New Year : Happy or Not

Living Doll - IN HIATUS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Months has been passed.

OOR become busy on their European tour all December same with 2ne1.

Toru already take the YG test in order to court Dara. He fly to Korea to get YG family approval.

The CEO plus his artist admired Toru for being brave to face them and he is the first non-korean to take the test although they know it will come since Dara has a lot of fanboys around the world. He even heard praised from YG himself and even told that he is the best among the guys who take the YG test.

YG told him that they only open the gate still Dara will be the one to decide whether she will open the door for him.

Toru consistently message Dara or sometimes they even do video call if they have enough time. And when 2ne1 had some show in Japan , he see to it that they will come along with their members.

Christmas day passed and New Year is coming up.

Toru ask to Dara if it’s okay to welcome the New Year with her. Though Dara is a little bit shock to Toru she agreed.

Toru fly to Korea one day before the New year eve.

New Year Eve

Toru met Dara’s family including Sanghyun the ever popular protective young brother. Toru is quite nervous that he never felt when he face the YG boys. He think meeting Sanghyun is more scarier than meeting the whole YG family. After the series of introduction , Sanghyun told Toru that they want to talk to him. And he nodded . Their man to man talked takes 2 hours long. And he understand that same wih TOP and YG family he only wants the best for her noona. He once failed for trusting his noona to Jiyong and he don’t want to repeat it again.

Dara is standing at their house balcony with her cat Dadoong.

“The night is so beautiful dadoongie , did you see it ? only 2 hours remaining and boom another year another challenge to face” Dara talking to her cat as if he will understand and answer her question.

Dara look inside their house and saw Toru happily talked with Sanghyun and to her omma. She admire the latter to communicate with their family although he is not fluent in Hangul. He still try his best with the help of Sanghyun or her. She even surprised on the two become comfortable to each other after the 2 hours talk. And she is really happy.

“ Look Dadoong , your Appa is talk to your future appa , kekeke” she giggled.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter