Meeting SeoHyun

My One True Love

I woke up the other day finding myself lying in someone else’s room. I stood up immediately and looked around. I breathed, closing my eyes and see whose room this is. Then suddenly, Changmin’s face was shown inside my head. I shook my head after that and saw him already standing beside the door. He was wearing a black and blue pyjama and an apron which says, “Kiss the Chef.”  I smiled at him and waved.

“Nice apron…” I said, looking at him with weird eyes. “Do you want me to kiss you?” I then said teasingly.

“Well, if you want to.” He says, going near me and hugging me. “I won’t stop you.”

“Very funny.” I answered, laughing as I push him away gently. “Where am I?”

“You’re in my home.” He says, pointing at the house. “And once we are married, this will be ours.”

“Wow.” The only word I said as he guides me throughout the house.

After a few minutes of walking around, Changmin lead me to the kitchen and guided me to the nook. I sat across him and saw him preparing food for the two of us; this is kind of weird in some way. Why is he cooking when he has a personal chef?

I just shook my head after a few minutes and looked at him as he still cooks something. I got bored after some time and just went beside him; he turned to me and gave me his charming smile. I smiled at him also and smelled at the food he was cooking.

“Smells nice.” I said, moving closer to smell the food better. “What are you cooking?”

“It’s something that you may like. The royal family’s favourite breakfast dish…” He says, placing a plate with 1 sunny side up egg, 2 pieces of bacon and a blue berry pancake and with matching milk.

“I think I now know who’s cooking for the Kim family.” I smiled, looking at him then at the food.

He smiled and sat across me. We were still eating when suddenly, a woman, younger than walked to Changmin. She was still rubbing her eyes as she sits on the chair beside him. He smiled and stood up to feed her. This I can say, she’s so cute.

“Who is she?” She asks, brushing her hair.

“That’s Jessica, SeoHyun.” He answered her as he kisses her forehead. “My Fiancée.”

“Wow…” She suddenly said, looking at me gladly. “She’s so beautiful!”

I giggled and took her hand for a handshake. “You must be SeoHyun. It’s nice to finally meet you.”

“Hi.” She responded, looking at her brother now. “You know Taeyeon, right?” but her question is still for me.

“Yes…” I answered, looking at Changmin who is still smiling at me and SeoHyun.

I stood up after a few minutes to wash the dishes and go home. I think I have spent long time with Changmin now. My mother would be furious if she finds out that I’m not at home or maybe Krystal told her that I’m with my fiancée. After all, my mom likes Changmin.

“Are you alright?” Changmin asks, taking the plate away from my hand. “Here, go to the living room and watch with SeoHyun.  I will finish this.”

“I don’t think she likes me.” I said honestly.

“Nonsense.” He pats me on the head, “SeoHyun likes you.”

He smiled at me and led me to her sister, SeoHyun. She was eating sweet potatoes while watching Pirates of the Caribbean. He forced me to seat down and told me that I should not leave this room until I was told to do so. I just nodded, since this is his house, his rules.

I kept silent ever since the movie started, not wanting SeoHyun to feel that I’m a bossy Fiancée. I just took some sweet potatoes from the desk and watched. I actually didn’t know what to do since this is the property of the Kim family.

“What do you do for a living, Jessica – eonni?” I heard her say; I saw her looking at me then at the TV.

“You can call me Sica.” I smiled brightly at her but continued. “I’m a trainee here.”

“A trainee?”

“Yes. I’m training to be a superstar. How about you?” I asked, wanting to make this awkward silence to a conversation.

“I’m hiding here in America.”

“Why?”

“Someone in the Kim kingdom wanted me dead. That’s why I asked Changmin if I could go here in America until they find who it is.”

“Do you want my help?” I asked sincerely, wanting to know why someone wanted to kill this sweet little girl. “I can get Siwon to talk to some investigators.”

“There is no need for that Sica eonni. I am alright by just staying here for a while.”

“Are you sure?” I asked, holding her hand as the things in her life is entering my mind.

 

**

 

Untouched.. :))