Jessica's Fame

My One True Love

We got out of the airport just in time to see my mom's driver waiting for us, we got inside the car and waited for it to move, while waiting I heard my phone ring and I hurriedly picked it up to see a number flash on my screen. I looked at it confusingly but Krystal told me that it was the agency she signed me for.

"Hello?" I asked, looking at my sister and giving her the puzzled look I have on my face. 

"Oh, Hello Ms. Jung. I am Veronica, from SM Entertainment,"

"Okay," I nodded my head and scowled at my sister for jumping happily inside the car.

"I just wanted to inform you about the resume you sent us."

"Yes, what about it?"

"We are very much impressed to what you have already done, I might say, you got me."

"Thank you," 

"Oh, by the way and our head wanted for you to start immediately,"

"Oh,"

"Why? Aren't you happy?" She asked, amused of the situation.

"I am happy, Veronica. But I think I can't really train with your agency,"

"Why not?"

"I'm only staying for two weeks,"

She laughed. "Oh, you're worried about that? Don't worry, we got you covered."

"What do you mean by that?"

"Well since you are already a trainee here at SM entertainment, we had to do a background check on you and we also found about your two week stay here, even though you're going to stay here more than that."

"And?"

"And, we can't wait for you to start tomorrow!" I then heard shuffling of things, "By the way, can you please send my gratitiude to your sister, who sent the resume?"

"Can do,"

"Alright, thank you for your time and see you tomorrow."

"Okay," The only thing that came out of my mouth before I heard her hung up.

I looked confused as hell when that call was over, I mean, really? Why couldn't she tell me about this? I glared at my sister but she just shrugged at me and told me that she wanted the best for me so she just had to do it. 

Our mother wasn't really helping when she just smiled at me. She pulled me and Krystal Amber India and ate all the things we liked. After eating, we went to the mall and we went shopping. We got tired and went home, I slept for 5 hours and woke up at 6 and got ready for my first day of training. Krystal went with me and we drove for almost 3 hours. 

"Don't forget about me, ok?" Krystal suddenly said.

"What are you saying?"

"I mean, when you became a superstar. Don't forget about us."

"Ok... So why would I forget about you guys?"

"I don't know. Its because some people nowadays forget about their family and would do anything to stay in business."

"I'm not like that."

"Whatever you say."

Then without realizing anything, we were already at the agency. We both went down my car and went to the visitor's lounge. But when we were about to seat down, someone called my name. I looked around and saw a girl, a brunette and has thick make up on.

"Are you Jessica?" She asked, as she streches her arm to have a hand shake.

I nodded.

"Nice meeting you. I'm Veronica, the girl who talked to you on the phone."

"Oh yeah, Nice meeting you to." 

"Ok, so if you come this way you'll be meeting with your mentors,"

"Ok." While I was star struck, Krystal pulled me so that we could keep up with Veronica. She toured me around the whole building with Krystal and when we reached to room 295 I saw 5 people sitting on the couch, chatting with each other.

"Excuse me?" Veronica said, knocking while entering the room.

"Oh, Veronica you returned. Where's the new girl?" It was a guy's voice. I saw Veronica signaling me to get inside the room.

And when I was already inside, I saw 3 boys and 2 girls.

"Good morning, This is Jessica Jung, the new trainee." She started, looking at each one of the person.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Jordan, your body trainer. Our schedule is at Mondays and Saturdays, at 9:00 am until 3:00 pm."

"I'm Ariana, your dancing tutor. I will teach you how to dance. Our schedule is on Tuesdays and Fridays, from 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm."

"I'm Micheal, your vocal teacher. Our schedule is at Wednesdays and Thursdays. At 8:00 am until 1:00 pm."

"I'm Giselle, your academic tutor. our schedule will be everyday, on mondays and Saturdays will be at 3:00 pm until 7:30 pm. Our subject would be Home Economics and Foreign language. then at Tuesdays and Fridays, our time would be 7:00 am until 11:00 am. the subjects that would be tackeled on this day areEnglish and Mathematics. Then at Wednesday and Thursday, Our time is at 3:00 pm until 7:00. our subject is Science."

"And I am Marco, your own personal fashion prince. I would be the one to know what you'll wear for this day, and that day, I will also put make up on your face everday so be here at 6:30 am. I am also your Fashion tutor, I will teach you how to do make up and how to make dresses."

"Does dancing include ballet?" I asked, while listing down the new schedule.

"Ofcourse!"  Ariana said, standing up and walking towards me.

"How about Sundays?"

"Sundays are a loten for your bonding with your family."

"Oh, Ok!"

That day ended when I got home with Krystal, Being frozen at the moment and looking at someplace. I remembered my home in Korea. Jaejoong, Changmin and Max. How are they, anyway?

 

**

 

Edited. :))