Chapter 1: Mondays are the worst~!

What are we going to do now?

Ch1: Mondays are the worst~!

 

„Hobi! You’re going to be late!”

“Hmmm?”

“It’s already 7 o’clock, get up!”

But Hoseok  wasn’t even thinking  about getting up. He yawned loudly, stretching a little bit, and got back in his sleeping position. He wasn’t ready for another busy day. Holiday was always the worst time in the dance academy he works in. As the children didn’t have to go school, they had plenty of time for some extra activities, such as dance lessons. And don’t get me wrong, Hoseok loved his job, as much as he loved dancing and working with children, but he’s  not  able to deal with such an amount of duties. He’s  outside the house from 8 am to 8 pm, with short breaks between individual lessons. Hoseok’s  job gives him a lot of satisfaction, but it also affects his personal life. A lot. He had a feeling that his relationship with Taehyung-

“If you don’t get up in 5 seconds, I‘ll shove this toast up your a-“

“I’m up, I’m up!”

Nevermind. His boyfriend is a psycho anyway.

 

 

“You haven’t sleep last night, am I right?” Hoseok asked, looking at his boyfriend with a worry.  He was sitting in the kitchen with Taehyung, eating breakfast together, as they always do. He really enjoys this morning time they share, especially now, when he has this much work.

Taehyung only yawned suggestively, not even worrying about  covering his mouth. He was still in his pajamas and  his hair was one big mess. He didn’t care, though. He was tired, and Hoseok should know this. 

“Just go back to bed when I leave, ok?” Hosek put the dishes in the sink, then sat down on Taehyung’s laps. This wasn’t their usual positions, but Hobi didn’t feel like forcing Tae to get up and change his place. He could also now wrap his arms around Tae’s neck, teasing him a little bit before lying a tiny kiss on his forehead.

“Can’t you just stay with me today?”  Taehyung asked, after a moment of silence. “Ok, here we go again”, Hoseok thought.  Taehyung was either really bored or really . Or both. It was totally fine, because Hoseok has been neglecting him all week. He had been usually so tired after working all day that he didn’t have the energy for playing with Tae Tae. His boyfriend was pretty forgiving and he was satisfied by only kisses and cuddling before sleep. It looks like he need something more, now. He look Hobi in the eyes, smiling slightly. “Tell them you’re sick or somet-“

“You know I can’t do that” Hoseok interrupted him with a serious face. He already took a day off last week when Tae had a flu, and he can’t do it again now. He’d love to stay though, spend his day with his boyfriend  watching movies or just lying down and doing nothing. He was also worried about Tae’s insomnia lately – there were just days when he couldn’t sleep at all. Hoseok could tell right away when it happened after seeing big dark circles under his boyfriend’s eyes. It had been happening pretty often lately, and Hoseok was thinking that Tae may be suffering from some more serious ailment.

He kissed Taehyung one last time before standing up, stretching once again and heading to the entrance door. He put on his shoes and jumper, as this morning was a little bit more chilly than yesterday, and took his backpack.

“I’ll be back at 8 pm. Call me if you’d need anyth-“ Taehyung interrupted him with quick peck on Hoseok’s lips. He also quickly wrapped his arms around his boyfriend’s neck, pressing his small body against Hobi’s chest. He really didn’t want to stay alone. Hoseok’ll be back really late, as usual, and Tae didn’t feel like spending another day on his own. He had his own wants which needed to be pleased.

“Baby, I’m going to be late … again … ” a quiet, soft moan escaped Hoseok’s mouth between fierce kisses Taehyung was trailing down his neck. He was always such a tease. Always. But Hobi knew that he couldn’t stay any longer. Being late very single day wasn’t really professional, right?

“But Hobi~” Taehyung whined loudly, burying his face in the curve of Hoseok’s neck. He always smelled so nice, a mix of cologne and sweet, fruity shampoo. Tae wanted to spend this day just like that – enjoying Hoseok’s presence. But all he got was a small peck on his cheek as his boyfriend pulled away from their hug.

“I’m sorry, Tae.“ He whispered softly, ruffling Taehyung’s hair. “Just go back to sleep. I’ll be back soon, you’ll see.” He ended up with big grin which was supposed make his boyfriend feel better. Without any more fuss he grab the doorknob and was about to leave, when another small hand grasped his sleeve.

“I finished this stupid book last night” Taehyung said. His voice was so quiet Hoseok turned around really quickly, just to check what’s wrong. Tea was looking down at his own bare feet, smiling bitterly. “She ing died at the end, you know?” he added after a while, with a little sniff at the end. “And I couldn’t sleep because I was thinking about how unfair if was and … “ his voice cracked a little bit, followed by another sniff and deep sigh.

So this is why he haven’t slept last night.

Stupid Taehyung.

Hoseok was looking at his boyfriend and he was wondering if Tae was even real. He was just standing before him, in his pajamas, with bed hair, almost crying, talking about he read in the book which made him upset and … They have been together for 3 years now, and if it wasn’t Taehyung, Hoseok’d be probably pretty scared of this weird confession.

“It’s ok, honey …” he whispered softly, pulling Taehyung in for a big, warm hug. “It’s not real, it’s only a bo-“ he was interrupted (again; it’s another bad habit of Tae which he should really get rid of) by a pair of small hands wrapping around his waist, slipping under his clothes and lips pressed against his. Hoseok was quickly pushed on the nearest wall as Tae was getting more and more greedy, and his kisses hotter and more desperate than ever. He was always using his charms to trick his boyfriend and get what he wants.

