Meeting Taeyeon Again

My One True Love

 A competition about taking Taecyeon's place and being my dance partner.

 

Why is it necessary to do those things?

 

I mean I am not as beautiful as those super models. But I can't really stand it, seeing two guys doing these things... Well, I can't do anything anymore. The Competition has already started and there's nothing else I can do but act as normal as can be.When I went inside my classroom, I saw Donghae doing his usual thing but I didn't mind him and went straight to my sit, staring at the sky.Good thing I am close to the window.

Time flew so fast that I didn't even know that the class is over if it weren't for the bell. I stood up and went to the cafeteria and bought a sandwich and water. I sat outside and thought about things that aren't that important for details.

When I got tired of sitting alone, I decided to seat with my siblings and I found them drinking only blood. It's blood but when humans asked what they are drinking, they would just say that it is only a red iced tea but with no ice.

When they finished drinking, Siwon oppa went towards his office, Junsu oppa went to his peer, Krystal just sat there, circling her glass and while finish my sandwich. Sooyoung then called out for me and she got my attention. I stood up and told Krystal that I need to meet some friends, she just nodded her head, not minding me anymore while walk towards Sooyoung. 

"What's the matter, Sooyoung?" I asked, looking confused.

"SooHee wants to talk to you." She stopped. "I mean, Heechul wants to talk to you." Then she started to walk again.

"Oh..." I answered beginning to be pale.

 

Weakening. 

 

Am I getting sick?

 

"Sica - eonni... Why are you acting strange? Is there something wrong?"

"No. Not really..." I didn't bother to tell her what I really feel because I know that she won't understand.

When we arrived at the Gymnasium, I saw Heechul dancing crazy, making everyone laugh so hard and when I turned around to look for SooHee I saw her sitting next to Yoseb, acting all cute and sweet like she's his girlfriend. When I noticed Aj, I looked away and tried to walk away but I heard him shout "Sica's here!".

Then everyone gathered around us. Heechul went infront of me and smiled as if there's no tomorrow? Why for?

"Sica are you ready?" He asks, holding my arms

"What for?" I pulled away from Heechul's hand and continued "About practicing?"

"No!" He shakes his head. "You know that the dance is near, right?"

"How could I forget? Sungmin anounced it last friday."

"So, you wouldn't mind checking up on the two, right?"

"I won't mind, Donghae is just the same. I don't know about Jaejoong." I replied, but got confused. why did he ask me why I am ready? but I continued, "If your asking if I am ready for the competition, then the answer would be yes."

Then I went out of the Gymnasium. Not bothering to look back because I really can't stand hearing their minds but no matter what I do, I still can read their minds and what they are talking about. Some are taking Jaejoong's side other's are taking Donghae's side.

But, Heechul just thinks that both of them are equally as good as Taecyeon and that is what I really hate about. Hearing them say those things about guys who are good at dancing.

 

Hello?

 

Guys are different.

 

And let's just make it clear.

 

Taecyeon and I never Dated! It's only a confession. We both said what we really feel about each other.  I did not told him that we could date because I know that Yoona would really be hurt if I take Taecyeon from her. Well, enough about Taecyeon and let's just focus on what is happening right now at this very moment.

I walked towards the soccer field and saw Donghae practicing by himself. but after 30 minutes, I saw Jaejoong walking towards him and started practicing also. I smiled a little because somehow in this competition, they are getting along. Not like other people who will just do anything to win. Most of them do dirty works and others just gives their best.

 

Well, this might be fun.

 

I smiled one last tome before walking towards Krystal to go home. When we arrived, I went straight to my Brother's office. I knocked first and when I opened it, I saw Junsu oppa, sitting on Siwon oppa's chair. Well, that's odd. He knows that he is not allowed to sit there unless Siwon oppa allows us to. I walked inside and stood beside his desk.

"Where's Siwon oppa?" I asked.

"He's in the Palace." He answered but continued. "Since you will just read my mind, I just told you the truth." then he reasoned.

"What?" I said, "I needed to talk to him, guess there's no other way but to follow  him."I then got the keys on the key stand and also my jacket.

I drove almost 3 hours just to get to the palace. when I was in the city, I saw Vampires, looking at me wth dispair.

 

Why for?

 

did I do something wrong?

 

I was snapped out of my thoughts when someone caught my attention. He was running and when he passed by me, I recognized him as Changmin being chased by the palace guards, not mine but from the other Kingdom. Without any hesitation, I followed him and when they reached the forest, I hid behind the bushes and still looked at them. While looking, I saw Changmin, raising his hands up and the guards, holding him up. And as I look closely I saw a girl walking, wearing a gown.

 

Taeyeon,

 

"Changmin oppa... good to see you again." She said, grabbing Changmin's collar. 

"Well, for me it is not."

