Sudden Visit

My One True Love

Okay, so this may sound weird, especially coming from a vampire but I'm actually tired of always doing the same thing, it's only been a month since I have stayed here in San Francisco and I know that my best friends would pretty much beat me up for not telling them that I'm away for more than two weeks.

With nothing more to do, since I told Veronica that I'm going to stay at home because I wasn't feeling so... Here I am, doing mostly nothing, only staying in my bed and wait for anything magical to happen. I'm actually just glad that my brother had the urge to call me through video chatting.

“We're fine here, don't worry.” He said, looking at me with sad eyes. "You know what? I'm just happy that you got accepted on the agency, Krystal kept on bugging me to send your resume to them."

I laughed,“I kinda know that feeling. So, how's the three?”

“I haven’t seen them since the time you left a few days later.”

“What?” I said, brushing my hair. “Where are they?”

“I don’t know. Jaejoong went to somewhere, Donghae’s sick, Heechul told me and Changmin went back to his kingdom because his father called for him.”

“Oh.” The only word I said before looking around and saw flowers that were given to me by my grandmother, who was thinking that I already debuted.

Siwon oppa was cut off and I received a message from him telling me that he is visited by the some student’s parents that he needs to entertain. So I closed my laptop and went to my bed. After a few minutes, someone knocked on the door and I saw that it was Krystal.

“Hey.” She started.

“Hey.” I repeated. “What is it?”

“Can you go with mom to the mall? I’m too lazy to go out today.”

“Even if she would buy you a new dress?”

“I don’t want a new dress. Besides, you locked yourself up here at your room. Don’t you think you need to breathe some air?”

“Vampires are dead. We don’t breathe anymore.”

“Just do it, please?”

“Fine, tell mom that’ll be down after 10 minutes.”

“Okay.” Then she went out of the room and I heard her walking down the stairs.

I went to my wardrobe and changed to my Philipp Plein: Terror Teddy T-Shirt, jeans and my converse, Chuck Taylor high cut sneakers. I went out, saw my mom looking at me, with one eyebrow up.

“Next time, be faster. I don’t want to be late.”

“You’re not going to be late to the mall mom, its only 1:00 pm. The mall closes at 11:00 pm.”

“I am aware of that. It’s the Big Sale that I’m worrying about. I need to get down there and buy some supplies, necessity. You know?”

“Okay?” Then we went out, leaving Krystal alone in the house. "But mom, you'll get those stuff even if you walk slowly." I complained as we walk towards the car.

When my mom and I got to the mall, I saw people running, trying to get the stuffs they needed for themselves, since I can't stop my mom for not doing what they are doing, I ran after her, seeing how fast my mom gets the stuffs she needed and is already at the counter, ready to pay the cashier.

"Told you, you could get anything."

"I know. I just can't stand it sometimes, seeing people taking the last piece makes me sick."

"You're a vampire mom, you are fast, no heart beat and has an extremely cold body. What's the point of keeping up with these people?"

She didn't speak. She just paid the stuffs and we went to the car to place them there and went back to the mall because as always, I would buy a dress. She agreed that we will go inside forever 21. 

 

KRYSTAL’S P.O.V

 

Jessica and Mom are gone, now I can’t wait to call Taemin. I want to tell him all about the things that is happening now and the only thing that I can do that is to borrow my sister’s laptop and call him using the webcam.

I went to her room and saw her laptop closed, the good thing is that she didn’t shut it down or maybe she forgot about it? I don’t actually care anymore and just saw Taeyeon unnie’s name pop up and messaging my sister.

She was demanding an answer from my sister, she wanted to know why until now she's still not back. I wanted to reply to her, telling her that it would take months before she could return there. But I didn’t.  Because if I did, Jessica would know that I used her laptop and she would be angry at me.

Then Taemin’s name popped up from the screen, making a video call. I answered it and saw him looking at me with eyes full of happiness.

“Hey” He started as he waves his hands. “How are you? How are you doing?”

“I’m fine. Thanks for asking. How about you? How are you?”

“I’m already happy, seeing and talking to you. The only thing missing is your touch. When will you come home?”

“I can’t really say when. But I’m sure it would be months? I don’t know. Can you still wait for me?”

“I loved you for a thousand years already. Don’t you think months can only be counted as minutes to me?”

I giggled and said. “Taemin, I love you.”

“I love you more,” He said then there was silence. “Don’t date guys there.”

“I won’t. I promise. I made a promise and I am not about to break it.” I replied and raced my right hand as if I’m making an oath.

“Good, 'cause I don’t know what I’ll do if you really dated other guys beside me.”

“You won’t forgive me.”

“I would. After I kill him.”

“Okay…” I said, but still I’m smiling. “What were you doing while I was gone?”

“Went out with the boys, tried composing songs, but failed and still thinking of you.”

“You are so sweet.”

“Thank you.”

“You know, you’ve been in mind since the day I left there.”

“And you are in mine.”

 

Then there was a knock on the door.

 

Being panicked by the sudden knock, I closed the laptop and went down towards the door,but what really shocked me is that I saw Changmin, Jaejoong and Donghae standing in the doorstep. I brushed my hair and saw them looking at me with cold eyes. Finally, I got myself up and spoke.

“What the hell are you guys doing here?!”

 

**

 

Edited.. :))