Remembering Our Friendship

My One True Love

Knowing that the diary wouldn't really give me any answers, I placed at my desk and went back to staring at the ceiling. Now that I think of it, I kinda miss my friends right now.

"Jessica!" Opening the door shouting, that was my Mom.

"Mother?" I asked, sitting up as I look at her.

She wasn't really at eace since she was shouting as if I was kidnapped by some unknown people. But I was curious. Why is she shouting? Is there something wrong?

"Thank goodness your here. I thought someone took you! Wait, why are you here? your supposed to be at the house."

"Mother... I was supposed to talk to Siwon oppa." 

"But he already left..."She said as she looks out of the door.

"It's fine, mother." I assured her. "I'll just talk to him tomorrow."

"Oh, okay." She nods her head. 

We were about to talk more when suddenly Changmin chose to show up at my door, smiling at my mother and I. My mother then smiled happily at me and pulled Changmin beside him.

"Oh, so you're here for Changmin, huh?" She starts, smiling at us. "That is so sweet of you Sica, well both of you could stay together until tomorrow." She then looked at me seriously, "You could take a leave on your school, right?"

"Yes.." I answered nervously, not wanting to fight her.

She then went away and Changmin went and sat on the couch but looked at me with those beautiful eyes of his. I don't know why but I think he's smart, maybe he can help me know what is inside the diary I found on my ceiling but could he have some answers? I hope so.

But before that, I need to thank him for covering me up with mother. She's really a Nagger. (No offense) But I still love my mother. Who wouldn't?

"Thanks."

"For what?" He asked, confused.

"For coming here, if you haven't shown up, my mother wouldn't shut up and that is something." I reasoned.

"No problem," He smiled.

 

** Next Day **

 

"Hey, would you like to go to the forest?" Changmin suddenly asked as he opens my door.

"What for?" I asked standing up.

"I would like you to meet someone." He then stretched his hand for me to take.

"Who?" I still didn't move.

"Secret. C'mon, let's go." He insisted, not waiting for me because he already pulled me outside.

We then flew to the forest, closing my balcony door in the process. We arrived there a few minutes later to find someone standing beside a tree, Changmin and I walked closer and as I could already recognize the face of the man. I stopped when he turned to his side to greet us, both me and him were wide eyed.

"Oh, Sica-shi... So your the person Changmin wanted me to meet." He said, wanting to have a handshake.

"Jaejoong?" I asked, confused but didn't move.

"Yes, is there any problem?" He asked going nearer.

"You guys know each other? Jaejoong - hyung, why didn't you tell me?" Changmin piped in, looking at us confusingly.

"I thought that it would be best if you don't know everything." He reasoned, turning around and standing next to Changmin.

"Because eventually, you will know about it." I said, going away.

"Sica! where are you going?" The two guys asked,

"Going home!" I shouted. "I'll be taking my leave in about 30 minutes from now, so I should get going and fix my things." 

"But your Mother permitted to let you have your leave for school today." Changmin said, making me stop. "Why don't you just stay here and have a conversation with us?"

 

But still, I walk.

 

"Ok... Fine! I'll tell you the real reason why I took you here." Then he went to grab my hand, fast. 

"Then, tell me." I said, wanting to get away from him.

"Ok.. Well, Jaejoong - hyung was the first reason why I took you here and the second was... Taeyeon... asked a favour from me. She wanted me to give you this." Then he gives me a black envelope. When I smelled it, I smelled Taeyeon's scent.

I opened it and it says,

 

Jessica...!

Hahaha. :)

Hey...  It's me... Taeyeon. I know that I shouldn't probably tell you that it was me. because...I know that you know that it was my scent. :)

And By the way... I miss you. Sorry if I had to leave you.. with Changmin wounded..

 I miss being with you.. and with Yuri. I wish someday we could be together again. :)

Sorry... I can't write anymore. But Please promise me you'll take care. ok? and watch over Changmin. He's my brother after all.

AND PROMISE ME THAT SOMEDAY... SOMEDAY WE WILL BE TOGETHER AGAIN. 

