Track oo2 : Damn If I Do

Breathtakingly Gorgeous

a/n: In order to trace illicit reproduction of material I have included insignificant errors throughout and have not bothered to proofread this story (yet).


 

Track oo2 : Damn If I Do

 

 

I was going to kill Lee Taemin, I mentally proclaimed. Good friends or not he was dead, as well as the other traitors at the table for not stopping Taemin for his craziness.

 

 

Surely sporting a monumental deer-in-the-headlights look on my face that must be colored scarlet by now due to the huge wave of embarrassment that was washing over my system whilst praying to the gods that the dim light would hide the splotchy color that was surely on my face.

 

 

"Hey," I greeted, blushing furiously looking any where but him. "Uhm, D.O, right?" I added, mentally wincing on how lame I sounded and glared across the table to where the others sat holding their laughter at my expense. "Oh joy, I'm the clown for the night," I mentally groaned as I took in a couple more shots to calm my nerves.

 

 

D.O merely raised an amused eyebrow, obviously not that impressed at my attempt to act nonchalant to save any little shred of dignity that I have left, as if I just hadn't proclaimed to the entire table that I wanted him to me. Oh fishcakes, I'm just as bad a drunk as Tao and that's saying a lot.

 

 

"Yea," D.O said, unsuccessfully stifling a laugh. "And you are?"

 

 

"Jongin," I mumbled, playing with my glass as I avoided staring straight into his face, partly because I kept shooting glares across the table and partly because I was too embarrassed to make eye contact after my wacky stunt, but the rockstar's obvious amusement at my expense had my gaze darting up, my lips pursed in a tight line as I faced the jerk straight on. Wrong move.

 

 

Damn, the jerk was even gorgeous up close. Kill me.

 

 

"So, as I was saying. My place or yours?" D.O asked as he rested his chin on the palm of his hand, "Or do you need a little more liquid courage," he smirked, nodding towards my empty glass.

 

 

"Oh God," I groaned and dropped my head on the table. The floor could open up and swallow me any moment now. I don't mind going to hell, if I could just escape the shame. Intent on remedying the situation, I reached over the table, in the process knocking over several empty beer bottles and pitchers, and grabbed the tequila.

 

 

"Hey, Taeyeon-noona, another round," D.O called-out as I just groaned in frustration and took a swig on the tequila bottle. Proper manners be damned, I'm desperate in getting some liquid courage or passing out whichever comes first, not even minding the burning liquid running down my throat. Oh man, how did I go from wanting to be a rebel to basically asking an infamous rockstar to me? I looked up and glared at Taemin. That was how.

 

 

The culprit, that was Lee fudgin' Taemin had the audicity to grin. GRIN! The nerve of him. And the others, damn them, laughed. Even Minho was chuckling for my sorry . Oh fudge.

 

 

Taeyeon then stopped by to drop fresh drinks off. She grinned at us, as Tao shamelessly winked at her making her laugh at his sorry attempt to woo her.

 

 

"Is everyone having fun?" She asked, ignoring Tao's flirting skills who was then elbowed by Sehun to stop. "I hope you loved the band that was playing earlier."

 

 

"Oh don't worry noona, Jongin here loved us," D.O said, giving me a devilish grin. Okay, what is air? Taeyeon shook her head at him, as she bidded farewell leaving us alone with our own devices.

 

 

"Okay D.O, play nice," Taemin finally decided to stepped-in to save me from further shame. "Jonginnie here isn't your typical project. He had just recently joined the dark side, so give him some time to channel his inner mones."

 

 

I shot him an exasperated look, was he trying to save me from embarrassment or drown me in shame with his flippant remarks. Because he's basically adding fuel in the fire here.

 

 

"Anyway D.O, these are Sehun and Tao," Minho quickly supplied, introducing the others distracting the rockstar's attention away from me. "They're friends of ours."

 

 

Sehun nodded, arms crossed not saying anything. It seems he has decided to enjoy watching my shame from the sidelines. How supportive of him, some best friend he is.

 

 

"Hi, you're hot," Tao on the otherhand greeted shamelessly moving on his next target seeing as he was shot down by the bar owner, "I see why Jonginnie rated you a 5 out of 1."

