The Golden Ball

My One True Love

Days had passed after Taecyeon oppa's death.

I was still hurt.

 

**

 

I was busy fixing my bed when suddenly Krystal opened the door, looking guilty.

"What do you need Krystal?" I sarcastically asked.

"I'm really sorry Sica - eonni. I didn't mean to kill Taecyeon oppa, It was an order. Siwon oppa told me bad things about him, he even told me that Taecyeon oppa is cheating on you. That's why he wanted me to kill him. I'm sorry eonni."

I stopped and sat beside her. "Taecyeon and I weren't a couple."

She looked shock. "Really? Siwon told me you were,"

"Well, now you know the truth, please stop saying sorry."

"I can't."

"And why?"

"Because I killed him."

I rubbed her back. "Nevermind it's in the past now."

She forced a smile on my face. "Fine,"

"So what is your real reason for coming here?"

"Siwon oppa called for you."

"Why?" I asked, picking up a pillow.

"I don't know why."

"Krystal? Remember the last time you said that?"

" Yes...?" She looked confused.

"Well if you don't go now and ask why, I'm going to tell Siwon oppa about your relationship with Taemin!"

"No! Why? How'd you know about Taemin?!" She shouted, glaring at me.

"I have powers and you know that."

"You were reading my mind?"

"Yup,"

"I hate you," She said through gritted teeth. "Can Siwon oppa and Junsu oppa read minds?"

"No. I am the only one. But don't worry. Someday, I guess you can to."

She stood up and went to her room, ignoring my command. After fixing my stuffs, I went straight to Siwon oppa's room and when I opened the door, I saw Siwon oppa typing stuffs in his loptop, and Junsu oppa reading the newspaper. He's face was shocked.

"This is the first time I saw you, Junsu oppa reading the Newspaper."

"I just got interested at what is said on ths page."

"What does it say?" I asked, asking for rhe newspaper.

"It says here that Taecyeon is now dead and was found at an Abandoned warehouse near our school. Sayings say that there are bite marks on his neck. Could this be done by Vampires?"

"News today are useless. Anyway, Sica, are you ready?" Siwon oppa suddenly asked, standing up and going near the couch.

"Ready for what?"

"Ready for the Golden Ball."

"We are at it again? Why are you still asking oppa? I already told you, I am not going."

"Krystal didn't tell you?" Junsu oppa stood up and threw away the newspaper.

"Didn't tell me what?"

"That you need to go. It's our parent's decision. No one is allowed to miss the Ball." Siwon oppa said, going near the the door and as he opens it and I saw Krystal, carrying Taecyeon's body.

"Why are you carrying Taecyeon's body?" I asked, starting to walk but stopped because of Junsu.

"Junsu oppa told me to take it back." Krystal reasoned, glancing at me and Junsu

"Stop," I commanded.

Junsu dropped his hands and I was able to move again. I then stood in front of Siwon oppa,

"Why for oppa?!"

"For you to take your last glimpse of him. I know you love him. But both of you can't be together."

"Last glimpse? what are you trying to do? Break his neck?" I asked, glancing at his lifeless body.

"No. We are going to feed on his body. You know me Sica, I like the taste of blood. It may either be a guy or a girl."

"I know that Siwon oppa. But why him? Can't you just leave him there and let his family cry because of his death?!"

"I chose not to..." He stopped.

"Stop talking about him. Can't we just his blood?" Junsu oppa said, trying to get his hands on Taecyeon's body.

"No!" I shouted. "Why?!"

"Because..." He didn't get to finish his sentence.

My eyes bagan to red. Junsu oppa, Siwon oppa and Krystal were blown away. I suddenly cried and locked the door without them inside and no matter how hard they try to open, they can't. Because in my family, I am the strongest and I don't know why.

"Sica! Let us in!" Junsu oppa shouted again and again.

"Junsu, let her. This is the last time she'll see him." Siwon oppa said, while he helps Krystal to stand up and while they start to go to their own rooms.

"Taecyeon oppa.... I'm sorry. My brother is not like that." I cried again and again.

After a while of looking at him, I walked out of the room, leaving Taecyeon's body. I then saw Junsu oppa running towards the room and started carrying his body somewhere. I didn't mind him and just stayed at my room and looked for something to do.

I want this to stop.

But I can't.