THE THREE OF US.. :)

 

Love and Care,

Kim Taeyeon

P.S : Changmin really loves you. Hope I can come to your wedding. :)

ofcourse, without being arrested by you father. :)

 

I fell to the ground, tears were escaping my eyes right now. I wiped them and shook my head, even if I miss my friend, I still can't get over the fact the we had to be separated because of some idiot who intruded the palace,

Without the idiot, we could still be together.

"Why don't you stop crying and tell us about your past with Taeyeon?" Changmin asked, placing his hand on my face and wiping my tears.

"I don't know... I can't stop crying."

"C'mon.." Jaejoong then said, making me turn to him. "You'll feel better when you talk, you can let your feelings out."

"But... I don't know what to say..." I still insisted.

Jaejoong held my hand and carried me up and almost kissed me. My face was red like a tomato, I was feeling so hot. A feeling that I can't even explain. I then told him that he needs to put me down because Changmin is there watching us. He shrugged first before putting me down making Changmin hurriedly s his arm around me and glared at his best friend,

"Hyung! Why did you did that?" He asked, getting jealous.

"To stop her from crying so she can tell us about her past."

"But that wasn't a valid reason! She's my fiancee!"

Sighing, I pulled away from Changmin and looked at the two guys in front of me. "Let's get started now,"

 

FLASHBACK :

The King and Queen had arrived from the their palace to the Vertale Kingdom. where his friend was located.  The royal family came because they were invited to celebrate the 10th year anniversary of the couple. The children, Taeyeon and Taemin were too young to know anything, They didn't have anything to back home so they just decided to attend the ball with their parents.

"My friend, you came!" Jessica's father greeted his friend when he spotted him with his family.

"Hello my good friend!" His friend greeted back, "This is my Children, Taeyeon and Taemin." He then pointed at the two kids beside him.

"Hello, Sir!" The both of them said, cheerfully.

The king smiled and waved at the kids. He then pointed at the Jung siblings who were now standing beside him."These are my children, Siwon, the oldest, Junsu the second Jessica the third and Krystal, the youngest."

"Good Evening sir." Siwon, Junsu and Krystal answered. 

Jessica didn't feel answering to them so she just stayed silent. She then got bored and thought of something to do besides standing there listening to his father talk about the past. She then excused herself because Yuri was waiting for her at the table but Jessica stopped and looked behind to see a girl getting bored like her.

She walked up to her and waved. "Hi! What's your name?"

"Taeyeon. Kim Taeyeon." She answered, smiling at her.

Jessica smiled back, "Do you want to play with me?"

She looked at his father confusingly but his father just patted her head and told her to play with Jessica.

"Okay!" She sounded so happy, 

"If you don't mind, I would like you to meet my best friend, Yuri!'' Jessica said as Yuri suddenly appears out of nowhere.

"Hello!" Yuri greeted, stretching her hand for a handshake.

"Hi." Taeyeon greeted back, smiling at her.

"You don't have to get shy in front of me," Yuri said, laughing. "We can be friends, Taengoo."

Taeyeon looked at them confusingly. "Taengoo?"

"That's a cute nickname for a cute girl like you," Yuri commented, looking now at Jessica. "Right?"

Jessica smiled and nodded her head.

"Okay!" Taeyeon happily agreed and the three immediately became friends.

Few years had passed and they have became closer than they intended to be. But one man had to destroy their friendship, one man who can change to any man he wants destroyed the precious friendship they had. 

The man posed himself as a good gentleman, a messenger of the Kim Family, asking for some thing. Jessica's father agreed fully and got him what he wanted. He didn't know that this man has nothing to do with being a messenger, he was using his good friend's name to destroy what have become so precious.

 

Then there was a fire happening in the kingdom. 

 

The king, Jessica's father got furious. He didn't know who could do it but what he saw in the fire made him furious than ever. He went to his friend's home and told him what his messenger had done to his kingdom,

"I do not know anything about this fire in your kingdom!" Tayeon's father shouted, glaring at his friend.

"You do not know!?" Jessica's father scremed back, "He was your messenger! He told me you wanted oil!"

"I do not know anything about the oil and the messenger!"

"Lies!" Jessica's father screamed again, "I thought you were my friend, you're a liar and a traitor!"

"Remember whose territory you are in," Taeyeon's father said calmly,

"This isn't over yet," Jessica's father said, turning around.

