Seeing the trio

My One True Love

Donghae’s P.O.V

 

“Tell me where Jessica is!” I shouted, looking around. “Jaejoong, Changmin, where is Jessica’s agency?”

“Krystal did give us a map.” Changmin said, looking around also. “Where is SM entertainment?”

“Why don’t you just ask someone where it is so we can get over it?” Jaejoong suggested.

“Alright, you ask that guy.”

He went towards the guy and asked for the direction. The guy pointed the building behind him. We thanked him and went to the building running. When we entered, people were staring at us. We stayed at the lounge and waited for someone to speak to us. Then I saw Jay hyung walking towards the counter so I went to him.

“Jay!” I shouted, and when he turned around he was shocked.

“Donghae… What are you doing here?”

“I’m here for Jessica. Where is she?”

“Sorry, you can’t go inside unless you’re a trainee like Jessica, mentor like me or a staff like them.”

“Fine. Can you just tell her that we are here to see her?”

“Alright,”

Then he went somewhere I don’t know. I waited at the couch with the two guys and a few minutes later, we saw Jessica running shouting our name. Jay followed behind. She hugged Changmin first then Jaejoong then me. Her eyes were swollen that made us wonder why. She pulled us three towards the coffee outside and still, Jay hyung followed behind. We sat, she ordered and then sat again and her eyes were shining.

“Why are you guys are here?!” She started. “Siwon oppa told me that you were in the Kingdom, you were nowhere to be found and you were sick!”

“Siwon lied.” Jaejoong said. “I told him to lie to you so that I could go here secretly. But since these two came with me, I had no choice but to see you with them.”

She giggled and said, “You guys went here from Korea? Where did you guys get the money? Where will you guys stay?”

“Yup, and we went here with the help of someone. But we couldn’t tell you who they are.” Changmin answered, holding her hand.

“I hate to break it to you guys but Jessica has voice lessons today.” Jay said, snatching her hand away from him. “We better get going.”

“But…” I started, wanting to hold her hand but can’t.

“No buts Donghae… I’m sorry but Jay oppa is right. We can talk later.” She said as she stands up and walks slowly together with Jay hyung.

Even though it was a short conversation, at least we already talked to Jessica. I observed that she became more beautiful than before but her face still didn’t change. Her crying face was still there, she can’t hide that. Not while I’m around, I’ll make her happy again.

 

Jessica's POV

 

I’m so happy.

 

I saw Jaejoong, Changmin and Donghae again after a month and they are still doing okay, but the good thing is that they didn’t notice that I was still crying from this love they got me into. But I wish they could just leave already, I don’t need them right now, not now that I’m already making my dream come true.

“Are you alright?” Jay oppa asked, looking at me. “I’m sorry if I have to tell you that they are here, I know that you didn’t want to see them right now but I know Donghae. He wouldn’t stop until he gets what we want.”

“I’m okay.”

“Are you sure?”

“Yup. Let’s just finish our lesson today so that I could go home.”

“You don’t need to talk to them right now, you know. Tell them you’re tired.”

“I wish I could say that. But my Fiancée is there, if I don’t entertain him, mom will make me.”

“Fiancée? You didn’t tell me that. Who was he? The blonde guy there?”

“No. He was the one in the middle.”

“Pretty fancy. He looks like royalty.”

“Well, he is. Remember that I’m a princess?”

“Oh yeah, forgot about that.”

We both went to the room and practiced for the whole day and when I got home, Krystal was inside my room talking to Taemin. And mom was in the living room watching news. And there was no sign of the three guys. So I was sure that they don’t know where my house is. But to my surprise, they were sitting in my bed and while my sister was using my laptop. Well, that’s weird. I didn’t sense them here. But since they are already there, I ordered Krystal to get out of my room and to let the 4 of us talk, privately. 

 

**

 

Edited.. :))