The Pet Shop

Dating SHINee :〖A Choose Your Own Adventure!〗new chp: 48, 49

 

Who wouldn’t want to go to the pet store? They always have the most adorable pets there; dogs, cats, birds, you name it.

 

I was intimidated as I found that the streets I walked into became more and more deserted. Obviously I was walking into the outskirts of Seoul, which were less crowded than the center. To my delight, a colorful pet store stood at the corner of the street I was on. Relieved, I skipped to the small pet store.  As I walked closer to the shop, I spotted someone crouching near the shop, teasing a dog in the window. His hair lay in soft, feathery tufts of brown, gold, and blonde.

 

Ah. Why did everyone have such pretty hair?

 

Not to mention that he was strikingly good-looking.

 

Gah.

 

“Come here boy… that’s right! A-woof!” He playfully grinned and made hand motions to the dog. The dog immediately bounded over to him, jumping up against the glass. I couldn’t help but giggle and smile broadly at his childish actions. I approached him slowly, and crouched down right next to him, hugging my knees together.

 

“Dogs are cute, aren’t they?” I smiled and made pawing motions to the small Yorkie.

 

The gorgeous man glanced at me, and smiled at me. My heartbeat quickened for a second, a brief moment of panic running through my veins.

 

Jung Roo Ri. Stop going around and thinking random strangers are gorgeous! Agh.

 

“They are,” He whistled a few notes, then tried playing peek-a-boo with the dog. “Atta- boy!”

(click your option)

 

 

Continue sitting there next to him

 

Suggest going into the pet store

 

 

.