 

 

Oh. My. God. Shut. The. Fudge. Up!!!! I mentally screeched.

 

 

"Oh, did he now?" D.O said, piquing his interest while giving me a crooked smile wherein I ignored and took another swig straight from the bottle. "You thought I was that hot?" He added, as he stared at me all cocky and yummy and ughhh.

 

 

Damn. This arrogant rockstar was y. For the first time in my life, I now understood Tao's hopeless infatuation on infamous bad boys. This was so not good. I was supposed to be the levelheaded one, the responsible, reliable, goody-to-shoes, not the one prone to lose it after a tight and a crooked smile. But despite my mental pep talks, with just one crooked smile from him was making my stomach do funny things - oh butterflies, I feel moths, much more manly.

 

 

Tao enthusiastically nodded his head causing me a dizzy spell, "Yup, well, I would do you too, but since Jonginnie here called dibs, so I'll be generous and let him taste you first."

 

 

Okay, there were two dead bodies.

 

 

"Tao, please shut up," I hissed, mortified while kicking him under the table. My God, if this goes on D.O might as well start thinking of me as a good toy.

 

 

D.O, the jerk, was clearly enjoying my torment, "I don't really mind having a though."

 

 

I choked on my drink as Tao laughed in delight. "Oh, I'm game when you are," the idiot that I considered my best friend slurred, while winking at me. I gave him another kick under the table for good measure.

 

 

Laughing in disbelief with the whole set up, I faced them, "You guys are insane, how could you have with someone you just met."

 

 

"I believe you already propositioned me for a good ," D.O reminded with an arrogant smirk. "And how could I refuse?"

 

 

"Taemin set me up for that one, so that doesn't count," I answered, trying to talk sense or just placing the blame on others. "I'll be damned if you think I'll do ya," I slurred, pointing an accusing finger at him. Well, more like damn if I don't.

 

 

D.O lifted an eyebrow in mock surprise. "So are you saying you don't want to take me back to your place and have your evil way with me until neither of us can move tomorrow?" He teased using my earlier proclamations against me while staring at me with those smoldering eyes.

 

 

"Not funny," I warned, trying to look stern but it was hard when he was giving me a playful look. Seriously, is the airconditioner even working? It's getting mighty hot in here. I thought while fanning myself.

 

 

"Babe, who's laughing?" He said, motioning at everyone at the table. "I believe I already agreed and bought you another glass of liquid courage to seal the deal."

 

 

I closed my eyes, not believing this. Seriously, D.O should come with a warning from the health department : Handle with extreme caution or use at your own demise. Staring will cause drooling, shortness of breath, dizziness and heart failure. I would know, as I'm having all of those and then some. He was definitely too much for my undered body to handle, his whole self flaunting so many vibes it was breathtaking.

 

 

Opening my eyes, my gaze landed on Taemin and Tao both grinning, as Minho and Sehun watched with interest wanting to see my next move. They thought I wouldn't go through with it. They all thought they knew me so well. Well now, if that's what they want then bring it. Maybe this was my chance to experience some of that phenomenal ing with the delectable male specimens Tao babbled so much about. I had to admit, bad boys were only good for - hot, wet, nasty, grinding, all-night wherein Tao had placed none so politely.

 

 

Damn, I might as well be really a rebel. Besides, D.O here is a great candidate for a purely ual, no-string one night stand. It's like I'm having an out-of-body experience and I wanting to go through with this insanity. Well, as the saying goes, if you can't stop them, join them.

 

 

Oh the hell with everything, two can play this game. Finally feeling light-headed I picked my glass up and draning it in one go, I stood up watching my balance seeing as the room was spinning while sporting my own arrogant smirk. "Let's go then," I said, arching a brow at the gorgeous man.

 

 

"Jongin," Minho began as I glared at all of them. "You don't have to prove anything to us."

 

 

"You're drunk," Sehun says, eyeing the finished glass and the bottle of tequilla in front of me.

 

 

"Am not," I tell them while snatching another beer can and opened it while finishing it in one go. Now they decided to step in, real helpful. How did they expect me to back down now? My gaze then landed back on D.O who was staring at me with interest, daring me with his taunting smirk. Oh, game on. "So what do you say? Wanna ?" I slurred, placing the empty can down; not quite believing I was uttering the words. Seeing as I was more inhibited than that when it came to . It must have been all the liquid courage I'd guzzled down, because as of now I couldn't bring myself to feel too much shame.

