The Streets of Seoul

Dating SHINee :〖A Choose Your Own Adventure!〗new chp: 48, 49

 

Ah…  I guess I’ll just walk around.

 

“There’s too many people,” I grumble to myself, wringing my hands. Everyone had free time now that it was summer break, and I wasn’t an exception. But… this was overcrowded! I felt like an ant in the midst of the looming buildings and busy people.

 

Continuing on.

 

I walked past a few stores, and found a stand that sold baked sweet potatoes. The sweet sent wafted through the air, causing my stomach to grumble. I shivered when I remembered the burnt toast that I had this morning. Defeated by my hunger, I stood in line. 

 

“How many?” The woman behind the cash register asked.

 

“I’ll have one,” I gleefully replied, handing her a few bills.

 

Soon, I was happily walking through the streets of Seoul with my sweet potato tucked safely in my hands. I leaned my head back to look at the large, endless sky above me. My feet continued to walk as I was mesmerized by the deep blue sky, and I forgot to look ahead.

I slightly jumped up when bumped into something. Something… soft.

 

This had to be…

 

“Hey, woman! Watch where you’re going!” An angry voice shook me out of my daze.

 

Eh?

 

I looked up to find a dazzling person. I’ve never seen someone so… pretty and handsome. His hair was styled so nicely… not to mention that he smelled nice too…

 

“Hey! Are you even listening?” He snapped his fingers in front of my face.

 

“Ah, er... sorry!” I bowed down 90 degrees.

 

“Look at what you did to my clothes! These were pretty expensive too…” The man muttered. He frowned and pointed to the chest area of his suit. The sweet potato I was holding had smeared onto his suit. In the middle of his dark-colored suit was a huge, orange smear. I swallowed the lump of sweet potato in my mouth, wide-eyed at the noticeable mark on his suit.

 

Oops.

 

Jung Roo Ri, what have you gotten yourself into?

(click your option)

 

 

Apologize and offer to clean it for him!

 

Run away! 

 

Stand there mutely

 

.