Siwon oppa is always ahead of me.

"Sica, Let's go." Junsu oppa told me, opening the door after a few hours that passed.

"Where?"

"At Siwon hyung's room. We really need to talk."

We went towards my brother's room wherein when the door opened, I saw Krystal picking a gown for the Golden Ball and Siwon oppa picking his own clothes for the Ball.

Junsu oppa ran towards them and picked a tuxedo for himslf. While I just sat on my brother's bed.

"Hey, I thought we needed to talk?"I asked, scratching my head.

"We do." Siwon oppa answered, dropping the tuxedo and took the seat next to me.

"Then why are they still doing that?" I asked, pointing at Krystal and Junsu oppa.

"Junsu, Krystal." One call from brother and they are ready to follow.

The two sat on the floor and looked at me and Siwon oppa.

What do we need to talk about?

"What is this all about, oppa?"

"Father and Mother ordered me to take you to the Ball. It may be by your own free will or by force."

"But I already told you, I am not going."

"Are you saying that you are refusing our parent's orders?"

"I did not say anything about refusing."

"Then what are you intending to say, eonni?" Krystal asked.

"I just don't feel like going."

"You can't say no. Besides, Siwon oppa and Junsu oppa already picked your dress." Krystal said, standing up and getting the gown from the closet.

"Let the maid wear it." I said looking away.

"But you will look good on this dress. Trust me, A white gown matched with your favorite heels..." Junsu oppa said, trying to show me the gown.

"I won't." I still insisted.

"Jessica look at the gown." Siwon oppa ordered.

"Eonni, please... What Siwon oppa and Junsu oppa are doing are not for them. It is for you and for your big surprise at the Ball." Krystal held my hands up and looked at me with teary eyes.

"Surprise? Would I be happy if I go there and see the big surprise?"

"Yes! I promise. We all promise, right?" Krystal pulled me up and looked at the two guys who are agreeing with her.

"Oh c'mon," Junsu oppa whined, "Alright. I will wear it. For you to see how beautiful this dress is."

"Only if you and Siwon oppa both wear it." I bargained, turning around to see Siwon oppa's reaction.

"Just this once, ok?" He looked at me and he as he answered, shyly.

"Ok! Now go and wear it!" I shouted, as I push them both to the changing room.

While they were changing, I looked at our family picture in Siwon oppa's desk. And as I look further, I saw a picture of him and a woman. Could it be...

Siwon oppa's past love?

Shaking my head, I placed it back inside and went back to his bed. Krystal looked at me and I just smiled at her, telling inside her mind that Taemin and her are good for each other and that their secret is safe with me.

After a while, Junsu oppa came out of the changing room, wearing the gown, Krystal and I looked at each other before laughing so hard. Junsu oppa, who's embarrased right now, immedaitely ran back to the changing room for Siwon oppa to change.

Few minutes later, Junsu oppa walked out of the room and sat next to me. Krystal and I started teasing him, making him scowl at us.

What made us stop is when we heard Siwon oppa clear his throat and walked out awkwardly. Without saying anything, the three of us begun to laugh so hard that we almost fell from the bed.

Siwon oppa's facial expressions are priceless!

He walked back to the changing room and we stopped laughing when he walked out face red as a tomato. 

"Is that enough already?" Siwon oppa told me, pulling me towards him.

"Yes oppa, It is enough. You convinced me enough. I am going."

"Then go now and change. We don't want to let our parents wait too long." Siwon oppa said, lifting us all up using his powers and put as to our own rooms.

After I landed at my own room, I immediately went to my changing room ant tried the gown. After wearing, I looked at the mirror and said to myself that Siwon oppa and the other two are right. I do look beautiful at this gown. After a few minutes, Junsu oppa knocked and opened the door and when he saw me, he was amazed of how beautiful I was.

After a few seconds, he led me towards the door where Siwon oppa and Krystal are waiting and we were already complete, we went inside the car and the driver drove off to our kingdom,

The Vertale kingdom. 

Where there is a celebration for the moment where the King, my father won against the new born vampires whom were attacking the kingdom. But that is not only the reason for the celebration but I don't know the othr reason.

 

We arrived at the gate and when we got off the car, everyone bowed at us and the servants led us towards the hall wherein everyone was waiting.

 

***

 

Edited: :)))