Ask him what's in the book

Dating SHINee :〖A Choose Your Own Adventure!〗new chp: 48, 49

He's still playing with the book.. It's driving me crazy!

 

"If you don't mind me asking, what's with the book?" I ask as carefully as possible.

 

Another smile forms on his face. He stares at the book with longing eyes for a moment.

 

"Ah... it's... important. No, actually, it was important. It isn't of much importance to me anymore," He sighs and sinks low into the bench. Silence follows his depressing statement. 

 

I tilt my head to the side, asking my question silently.

 

He opens the book to the very last page. A picture is taped there, showing a beautiful young woman. With one look I'm able to tell she was older than him.

 

"I dated her a while ago. She broke up with me... said I was too childish for her." Taemin laughs bitterly, slamming the book shut. The contents of the book were still a mystery to me, but I had enough sense to know that asking him would be pushing his limits. In addition, I didn't want to ask such a sensitive question to a person I didn't know that well.

 

"Haven't you gotten over her?" I ask gently, tugging at the hem of my shirt.

 

"Never."

 

Although I can see why the nameless noona broke up with him, he seems too innocent for something like that.

 

His hands have begun to play with the book again, repeatedly opening and closing the book. I lay my hand down on the book, stopping him from moving it. His hand twitches.

 

"I'm sorry for asking. I just met you.. It was rude." I mumble.

 

He shakes his head. "It's okay." A childish grin appears on his face. "Can I ask you something now?" 

(click your option)

 

 

Let him ask away

 

Don't let him, too personal!

 

.