Chapter 11: I can wait.

What are we going to do now?

Hello, my dearest followers! As you can see, now I prefer to post more frequently but shorter chapters than make you wait weeks and weeks for an update, and I hope it's okay with you. Also, I'd like to ask you all to add me on my Facebook page as I'd love to keep in touch with you and inform you about updates. Go to my profile HERE and add me, I'll surelly accept all of you. Also, you have any question, no matter if they're conserning my stories or more personal life, you can ask them on my ask.fm profile HERE I want to interact more with you guys, so don't be shy, add me Facebook and let's talk more often! 

And now, after this short introduction, please enjoy another chapter. Don't forget to leave a comment for me :)

_____________________

CHAPTER 11

I CAN WAIT.

At the moment when Hoseok got to pick him up from Yoongi’s apartment, Jimin had already packed all of his things. There wasn’t many of them, as Yoongi didn’t really liked the idea of other people’s stuff lying around his flat. Hoseok and Jimin exchanged a silent hellos and that was pretty much it for the conversation at that point. The older boy simply took bags out from Jimin’s hands and carried them to his car, expecting his younger companion to follow him there. Jimin was leaving this apartment without much regret. He did feel a weird emptiness in his heart, something uneasy and troubling, but he was almost sure he will feel better after some time. He was aware that he needed time to heal, and the fact that he wasn’t alone with that was making his situation slightly easier to bear.

When Jimin got in the Hoseok’s car, the silence was almost unbearable. Hoseok seemed to be totally focused on the road, and Jimin suddenly felt really interested about the views outside the window. They both were obviously nervous, their bodies tensed and movements quick and clumsy.

“How did it go?”

Hoseok was the one who decided to finally start the conversation they both knew they had to have.  The topic was far from these enjoyable ones, but it was better to talk it out now and decide what to do next.

“Much worse than I expected…” Jimin’s voice was quiet and shaky, probably from crying just minutes ago. “I don’t mean Yoongi’s behavior, but the whole thing. I thought it will be easier for me.”

Hoseok just chuckled, seeing an awkward smile crawling up on Jimin’s lips. He hadn’t been expecting so much courage from this young boy, so despite the anger that overwhelmed him before, he felt slight relief now. At least one of them is free now.

“It wasn’t that easy, because…?” Hoseok asked, throwing a quick stare at Jimin, still trying to focus on the road in the same time. He didn’t want to annoy his young friend or anything, he was asking out of sincere worry and care.

Jimin looked at him trying to maintain a rather calm face expression, but inside his head it was just a big mess. When his eyes didn’t met Hoseok’s stare, he looked out of the window again, realizing it’ll be much easier to talk like that, without awkward staring at each other.

“I didn’t expect him to care, like, at all. And suddenly he made me feel so, so bad about everything, and…”

Jimin stopped for a moment, adjusting his jacket as he all at once got very cold. Talking about his break up was way harder than he expected, even though it was just Hoseok who was listening. Or maybe that was the reason why it was so hard.

“I would have never expected him to book a trip for us, and just, be so thoughtful and…”

“He booked a trip for you?!” Hoseok said suddenly, but not in a picky, unpleasant way, rather positively surprised. He couldn’t hide that the idea of trip itself made him so happy. He could clearly remember all the trips he and Taehyung had been together, all of the places they had visited and memories they had made. He took a quick look at his companion and was glad to see that he’s smiling too. The whole situation was a bit grotesque, as Jimin should be at least a bit sad, but Hoseok guessed it was better that way, without crying and regretting. Well, he couldn’t really tell if Jimin regret his decision, and the best way to find out was to just ask.

“Do you regret it?” he asked after a while, and when Jimin looked at him questioningly, he added “I mean breaking up with him. Do you regret that now? Don’t you wish that you waited a bit longer?”

Atmosphere changed completely after asking that question out loud, but both of the boy knew it had to happen. Jimin looked at Hoseok and placed his hand on his knee. What he said later left Hoseok speechless.

“I don’t regret anything. I may have lost someone close to my heart, but now I have you. You are worth everything I have. So no, I do not regret that.”

He then leaned forward, and just like if Hoseok wasn’t surprised already, Jimin gave him another reason to stay quiet, placing a small, innocent, but yet so meaningful kiss just in the corner of Hoseok’s mouth. He stayed that close for a couple of seconds before he fell into his seat again with a blissful smile on his face.

Hoseok felt a pleasant warmth spreading over his whole body, and he couldn’t help but smile himself. Well, it looked like the topic of Jimin’s break up was over. Maybe it wasn’t such a bad idea after all? At least the half of the bad part is over. Now it’s just all about Hoseok and Taehyung. And it won’t be as easy and Jimin and Yoongi.

Hoseok had been with Taehyung for much longer than them. And when you’re with someone for years and years, the bond between you two gets stronger and stronger with each day. Hoseok did love Jimin and he really wanted to be with him, by he couldn’t help the fact that he also loved Taehyung. And  it was completely different kind of love, different affection. But he wanted to trust Jimin, he wanted to trust his guts and try things with him. Maybe Taehyung isn’t the one for him after all.

The pain he felt in his chest even by thinking about it made him feel unwell.

“And don’t worry about Taehyung.” Jimin said finally “Just because I ended my relationship so suddenly doesn’t mean I’m expecting you to do the same right away.”

He was staring at Hoseok with the look of complete adoration, and after his next words, Hoseok heart sank completely.

“I can wait, hyung. Take your time.” he grabbed Hoseok’s right hand and squeezed it gently. “I’ll wait for you.”

Hoseok just send him his usual sunny smile in response and tried to focus on the road again.

But he had never felt so lost before.

_____________________________________________________

Hello, my dearest followers! As you can see, now I prefer to post more frequently but shorter chapters than make you wait weeks and weeks for an update, and I hope it's okay with you. Also, I'd like to ask you all to add me on my Facebook page as I'd love to keep in touch with you and inform you about updates. Go to my profile HERE and add me, I'll surelly accept all of you. Also, you have any question, no matter if they're conserning my stories or more personal life, you can ask them on my ask.fm profile HERE I want to interact more with you guys, so don't be shy, add me Facebook and let's talk more often! 

And now, after this short introduction, please enjoy another chapter. Don't forget to leave a comment for me :)