 

 

I didn't even had a clue where the heck my courage came from. It'd probably crept in sometime between the fifth and sixth rounds of shots or probably the bottle of tequilla I gulped down, but now that I'm in this situation with a y rockstar egging me on for , my behavior made a world of sense. . .in a totally messed-up, -deprived, alcohol-distorted sort of way.

 

 

I heard Taemin and Tao snort at my choice of words but my eyes were on D.O and the way his plump lips curved up into that crooked smile as his eyelids dipped and hooded his gaze. Oh cheeses, that went straight down to my groin. I shifted uncomfortably in my skinny jeans. Damn, demins were strangling my shaft.

 

 

He set the beer he was holding down the table while standing, as he dropped a generous tip from his pocket next to it. "I'll drive," he said and reached for my hand to his. He twined our fingers together in an intimate way and tugged me towards the door not before he turned around and faced Tao who was now feeling up the annoyed looking Sehun, "I guess we'll have the some other time," he grinned, and we were off leaving the others as he led me to my doom while tripping several times in the process.

 

 

Oh my god, what have I gotten myself into? And just how far would he play this game before any of us backed out? How far would I? I know I was drunk enough to be blunt but I'm pretty sure I'm hyperventilating right now. The moths inside my stomach were not helping either. Oh god, I feel sick.

 

 

I was so deep in my inner rambling as he led me out of the bar through the back door. I didn't even notice he had already let go of my hand and was now putting a helmet on my head. "What the-"

 

 

"You'll be needing it when-" he didn't even had to finished his sentence as my eyes landed on the black Harley Davidson, which of course fit his image perfectly. Oh God, what have I got myself into?
 

 

D.O followed my horror stricken gaze and grinned, "Beautiful isn't it?"

 

 

If you mean a beautiful way to die, then sure.

 

 

I gave him a weak smile, "Well, I can see the appeal of it myself." Though I knew nothing about motorcycles, but what was in front of me was definitely a badass's ride. Tao would be soooo impressed.

 

 

He threw an amused look my way and placed his warm hand on my back, gently directing me towards his monstrosity. The heat seeping into me through his palm was overwhelming and it wasn't helping the tightening of my jeans.

 

 

"So, where to?" D.O asked while mounting his bike. "Your place or mine?"

 

 

Was I really going to have with a stranger? Well, he isn't really a stranger now. D.O's more of an acquiantance since he's friends with Taemin and Minho. But was this really happening? Please don't let this be a cruel dream from which I'm gonna wake up alone in bed all hot and .

 

 

"Jongin?" D.O spoke, raising an eyebrow at me. God, the way he says my name.

 

 

"Uhm, your place?" I mumbled, while my dry lips. There was no way I was bringing him at to my place that's just suicide. But. . .oh fudge, I can't believe I'm doing this.

 

 

"My place then," he grinned. "Anyway, hop on," D.O said, patting the Harley's seat behind him. I gave him and the monster bike one last scared look and with wobbly legs hesitantly mounted behind him, clumsily I might add seeing as I almost planted my face on the concrete ground.

 

 

"Careful there," he said as he caught me on my way down, that raspy, low voice of his sending my pulse skyrocketing and giving me goose bumps even under my nails. I landed in his arms, and less than a second later, he helped me up as I was seated behind him. Oh God, this is awkward.

 

 

"Hold on tight," he ordered, starting his bike as it roared to life. I however, instead of clinging to him for dear life like I wanted, awkwardly pinched his leather jacket. "Seriously, I said hold on tight," he chuckled as he grabbed both of my hands and enterwined my arms around his torso pulling me close to him, my face planted on his shoulders.

 

 

My senses went into overload as I tried to focus. But all I could think about was how I had my arms wrapped around his hard stomach. "Well, if this is your subtle way on granting me access to feel you up, then why not," I murmured, while I shamelessly ran my hand over his chest.

 

 

I was about to slip my hands inside his shirt when he glanced back, offering me a wicked smile, "You were saying?"