Hobi didn’t learn anything past these years, really.

Hoseok pulled away after a while, just to collect his thoughts and take a quick look at his boyfriend, red-faced and panting loudly, even shaking a little bit. He was always such a tease, with his eyes, and tonque his lower lip and …

Hobi just gave up.

Taehyung led him to their bedroom (or rather Hoseok’s own legs led him there), not separating their lips even for a brief moment.

And Hoseok was late that day. Again.

________________________________________________________________

“Yoongi-hyung~”

Silence.

“Yoooongi~”

Silence.

“Yaah!”

Silence.

Slap.

“Aww! Jimin, what the hell?!”

Yoongi was rubbing his shoulder while looking at his boyfriend with a confused face. There were some explosions and  shots in the background, as Yoongi had been trying to watch some movie in the tv, for about 3 hours now. But there was a special someone who was interrupting his séance every 15 minutes.

This person had really, really angry face right now. All Jimin wanted was a little bit of attention, nothing special, even a hug would be nice. They were together for 6 months now, but they didn’t get really close to each other. It was all Yoongi’s fault, though! Every time Jimin went for a hug or a kiss, Yoongi’d pull away with some stupid excuse like “Not now, I’m tired.” or “I have a headache, maybe later”. He always tell Jimin how much he love him and how much he appreciate his presence, but he was never actually showing him that.

“Take care of me, Yoongi-hyung!”

“What are you, a cat?” Yoongi answered with a wry smile, changing his sitting position in a little bit more comfortable one. Jimin was sitting just next to him, touching his legs with Yoongi’s. He was still angry after Yoongi had rejected his hug invitation.

“It’s not even funny anymore.” Jimin answered silently, turning his face away from Yoongi’s gaze. His boyfriend’s behavior was really pissing him off right now. Why would he be acting so hard to get all the time? It maybe be fun from time to time, but not all day everyday. “It’s not funny.” Jimin repeated and suddenly got up, about to leave the room. His eyes got watery, and it wasn’t often for always bright and smiling Jimin. He was stopped by Yoongi’s strong  grab on his wrist.

“Wait, Jimin-ah …” he said with a comforting voice, pulling boy onto his lap. His action was so sudden and so not-Yoongi-like that Jimin didn’t even had a chance to react in different way than answering his boyfriend gentle hug. “I’m sorry. Really. I was acting like such a moron … “  Yoongi added after a while, softly patting Jimin’s back and resting his chin on the crown of his head.

“I feel like you don’t like me anymore.” said Jimin with a weak voice, as his face was buried in Yoongi’s shirt. “Why are you like that?” he added, looking up at his boyfriend’s face. He was feeling so safe right now, Yoongi’s hands were so big and warm.

“I’m sorry, Jimin. It’s just …” Yoongi started, making a short pause just to place a quick peck on  Jimin’s forehead. “… it’s still so new to me. You, us being together and … I just don’t now what should I do with you, what couples usually do, like …” Yoongi’s voice was quiet and unsure, like he was embarrassed with what he was talking about. He had been also avoiding Jimin’s stare for all cost, until his boyfriend changed his position, placing his legs on the both sides of Yoongi’s thighs. He couldn’t escape from looking into his eyes now.

“What should you do with me?” Jimin more teased than actually asked with a slight note of laugh in his voice. He was being his usual self again, wrapping his arms around Yoongis neck just to eliminate the distance between them. He decided to take the opportunity of having this little moment with the boy, as it can not happen again in the long time. Yoongi’s stare was shifty now, he had started to breath heavily as the Jimin got closed to him.

“What…?” Yoongi asked with breaking voice, lifting his stare on the ceiling as Jimin proceeded to trail small kisses on his jawline. He was enjoying this  warm feeling in his stomach every time boy’s tongue was touching his skin, getting closer and closer to Yoongi’s lips.

“Jimin-ah … “ he moaned unexpectedly, almost imploringly into Jimin’s lips, just before theytouched his own. Jimin was gentle as always, giving Yoongi time he needed to find himself in the situation and answer the kiss. Jimin was really surprised when he felt Yoongi’s hands wrapping around his waist, pulling him even closer, and he would probably gasp from disbelief when he felt boy’s tongue in his own mouth. Yoongi was also very caring, rubbing Jimin neck the way he always did it and whispering compliments every time they pulled away to catch their breathes.

“Yoongi-hyung~” Jimin whined, burying his face in the curve of Yoongi’s neck for some extra moments of intimacy.

“What is it, Jimin?” The other boy asked, staring blankly at the tv, not even paying attention to the movie anymore.

“Take care of me, hyung~”

“I thought I have just done it.” Yoongi answered, laughing at the end at how clingy Jimin really was.

“I’m not talking about now.” He moaned accusingly, lifting his stare at Yoongi’s face. “I mean like every day. You can do it, right?”

Yoongi looked at Jimin with soft smile on his lips, not feeling totally confident now, when he had to talk with his boyfriend about those things again. He preferred doing them now, not talking, as he didn’t had to look in Jimin’s eyes all the time and feel awkward.

“Maybe” he answered playfully, before getting slapped and feeling a slight pain in his shoulder. Again. But the following kiss soothed it all, causing the warm feeling come back to Yoongi’s stomach, as Jimin made his boyfriend’s lap his new favourite piece of furniture.

They watched a film then. And fell asleep soon after, still sitting on the couch, in the room lighted up only by the tv screen.

Yoongi’s legs were really numb the next day.