Wait a few more minutes!

Dating SHINee :〖A Choose Your Own Adventure!〗new chp: 48, 49

 

Biting my lip, I glanced at the time on my phone. Perhaps I can spare a few more minutes. Tick, tock.

 

Seconds turned into minutes.

 

2:26 P.M.

 

This guy was nearly half an hour late! I kicked the door, mumbling incoherent swear words under my breath. I don't care anymore. I was definitely not going to wait for someone who breaks his promises so easily.

 

With a ‘humph’ I haughtily raised my head and strode away. During the walk down the stairs, I kicked away a lone banana peel that was sitting on a step. I watched as it slipped through the bars of the railing and… on to someone’s head?

 

“HEY!” Someone angrily shouted. “What the heck was that for?”

 

“I’m really, really, really sorry!” I apologized, not once looking at his face. After a brief pause, I hesitantly looked up to see a furious Key. He let a derisive snort escape his lips as he flung the banana off his hair, which bounced against the wall and slid down the stairs.

 

“It’s you!” I pointed accusingly at him. “You!”

 

“Do I know you?” He glared at me with a sarcastic expression, whilst casually flicking pieces of banana off his hair. “I don't remember ever meeting such a… vulgar person. Not to mention you’re a little girl.”

 

Okay, now I’m deeply offended.

 

“Little girl? I am not a little girl! And look at you, prancing around with your… your…” I was at a loss for words. Think, Roo Ri, think!

 

“My what?” He taunted.

 

“Your… your ridiculously shiny hair!” I blurted. Okay, bad move.

 

I could see flames of irritation blazing in his eyes. Whoops.

 

“Well, so sorry that my well-kept hair has offended a beggar like you,” He rolled his eyes.

 

“I’m not a beggar!” I retorted.

 

“Yeah, yeah. Anyways, you need to clean my apartment, so follow me,” Key said with a glint in his eyes.

 

Hold on…

 

“Didn’t you just say you didn’t know me?” I lifted my head, looking him in the eyes.

 

“I did?” Key walked up the stairs, motioning for me to follow him.

 

“Yes, you did, you dirty hypocrite.” I growled quietly, and unhappily followed him.

 

Key whirled around, with a malicious expression. Unsure, I took a step back as he lunged at me. I nearly slipped on the step of the stairs, but was pulled up by Key. He gripped my arm, and tightened his hold as I tried to pull my arm away. 

 

“Listen. You call me a hypocrite again, and I will-“ He whispered demandingly, and made a slicing motion across his neck. His breath tickled my ear, as I felt my face grow warmer.

 

“Yessir!” I quickly whispered. His proximity made me feel uneasy, as I squirmed under his watchful glare. Key reached out and laid his fingers on my throat. Slowly, tip-by-tip, he gently grazed his smooth fingers in a straight line across my neck.

 

Petrified, I swallowed, irresolute as to what to do...

(click your option)

 

 

Stay still (coming soon)

Push him away

SMOOCHY MOOCH LET ME KISS YOU!

 

.