"What is the matter? your my brother... and my Fiancee, Greater forces between you and me."

"Forces? What do you mean by that? I ran away, remember? You know that I don't want to marry my sister."

"Well... What about SeoHyun? your true blood sister? You're just adopted by the Kim family, oppa." 

"Bringing up SeoHyun?"

"Really... brother?" She glared at him. "Is that why you took the Jung's offer to marry Jessica?! Why? You know that the Kim family took care of you since you were young! And this... this... you'll just repay us by getting married to the enemy's daughter?!" she shouted, getting angry and killing one of the gaurds.

"Is this how you treat Jessica now? You were the best of friends! have you forgotten that?" He said, pushing Taeyeon to the ground.

"You...!" She shouted, getting up and tried to hurt him.

I saw Taeyeon getting pissed of by Changmin. Her eyes, turning red and trying to kill him. Trying so hard, wanting to get what she wanted, being all so agressive and selfish. But she's not like that! she's the kindest girl I ever knew! A dorky but responsible girl! What happened to her? what did they do to her?!

Then, all of a sudden I smelled blood. Is it from Changmin? I didn't had any second thought and just went out of the bushes, making everyone, shocked.

"Jessica!" Taeyeon shouted, turning around to face me.

"Jessica! What are you doing here in the forest?" Changmin then shouted, covering his wound.

I didn't answer him."What is happening here? Taeyeon? Changmin?"

I looked directly at Taeyeon but she ran away with her guards and I was left to comfort Changmin. I took him to the palace and put some Band aid at his wound. After that, I started to walk towards the door.

"Sica!" He shouted, closing the door.

"What is your problem?" I snapped, still not turning around.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry because I lied to you and your family."

I turned around, "Why didn't you tell me about your past engagement with Taeyeon?"

"I wasn't prepared. I am not ready to leave you."

"You're... You're not ready to leave me...? Meaning?" I said, going in front of him.

"I love you. I loved you so much that I called off my engagement with Taeyeon."

"You... love me? But how could that be? it's our first meeting at the Golden Ball! And... And..." 

"Our First physical meeting, princess. But I have known you since the day you first went out of the palace with.... Taeyeon."

"Tell me.." I said, sitting beside him. "What happened to her?"

"I... I... I don't know anything anymore, I'm sorry."

"It's alright. Don't worry." I said, tapping his shoulder.

He just smiled and just looked at me and I just leaned on his shoulder and he then took my hand and held it tightly. After an hour of sitting and doing nothing. He kissed me on the forehead and said,

"I'm so lucky to have you."

I just smiled and he walked away, I wasn't able to say that I am so thankful to him that he love me but sadly, I don't love him. It was too hurtful to lie. I know it. I wanted to tell him that I am still not his, we are only engaged.

I went to my room and sat at my bed and tried to sleep and it was succesful.

After 3 hours of sleeping, it was already 11:00 p.m and I was still dazed of. I went towards the balcony and saw a man standing infront of me, I rubbed my eyes and saw Jaejoong. It was a bit shocking to see him here and in school.

"Jaejoong? What are you still doing here? Aren't you practicing for the upcoming dance on friday?"

"What are you saying? I don't know any dance. I just came here to see you again."

"Huh? aren't you competing Donghae? Being my Dance partner?"

"Who is Donghae? and your Dance partner? what is the meaning of all this question?"

"You know... Donghae... the guy who you danced with lately... Ah...! I'm not going to explain since I know that you don't know what I'm saying."

"Ok... Princess."

I went beside him and sat on the floor, "Why do you want to see me again?"

"I don't have anything to do since I was banned in my own palace."

"What?! Banned at your own palace!? why did they do that?"

"Because...  When I came back, I saw everyone panicking, they didn't know what to and when I asked a boy, he was crying.. He said that Tiffany is gone. I was shocked and went to the palace, saw my father, ordering the gaurds to find her. When I talked to him, he was angry and pushed me. He blamed me for not being here to take care of her. without even taking time to let me explain, he just banned me."

"Panicking..? is there even a word like that?" I asked, trying to lightning things up a bit

"Hey... Don't blame me. I don't speak English well. Ok?"

"Mianhamnida."

"You are fluent in  Korean language?'

"Ne."

"Oh, ok. I'll just pretend I know what your talking about."

"I'm just saying Sorry and yes."

"Ah. ok."

I was then suddenly occupied when I heard footsteps. I also heard the bushes move, making me realize that Jaejoong left.  

Sighing, I went back to my bed and looked at the ceiling. I then noticed something.

 

Is it a diary?

 

A book?

 

I flew up and took it from it's place. When I landed, I saw that it was locked. there was a key hole in the middle. I looked for things that could open the diary but sadly, there wasn't any thing that could fit the Keyhole.

I guess I'll have to figure that one someday.

 

**

 

Edited: :))