in my father’s house.

My thoughts wander as I shower and brush my teeth. I have no doubt that Yunho is still in the same position as I left him earlier. I scoff at my own reflection. He’s going to make it hard for me, isn’t he?

Maybe it’s the time for me to use my ace card. With new determination, I unlock the door and step out of the bathroom in my robe.

Yunho smiles as his eyes caress me up and down. “I guess I better take you out for breakfast then.”

I ignore the flip in my stomach. Is it my baby? Impossible. It’s only two weeks old. “I’m not g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter