Chapter 7: But if they win...

What are we going to do now?

I'm sorry about not posting for such a long time. I was extremely busy with my exams at school, but I'm back with a lot of great ideas!
ATTENTION: This is just a small part of Chapter 7, which is still unready. But I wanted you guys to know that I'm alive and that the SH*T FINALLY WENT DOWN. ARE YOU READY CAUSE I'M NOT.
I'll let you know about the update on this chapter when the rest of it is ready, stay tuned :))

UPDATE 15.12.14 : THE BEGINNING.

*THEY DIDN'T HAVE , GUYS. IT WAS JUST A REALLY HOT MAKE OUT SESSION, CALM DOWN.

 

YOU HAVE TO WAIT A LITTLE BIT FOR SOMETHING MORE :))

 

 

„Yoongi~~~~”

The older boy lifted his head from the cushion and sent a quick gaze to his boyfriend, still trying to stay focused on what was happening on the tv. He mumbled a silent “what” as an answer and went back to his previous position which was basically lying on the couch and leaving no space for Jimin, who was forced to sit on the armchair nearby. It was their common activity on almost every Saturday, watching dumb movies and enjoying free time with a quick make out sessions in between. Jimin liked spending his time like that as during the week they didn’t really had time to actually talk and do something together.

“What are we going to do tomorrow?” Jimin asked, staring at Yoongi with a lazy smile crawling up on his mouth as the older boy was almost asleep, even though it wasn’t even 8 pm. “Maybe we could go to the zoo or something…?” he added after a while, when his first question had woken up his boyfriend a little bit.

“I think I’m going to visit my parents. I haven’t seen them in ages…” Yoongi answered with a sleepy voice, ending the sentence with a deep sigh. “I think I should buy something for them tomorrow.”

“We can go to that shop in the center, you know, with that creepy old dolls and stuff! I think I saw some cool lampions and vases, I don’t even know what your parents like but we will surely find something. Or maybe some cute g-“ Jimin, as always when he was excited, started his long monologue about what else they can find in that particular shop and how much money they should spent, in the same time making his way to his boyfriend on the sofa and pressing himself in between Yoongi’s arms, up and ready for some cuddles when they’re planning their shopping. Jimin was really excited as he couldn’t wait to finally meet his boyfriend’s parents. They were together for about a year now and in his opinion it was a high time for family meeting. “…like, it’s important, you know, the style in which the house is decorated, you get it?”

“I’m going alone, Jimin.”

Yoongi’s words felt like small needles stinging the younger boy’s heart. His boyfriend was always a little bit cold and  sometimes even snippy, but this time he made Jimin feel like… someone superfluous, not important. The smile disappeared from his face which was now looking disoriented and lost. Jimin was looking Yoongi right in the eyes, but the other boy was doing everything to avoid this stare.  Their proximity has suddenly become awkward, both of the boys stiffen up in their embrace which seemed to be completely unnecessary .

“…what?” Jimin couldn’t believe his ears. He had been waiting for this moment for such a long time, and now, when a good opportunity has came, Yoongi destroyed his dreams in just a few seconds. “Why? Why you don’t want me to come with you?”

Yoongi remained silent for a longer while before he tightened his grip on Jimin’s waist and finally looked him in the eyes. He seemed to be a bit confused, but besides that his face wasn’t showing any other emotion. Cool as always.

“I think it’s still too ear-“

“Bull!” Jimin suddenly cut his boyfriend off, putting his hands away and immediately standing up, escaping from an awkward position. “ They know about me, what are you waiting for? Am I not good enough to meet them?! How long are you going to make we wait, huh?!”

Yoongi had never seen Jimin so angry before. He knew he must had touched a sensitive spot and he regretted his decision right away. But it was really too early for him, he wanted it to be special, not just a casual family meeting.  Of course his parents knew about Jimin, they had invited them both a couple of times already, but Yoongi always found a good excuse to come alone. It wasn’t that he didn’t wanted them to meet his boyfriend, he was just…

“You know it’s about me, not you.” the older boy tried his best to not lose his temper and remain calm, it’d not be good if they both got angry in the same time. He sighed deeply while standing up and coming up to his trembling from anger boyfriend, still leaving a small distance between them. “I want to be sure, that’s all.”

The silence that took over the room after Yoongi’s words was indescribable. The tension reached the highest point, the air thickened up and none of the boys knew how to make it better. Jimin’s head was full of different thoughts, he didn’t know what he should do in that kind of situation. All he did know was that it wasn’t fair. How Yoongi could be unsure? Had Jimin given him a reason to be like that? He wanted to ask him so many questions, but the emotions made him unable to speak, and all he could do was to keep looking the older boy in the eyes and try to find the answer in them. Jimin was trying to find a trail of repentance, regret or sorrow, but all he had found was Yoongi’s cold gaze, blank and emotions free. After a few seconds, the loud slap pierced the air, leaving a red mark on the Yoongi’s cheek.

“I hope you’ll have a good ing time. Alone.”

It was the last thing Jimin said to Yoongi that day.

Yoongi didn’t say a word when Jimin was leaving. And he did not call him that night.

Even though Jimin has been waiting for that.

 

__________________________________________________________

After the last action in the practice room the relations between Hoseok and Jimin became a little bit colder and ... healthier? Just like they’ve finally realized that they’re both taken, living in happy relationships and they shouldn’t ruin it. At first it was quite awkward for them to just forget about the fact that Hoseok caught Jimin and Suga “red-handed” but after turning it into a joke everything was just fine. Jimin remembered about coming back home at a reasonable hour and Hoseok was still taking care of his beloved Taehyung. Both dancers seemed to forget about their “not-so-friendly” behavior and stay focused on work. Well, at least until this day has finally come. They both knew a situation like this was coming and it couldn’t be stopped.

It was another warm, steamy afternoon, around 2 weeks after when we had seen our boys last time. They’re both practicing as their last lesson had ended a while ago. Or, should I say, it was Hoseok who was dancing his off while Jimin was sitting on the floor, watching his hyung’s moves carefully. The younger boy’s breath was harsh and unsteady and his face flashed pure red. Don’t even get me started with his hair, which was in a one, huge mess now. He didn’t seem to care, though. A random witness would probably think that Jimin was really focused, but his stare looked empty. He was surely watching dancing Hoseok, but I don’t think he cared about the choreography in that time.

“Hyung!” Jimin’s voice got immediately lost in loud music, so he tried once again. This time Hoseok heard him and looked back at him. He looked at least as tired as Jimin, but we all know how hardworking we was. He’d have been dancing all night if he could, that’s for sure. “Hyung, come here and rest a little. I have a cold drink for you.”

“Always caring dongsaeng, huh?” Hoseok mumbled quietly, more to himself than Jimin, and sat next to the younger boy. He took a cold bottle of water from him and drunk almost half of it in just a one take. “I think I had enough for today.” he added after a while, sending a tired stare to the other boy. It was still quite early, but Hoseok thought that it’d be nice to make Taehyung a surprise and actually be at home for dinner. “Yoongi wouldn’t have anything against you coming back home earlier today, too, right? You seem to have your happiest time now.”

Hoseok immediately bit his tongue, but it had been already too late. He shouldn’t have said that, even though it wasn’t anything bad and it was truth. Jimin really kept talking about his boyfriend lately and all these stories were full of their plans for future or how they have spent their weekends and that kind of stuff. Hoseok should be happy for them, but he wasn’t. He noticed that he had been very bitter lately. Even in relations with Taehyung. But that’s not the problem now, I guess, when Jimin was sending him the most reproving look ever.

“Haven’t you been listening to me for the last hour or what? ‘Cause if you have than you’re just being a now.” The younger boy was truly offended by Hoseok’s words. He and Yoongi were happy together, that’s true, but they had a really serious argument last night. And, like always, Jimin was going to spend that night in his own apartment, as he didn’t feel like seeing or talking to his boyfriend again. He had hoped that Hoseok would give him some advice or just try to make him feel better, but it wasn’t the right way for sure. “That’s just not funny anymore.” Jimin added with a weak voice, turning his stare onto his own hands lying on his laps. He knew that Hoseok was rather a funny type of person, always happy and optimistic, not specially serious, but he needed his grown-up side now. He needed someone to tell him that everything will be alright, that it was just another stupid argument and it’ll be fine when he come back home, that-…

“What’s not funny anymore?” Hoseok asked moving closer to the other boy, plucking up a courage and placing his hands on Jimin’s waist, closing the younger one in a warm embrace. He didn’t expect Jimin to do the same, so he was quite surprised when he felt a pair of arms wrapping around his torso and head finding it’s place on his shoulder, nuzzling around and finally resting in the curve of his neck.

Jimin felt like crying, so he made sure he did everything he could to hide his face from Hoseok’s urgent stare. He didn’t want to cry, he really didn’t. All he wanted to was just staying like this for a couple of minutes, being safely locked in Hoseok’s arms. Even though the whole situation felt a bit wrong, as it was the most intimate position they were in since their little kiss a while ago, Jimin felt incredibly good. Friends do that all the time, right?

“Do you want to talk about it?” Hoseok thought that it was a high time to say something to break an awkward silence between them. He felt insecure in this situation, but Jimin was his friend. He couldn’t let him down once again, even though they shouldn’t be acting like that. Hoseok turned his head to see at least a bit of Jimin’s face and tightened his grip, pulling the younger boy even closer. He could clearly feel the other’s warm breath on his skin and he had to try his best to control and calm himself down. But he couldn’t do nothing with the fact that younger’s presence was giving him goosebumps.

“He didn’t want me to meet his parents.” Jimin’s words sounded bitter and incredibly loud in empty practice room, even though his face was buried into Hoseok’s skin. Meeting Yoongi’s parents was very important for him, it could be a kind of assurance that their relationship was serious. He had waited enough in his own opinion, and it was a high time both families meet. “Yoongi said it’s still too early for this kind of meeting and it would be awkward for him, like…” Jimin’s voice hitched in his throat, making him unable to talk and almost crying, but Hoseok’s warm hand rubbing his back wiped all tears away.

“...like, what is wrong with me, hyung? Am I stupid? Not educated enough? Or maybe I can’t behave myself properly? Or… my look? Could it be my face? Hyung, is there anything wrong with my face?” words were escaping Jimin’s mouth so fast that it took a while before Hoseok realized what question he has been asked. It was really in style of the younger boy. Hoseok knew that his own appearance was extremely important for Jimin, he was checking his look all the time: he was correcting his hairstyle during dancing or adjusting his shirt a hundred times before leaving home. He wasn’t narcissistic, no, but he liked looking at himself in the mirror and he liked what he was seeing. Jimin was never insecure about his face, but he knew it wasn’t perfect. He was aware of his little flaws and the other people’s ones and he knew that it was totally okay to have them. But now he seemed to despair and change his mind about himself, as he was giving Hoseok the most insistent look ever. He sat at his huyng straighten legs wrapping his arms around the boys neck, leaving just a little bit of space between their bodies. He wasn’t sure if he did it on purpose, just to make himself feel attractive and appealing or just to make Hoseok talk and make him feel better. Or just to get closer to him. And touch him. Or all at once.

“Jiminnie..” Hoseok would probably sink into the wall if he could, as the sudden proximity of the younger boy surprised him a little bit and make try even harder to stay in his lane and not cross the lines. Jimin’s stare was intense but Hoseok was looking him right in the eyes to make him understand his words better. “There is nothing wrong with your face, nothing wrong with you as a whole. You are not allowed to think about yourself in a different way.”

“Oh really? So what about this giant nose or chubby cheeks? Narrow shoulders? Fat tights? Short finge-“

“Are you even listening to yourself?” Hoseok shouldn’t have laughed but Jimin’s words sounded so ridiculous he couldn’t help it. “Chubby cheeks makes you the most adorable creature alive.” he started after a while, placing his both hands on Jimin’s face, rubbing his soft skin with his thumbs. It made the younger’s expression soften a little bit, and his stare became less fierce and angry. “Your shoulders aren’t narrow at all, they suit you as a dancer and makes your moves look softer and more precisely and…” Hoseok continued, moving his palms to Jimin’s collarbone and  torso, finally resting them on his laps. A quiet voice in his head kept telling him that it’s too much and he should stop immediately, but Hoseok didn’t really want to listen to this voice, but made his own a lot quieter and sensual, leaning closer to the other boy. “…and I’m sure your tights look amazing without these pants. But I’m afraid you forgot to count your one and only flaw, the biggest one I think.” His last words made a lusty smile disappeared from Jimin’s face and his expression became more lost and insecure in just a few seconds. Younger boy suddenly felt offended: after all these nice thing Hoseok has told him, he found another thing got Jimin to feel uncertain about? He pulled away a little bit, when his hyung made the distance between them a lot smaller, but Hoseok’s hands quickly pulled him closer again, making him unable to escape. “I’m talking about your lips, Jiminnie. It’s so unfair that mine are so small and thin when yours are so plu-“ his last sentence disappeared inside the younger boy’s mouth, swallowed by these plump, lusty lips Hoseok had been dreaming about for last few weeks. It was sudden and unexpected for both of the boys, but none of them pulled away. The innocent kiss quickly turned into two bodies melting into one, tangled on the floor of the practise room, now filled with soft moans and quiet giggles.

But they didn't cross the last line yet.

It wasn’t their last kiss that afternoon though. But surely the most passionate and addictive, in the worst way possible.

The game has been started a while ago when their lips met for the first time, but the real strife started exactly that day. When they’ve both realized that they couldn’t give up on each other without trying. even though they knew about the risk they were about to take, and how this all can end. That they can hurt the most important persons in their lives or each other, both options same painful.

But if they win…