"If you want war, I'll give it to you." 

Without waiting for anything, Jessica's father left without a word, he banned anything that has to do with the Kim Family, he also banned Jessica to meet with her best friend. 

That made Jessica and Taeyeon cry.

 

End of FLASHBACK : 

 

 

 

"Who was the guy? Did you found him?" Changmin asked.

Shaking my head, I said. "We didn't. He was gone without trace before we could even track him down." I then rubbed my hand. "Hey Changmin.."  I started.

"What is it?" He asked pushing Jaejoong to the ground and looking at me.

"before that, Why did you push Jaejoong?" I asked, pointing at Jaejoong who was laughing so hard.

"Jaejoong hyung just said something to me that made me really emberrased."

"What is it?" I asked, eager to know.

"I'd rather not.." He said covering his face like a little child.

"C'mon! please?" I still insisted but Jaejoong stood up and grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him.

Then he whispered.. "I just annoyed him in a funny way. Things about him that are a fact but most of them are fake."

I laughed a little when I saw Changmin's face red. I walked towards him and tapped his shoulder and whispered it's okay, he doesn't have to worry about being emberrased. But he still blushed, is this how guys really look like when they are emberrased? 

"Well, going back..  I need you to do me a favour." I finally say, going in the middle of the two.

"What is that Favour?" Changmin asked.

"Could you deliver a letter from me to Taeyeon? An answer from me to her letter." I asked then reasoned.

"Sure."

"You wouldn't mind waiting for the letter, right?"

"Of course,''

I smiled and ran back to the palace with Changmin following in tow, Jaejoong didn't follow us anymore, making me think that he had more important things to do. When I reached my desk, I immediately pulled a paper and wrote some things that I could say to her.

 

Taengoo...!

Hey... :)

How are you? I got your letter from Changmin. Great picture. :)

And yes... I will take care of him.. He is my Fiancee after all. :)

Please take care also. you know... being the only Daughter and the oldest, it is up to you to manage your Kingdom. Just always remember that Yuri and I are always here to support you.

Hey, It's ok  if you won't write anymore. I'll just cherish your letter so that someday, when we are all together, we could share and talk about the times that we are in a difficult situation that there were years of no communication.

Just remember to stay the same and be responsible. Like the Taeyeon I know. Ok?

Take care and Be Happy. :)

Live your life to the FULLEST! :)

Always by your side,

Jessica Jung :)

P.S : I am sure to take you and Yuri as my Bridesmaid. :)

 

After writing the letter, I immediately gave it to Changmin and he went off. I checked myself in the mirror and I was contented with what I look. I was about to go and lay on my bed when Jaejoong suddenly appeared out of no where, smiling at me.

"Are you okay?" He asked sitting on my bed.

"Yes, I am okay." I then looked at him confusingly, "What are you still doing here?"

"Changmin left me here, he didn't want me to go with him because he wanted me to stay with you because he trusts me."

"I'm fine, I'm already in the palace, you can leave."

"Well then." He started to walk away.

"Annyonghi kasayo." I said, going with him outside the balcony.

"Goodbye to you too, Princess." He said waving goodbye.

I started going back to my room when suddenly someone grabbed me by the arm, effectively turning me around. I was about to shout when I saw that it was only Jaejoong.

"What's your problem? Grabbing me like that." I snapped, glaring at him.

"I forgot something." He then pulled me near so he could whisper.

"And what is that?"

"My Goodbye Kiss." then he suddenly kissed me.

 

He kissed me!

 

He was about to deepen the kiss when I pulled back and glared at him. "Why did you do that?!" I shouted, turning my back.

"Hey, you  can't blame me."

"But why? you... you... you and I aren't even a couple and you know that I am engaged to your bestfriend Changmin!"

"Why? because I wanted to kiss you a while ago but it didn't happen because Changmin was there."

"Your telling me a wrong reason. I want to know the real reason..!" I shouted opening the door.

"It's because I love you." He then grabbed my hand. "I fell inlove with you when I  first saw you." 

"But... But.." I said, turning around, looking at him.

But he already flew. He didn't want me to say anything anymore.

 

What is happening? 

 

Jaejoon loves me..?

 

But why?

 

**

 

Edited: :))