 

 

"Uh, no-nothing," I stuttered, while firmly planting my face behind his back. My eyes closed as I nuzzled my face against his neck and inhaled slowly. Damn, he smells so good with a faint trace of a musky masculine scent that suited my nose quite nicely. It was damn enticing. I smiled, burying my sudden grin in his neck while taking a big whiff again.

 

 

D.O narrowed his eyes on me, his thick, raven lashes framing them, a slow grin spreading his lips. "Are you getting high on my smell?"

 

 

My face was instantly on fire. In just one second the man had efficiently stunned me into silence, although my body had the reverse reaction. Everything that had been tingling before was now throbbing like hell. Damn mortifying. When had I turned into a ticking bomb? Suddenly a shiver ran through my body that had nothing to do with the cold night breeze.

 

 

"Well, I hope whatever it is that's pointing at me would stay like that until we arrive," He threw me a fast glance my way and chuckled, amused at my panicked expression.

 

 

"It's nothing." It was. "Don't flatter yourself," I mumbled, trying not to groan or grind into him. I was beyond horrified at myself, having a raging hard on just by his smell. Oh man, this is awkward.

 

 

"Okay then, here we go," he offered me a wicked smile and there we go. Though as soon as we speed through the streets, I began shrieking in terror like a little girl, successfully getting the attention of the people we pass by.

 

 

"Oh god! Slow the fudge down!"

 

 

"What was that?" D.O yelled, laughing at me. Apparently being a jerk that he is, he quicken his speed. Oh dear god. I'm going to be sick.

 

 

"I SAID SLOW DOWN!" I screamed, trying to digest the moths who were rampaging inside my stomach up towards my throat while hitting him on the back. "Slow down! I left something!"

 

 

"What?"

 

 

"Mmmyyyyy soooooouuulll. . ." I screamed one last time before decorating the busy night road with my barf. This was so not what I was planning on my birthday. Oh dear god, can I be anymore pathetic?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Are you okay?" D.O asked as he handed me a bottle of water and some mouth wash he bought from the near by Pharmacy, helping me off his bike while taking me by both my shoulders. We were now on a park, where he momentarily parked his ride so I could take a breather after the whole vomiting episode.

 

 

"I think. . ." I swallowed queasily, finally glad I was off the monster he calls beautiful. "I think I need to lie down for a bit." I added, while opening the bottle cap to rinse my mouth.

 

 

"How about I just bring you home?" He offered, probably already turned off by my vomit. I mean, the moment was now gone. Well, the hell it is. I didn't embarrass myself for fudgin' nothing.

 

 

"No, I'll be okay," I mumbled, glancing up at D.O who looked concern. . .or was he frightened? Oh, what the hell. "I'm just feeling a tiny bit faint," I added, leaning on him my long lashes obscuring my eyes, my stance completely submissive.

 

 

"Are you sure?" He asked, not believing me for a second while holding me up.

 

 

I nodded, "Is there a place I can lie down for a bit?" I asked, biting my lips. "With you on top of me?" I added, the expression on my face was bashful while I traced shapes on his chest.

 

 

D.O blinked at me, as he was momentarily left speechless from my little announcement. I mentally shrugged, no longer caring about being demure. I mean, as if I could embarrass myself any further than that, with me vomiting and all. I could already hear Tao wolf-whistling at my spectacular flirting skills, Sehun and Minho offering me a well-rehearsed golf-clap and Taemin giving me a thumbs up while saying, "Smooth. Smooth as ." Well, good thing they weren't here to witness this. If they did, they would never let me foget about this humiliation until the day I die.

 

 

Taking another sip from the bottle I tried rinsing my mouth again, as I ignored him wherein his heated gaze followed my every move. Then with the use of mouth wash I'm pretty sure my breath smells tolerable at best. I looked up to stare at him, my knees nearly buckled on seeing his glazed look as he gave me one of his signature cocky smile.

 

 

"So, want me to take you right here, right now?" His low, y voice rumbled through me.

 

 

Shivers raked into my body. His hands are braced on my arms. Oh my god. This is it. Being this close to him makes my body shiver with excitement and my head spin. I closed my eyes awaiting to whatever he was about to do to me, while looping my finger through his belt loop to steady myself. It's like we're standing on a rollercoaster ride at an amusement park.

