Under the Sakura

Living Doll - IN HIATUS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara's tears keep pouring down. For the first time after her break up with Jiyong she broke down to a man's arm. The peaceful and calming view affects her that all the pain that keep inside her heart for almost a year explode. Toru silently watching Dara broke down to his chest that his hood is now wet from her tears. He hug her tightly for her to feel that he's here for her. They stayed like that quite long until Dara's sobbing subside.

Toru felt that Dara is little calm now , he didn't want to break the hug but Dara need fresh air to relax. He guide her to the nearest bench to seat.

Dara dont want to break the hug either because she feel secure and it gives her warm from the cold air.

No words is coming from the two. They just look to the scenery. The moving leaves by the wind blows is the only sound you will hear.

Toru break the silence " Gomen , doll for taking you here , I didn't want you to feel that way "

Dara look at Toru and smile " No Toru , Arigatou for taking me to this place , it helps me a lot. I feel more better now."

Toru hold his nape " But "

Dara cut Toru " Dont feel sorry for me Toru , please "

" Gomen " Toru apologize.

Dara also apology from her actions a while ago " Gomen for breaking down in front of you , I dont want people to see this weak side of me but i cant help it."

" Its okay Dara , Im you friend and this is not the first time I saw you like that , the balcony remember?' Toru said.

" Yeah , Why you are always see me this weak ? I think its God will."

" Are you okay now? " Toru asked Dara.

" Hai!"

" Gomen for being nosy , but do you want to talk about it ? "

Dara look at Toru and nodded " I think its time , and I know I can trust him just like the first time that we met and told him about Jiyong" she thought.

" Did you remember when you told me that although i always smile it did not reach my eyes because something is bothering me " Toru nodded.

" Its true , Im always like that so people around me specially my member will not be worried. I trying to back my

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter