Don't clean his cut

Dating SHINee :〖A Choose Your Own Adventure!〗new chp: 48, 49

 

“I’m really sorry! I would help you take care of your cut, but I’m not good with those things- my fingers are clumsy, and…” I trailed off, bowing to him repeatedly, squeezing my eyes shut.

 

He looked at me for a while, then asked, “What did the pear say to the apple?”

 

Huh.

 

Wuh.

 

I stood there stupidly, stumped by his question.

 

“… We’re fruits?” I quizzically looked at him, tilting my head to one side. I didn't know what else to say.

 

“Fruits don’t talk,” He pushes himself up and brushes dirt off the back of his pants. The cut was still bleeding, and I felt extremely sorry for not helping him. 

 

“I… I’m still really sorry that I couldn’t help patch your cut up…” I nervously stated one more time, hoping that he would forgive me.

 

“No!” He shouted with an enraged expression, punching his fist into the air. His face was scrunched up, and extremely red.

 

Eh?

 

“Just kidding,” All of a sudden, he beamed at me. “Did you fall for that?”

 

I don’t understand this guy…

 

I froze in my spot, stunned by his sudden change of expressions. This guy was certainly not easy to understand. However, as odd as he was, I could sense that Onew was extremely kind-hearted.

 

“It’s okay,” Onew patted my shoulder. “I get that response a lot.”

 

Of course you would…

 

My stomach suddenly growled.

 

Why?

 

WHY?!

 

My stomach made noises in front of such a cute guy…

 

“I go on break soon,” He chuckled. “Want to eat chicken with me?” 

(click your option)

 

 

No, I don't like chicken. (coming soon)

YES YES YES YES YES!