Engagement...?!

My One True Love

When we arrived at the hall, everyone looked at us with excitment. We were not shocked because we are used to it anyway. Siwon oppa and Krystal went beside me, and Junsu oppa went to the dining area. We then decided to mingle with others but some of them are just staring at my siblings or at me at the moment.

 Is it something to do with this gown? Is it too beautiful or something?

A few minutes later we decided to go to my parent's seats or as what they call thrones. Father was talking with the other vampires while my mother just sat there, drinking the glass while looking for things to do but when she spotted us coming near, she hurridly stood up and pulled us happily.

"Oh my, why were you so late?" She asked as she looks at us one by one.

"Well, someone here bacame a hard headed girl and didn't want to come." Siwon oppa commented, glaring at me then pulling me in front of our mother.

"I didn't feel like coming, mother." I reasoned, looking at the other side.

"This is a special day for your father, my dear. He expects the whole family to come."

"Eonni is still hurt." Krystal blurted.

"Is still...hurt? What do you mean by that?"She then shifted his gaze at Krystal.

"Because of..." she stopped. "Nothing Mother, what I meant to say is that eonni is still hurt by what happened yesterday. She fell from the stairs, luckily no one saw her and brought her to the clinic so she was able to heal it quickly and she also thinks that someone pushed her." then reasoned.

"Oh, alright." She turned to me. "Are you okay, Jessica? Is there anything mother could do for you?" She then held my chin up to inspect.

"There is nothing more. I am fine." I answered, holding her by the hand and shaking my head.

My father went back to us and finally greeted us for being the topnotchers of our class. He was very proud.

"My children, you have come back. Is everything okay?" He asked, looking at Siwon oppa.

"What is the reason for the party, Father? Besides the reason of you winning the Battle, yesterday." Krystal asked, innocently smiling.

"Ah.... Krystal, my daughter. Why do you still have to ask?"

"Nothing."

Father and mother looked at me with excitment. But they suddenly looked away when they finally saw me looking back at them. Is there something that they are hiding from me?

"My,my, Jessica you should go and meet eith the others," My father ordered.

"Is Yuri, here??" I asked.

"Oh, yes, yes,"

I ran towards the hall where the other vampires are having fun at the Ball. I tried to look for Yuri.

I saw her standing beside the drinking fountain.

"Yuri!" I shouted.

"Sica! I'm so glad to see you. How's life in Korea?" She kissed me on the cheeks and then asked.

"Everything is fine in Korea." I answered, smiling at her.

"How was Korea?" She insisted, making me understand what she was trying to say.

"Well, I have been living in Korea for quite a while now. So I would really say that I have fallen for so many guys already. But everyone of them had been killed by either Siwon oppa or Junsu oppa or Krystal. Just pick either of the three."

"Sure."

"How's it going anyway? You are studying at P.O.P school right?" I asked, seating down, crossing my legs while I drink.

"P.O.P school is not amazing! Every student loves to blood. They can't even control themselves! I hate it!" she reasoned while she sits besides me.

I looked at her and said, "P.O.P school is a public school. Students there are being trained to control their hunger. But since there are few teachers, they can't control all of them at the same time."

"Whatever. So, hey I heard Krystal killed Taecyeon? Your supposed to be partner in the upcoming dance. Is it true?"

"Yes. Unfortunately he fell for me and I fell for him too. We were almost together but as you said, Krystal killed him."

"And besides, you can't really be with him. He's a mortal and you, your a Vampire."

"I know that, Yuri."

"Well, ok. So here's the thing Sica," She shifted uncomfortably at her seat. "I think I'm having a crush on Minho.."

"Minho? You mean... The friend of Taemin?"

"Yup."

I stood up and turned around and started to get angry.

 

Why?

 

My friend is having feelings for Minho, who unfortunately is a friend of Taemin, the son of the enemy.

She knows that she can't fall for my father's enemy.

 

She'll be killed.

 

And I don't want that to happen to my friend.

After a few seconds I looked at her. "Crush?! You know what it means when you have a crush on the enemy, right?!" I whispered, shouting. My eyes were beginning to be red.

"Calm down Sica, its just a small crush. It would be gone in no time." She assured, patting my shoulder.

"It better be!" I said, still holding my glass, but it was broken and the blood spread on the floor.

Everyone looked at us and started whispering, when I crossed my arm, they stopped and resumed the party,they well damn know not to mess with a princess such as myself.

I then noticed the servants father ordered  clean the mess up. After cleaning, they left me and Yuri but bowed before going.Sighing, I decided to got to the Balcony where I looked at the stars at night and when I glanced at my bestfriend, I saw her mingling with others so I just let her be.

Snapping me out of my thoughts, I heard the bushes move. I looked around but saw nothing.

"Who goes there?!" I suddenly shouted, "Show your self!" then I commanded.

The bushes stopped then suddenly moved again.

Why, are there bushes who moves and stops?

Few minutes later I saw someone leaving the bushes and started hiding. I got scared and wanted to shout for help but the curious side of me wanted to know who it was.

"Who goes there?!" I repeatedly shouted,

He showed himself and went infront of me. He has red beautiful eyes, stunning I might say, a beauty.

 

A prince?

 

"I am very sorry your highness. I did not mean to startle you. I was just looking for my ring that was lost a while ago." He reasoned. He's voice is so manly. It is truly beautiful.

"It is alright." I smiled, still looking at him.

"Ah, where are my manners? I am Prince Hero, Kim Jaejoong. Pleased to meet you." He stretched his hand for a handshake.

I smiled and shook his hand. "Very pleased, Prince Hero. By the way I am Princess Jessica,"

I was about to continue talking to him when suddenly, a servant called for me.

"Princess, the King and Queen are looking for you."

I nodded my head and when I turned around, I saw Prince Hero gone, I looked around for a second before turning around to start walking inside. When I entered, I saw my whole family smiling at me excitedly. I looked at them confused and that's the time when I noticed there was a guy, standing beside them.

 

What is this all about?

 

As I walk towards them, I tilted my head from time to time to look for Prince Hero but I could not see him so I just shook my head and looked at my destination. Once I got there, my mother hurridly held my hand.

"I am so happy to announce my dear," She started, still smiling.

"What is it mother?"I asked still confused.

Mother looked at the guy and held his hand and mine. She both raised them up and as my father announce, she beamed at us.

 

What is going on all of a sudden?!

 

"Vampires and ladies, We, the Jung family are happy to Announce that our Daughter, Jessica Jung is engaged to the Prince beside me. He's name is Prince Max, Max Changmin!" then she dropped both of our hands and started to clap.

What?!

I am engaged?!

Is that the big surprise Krystal and Siwon oppa has been telling me about???

BEING  ENGAGED?!

 

*Edited:

*The Main image is the ring Changmin's going to give her.*