 

 

"You're gonna be sick," I heard him whisper to me.

 

 

"Am not. I'm. . .enjoying the ride."

 

 

I heard him chuckle, "Baby, we're not on a ride."

 

 

"Oh," I said, all confused while opening my eyes. I let go of his belt loop and focus on my feet. They look like they're moving off the ground, floating over the concrete. "I'm dizzy, that's all. I'm fine."

 

 

"The hell you are."

 

 

I frowned, not liking to be cussed at. "If you'd stop moving, I'd feel a lot better."

 

 

"I'm not moving," he pointed out. "And I hate to break the bad news but baby, you're about to puke again."

 

 

He's right. The moths inside my stomach won't stop chruning. He's holding me up with one hand while his hand was rubbing my back soothingly, as if comforting me while I bend over and throw up would help lessen the damage. I can't stop my stomach from roiling. I throw up and heave again. Disgusting gurgling and gagging sounds come from my mouth, but I'm too drunk to care.

 

 

"Lookie here," I giggled between puking fits. "My supper is all over your boots."

 

 

He looked down at my masterpiece and simply shrugged, "I've had worse done to me." He says, helping me up.

 

 

I straighten up, trying to steady myself. Gawd, this is beyond humiliation. "Here, wipe your mouth," he said, offering me a handkerchief. Taking it, I dab the side of my mouth clean.

 

 

Okay, what now? I thought, as I continued wiping my mouth. I was lost in my thoughts when I heard him spoke. "Let me drive you home," he says, before I could come up with ways to save the situation. But due to my brain being befuddled from all the alcohol I took in I simply pouted.

 

 

Pursing my lips, I pouted like a kid that was about to throw a tantrum. "No, I don't wanna go home. Anywhere but home." Looking up at him, I pouted some more. "Your supposed to be a badass bad boy. What happened to me having my evil way with you right here, right now?"

 

 

"You want to have in public?" D.O asked, raising an amused eyebrow.

 

 

"I-" but then I paused when I felt the moths begining to take action once again. "Hold that thought," I said, while kneeling on the ground to puke the moths spectacularly out again.

 

 

I try to awkwardly ward him off, away from me to save his boots from further damage. However, instead of jumping away like any sane person he kneeled next to me while wrapping one  arm around my shoulder in comfort.

 

 

I continued to vomit again. . .and again. Oh ake mushrooms, how long is this going to last? Even when my stomach's empty and nothing is coming up, horrible dry heaves wrack my entire body. Damn, I'm never ever gonna drink a drop of alcohol ever again, I swore silently. Puking my heart out was no fun experience and too appalling for words. Finally, it stops. Downside, I was too weak to walk.

 

 

Giggling at the puddle of puke, I stumbled drunkenly up my feet with D.O as my trusty steed. Wiping the vomit off the corners of my mouth I wrapped my arms around his neck clumsily, my head beginning to swim. I stared at him, he was saying something while handing me the blasted water bottle again, but I was too drunk to decipher his words. All I could see was those plump lips of his while he was talking, that perfect face of his making an expression that was only allowed in bed, and the way his dark black orbs burned.

 

 

I couldn't help it. Even at my current state disaster, my eyes were simply glued to his gorgeous man. The way his mouth moves to talk to me, oh, it invoked the most provocative thoughts that my -deprived, alcohol-induced state could come up with. My blood was rushing, my neck felt like it was on fire and wanted to ravish him with the roughest kisses.

 

 

And despite my dizziness and with that thought in mind, I crashed our lips together. It was a mess of vomit and too much alcohol but it sent tingles shooting up my spine nonetheless.

 

 

All I could remember before I pass out on D.O's arms was the odd sensation of kissing him. It was really odd. It was so strange it should've its own word for it, because neither odd, weird, strange, bizarre nor any already invented words could describe this feeling.

 

 

D.O's lips on mine.

 

 

Or it could just have been due to my vomit mixing up with the taste of sweet liquor on his tongue.

 

 

- end of chapter -

 

Comments and feedbacks are totally appreciated

Thanks for reading~

Hope you enjoyed it <3