Back for Good

Living Doll - IN HIATUS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

the day has come that Dara and Jiyong decided to talk. And it will happen on their favorite Ramen house when they sneak out everytime they want to be alone when they still together.

Jiyong POV

I arrive early from our call time. And go straight to our favorite spot which is secluded from the other customer. Halmoni, the owner of the Ramen house provided this area for us. She see to it that we can hang-out without worried that someone might see Dara and I together. The staff greet me when they saw me because even when Dara and I broke up I still visit this place eating alone and sometime Halmoni accompany me when she is not busy. This is one of my sanctuary when im feeling lost and lonely. Dara and I had a lot of memories on this Ramen house and no one from my member know this place even 2ne1 girls. We agreed that the two of us will only know this place. I dont know what happen to me that time when I asked Dara a "braek up". I let go a precious gem. Im so stupid that I chose Kiko over her. But I regret all of that.And hope our talk will turn good. Hope Dara will forgive me and give me another chance to show that I've change.I dont know if this is the right to ask her to give me another chance but i will give it a try. It's better to try than nothing.

The Ramen House chimes ding that someone enter and the door revealed Dara. But Jiyong is still in deep thought that he didn't notice that Dara is now on his front.

Dara look at Jiyong and when she did not received any reaction from the latter. She settle herself across him and that was the time Jiyong wake up from his reverie.

" Oh Dara! Im sorry , i didn't notice that you already arrive. Mianhe." Jiyong get up and bow.

"You dont need to that Jiyong. Its okay , I arrive awhile ago and youre in deep thought. Anything wrong? Are you okay ? We can cancel it and go home if youre not feeling right." Dara said.

" No , Im alright , No worries Dara. By the way i didn't order anything I m waiting for you. Wait , i will call someone so we can order now."

Dara felt Jiyong is somehow tensed up " No jiyong , Im still full , are you sure youre okay?

" Yeah , Mianhe , Its just that..

Dara cut Jiyong " Please relax , okay"

Jiyong heaved a deep breath and relax.

 

Dara POV

I smiled to Jiyong , he still the same just like before. Always tensed up when we meet up here. Then silence engulf us. I dont want to be awkward to Jiyong but i dont know how to start a conversation with him. Mixed emotion that's what I felt today infront of him but I need to do what I need to do. I practice many times even the girls help me how to deal with this before I go here and I dont want to end this night unsuccessful. I'm waiting this day for so long to talk to Jiyong so I can start my life anew. And this is also for the girls and Bigbang oppas. "You can do it Dara, Hwaiting!"

But before she start, someone came with a tray of food.

The two look up and saw Halmoni the owner of the Ramen house holding a tray with their favorite ramen.

" Halmoni" Dara get up and hug the older woman.

" Hi Snow white , How are you? i miss you"

" I also miss you , Halmoni"

" Well , I heard fromLeia (Staff) that Jiyong is here with a girl but she didnt recognized you , she only told me that the girl skin is like a snow , so white. So iknow who is that and i never wrong, its you my snow white. So here is your favorite ramen and dont worry about the bill , its free okay." Halmoni said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter