Promises...

My One True Love

Donghae's P.O.V

From what had happened yesterday, I'm suprisingly agreeing to what Siwon hyung is saying, Jessica needs to really clear her mind from what is happening to her now.

"Why are you so loyal to her?" HanKyung asked, looking at me.

"Why are you asking HanKyung?" 

"Well, I'm just asking because there are a lot of girls who likes you. but you are not interested in them, you are only interested in Jessica, but you two are not even a couple."

"Shut up, HanKyung. what do you care if I love Jessica? Don't tell me you like her."

"What if I said yes? What would you do?" He said, sitting beside me.

I wanted to punch him,  but I can't. He was right about one thing.

 

Jessica and I are not a couple,

 

And I guess we would never be. Now I'm worried about Jaejoong. What is he doing right now? Is he going to America and follow Jessica too? Where is he anyway?

HanKyung stood up and looked at the sky that made me curious.

"What's wrong with you  today?" I asked, tapping his shoulder.

"Nothing."

"Tell me."

"Well... What if I told you I like Jessica to? What if it isn't a joke but the truth?"

"I... I don't know." I said, walking a few steps back.

He laughed and looked back at me, "Don't worry. I'm not inlove with Jessica. I like SooYoung."

"You are hilarious." I answered. "If you like SooYoung, then why didn't say anything before? You know my sister is one of her friends."

"I'm a coward."

"No your not!" I said, trying to cheer him up. but he still looked sad.

Then I  walked away and went straight home. HanKyung is one of my bestfriends but I can't really cheer him up when I'm also sad because of my cowardness. I don't want to cheer up someone when I know for myself that I am sad but why does HanKyung have to pull a prank on me when he know that I love Jessica?

But good thing it was only a joke because I don't know what I'll do if he really is in love with her. When I got home, I immediately went to my  room and saw my sister, Sulli taking my stuffs. I got mad and shouted at her that made her drop my picture frame.

"Sulli! what are you doing?" I shouted, coming closer.

"Oppa! Sorry... I thought you were still in school?" She answered, hiding the stuff she took.

"What is that at your back?" I sad, trying to get the things I OWN.

"Oppa! what are you doing?" She said, stepping back.

"Sulli, you are not allowed to go out of this room without putting my stuffs back at their own place. Got that?" 

"No! C'mon oppa,  this is your old stuffs. you don't need them anymore."

"Old stuffs? Does this look old to you?" I asked, getting my new varsity jacket from her. "Don't joke with me. and besides, what are you gonna do with those things?"

"D-d-d-donate them to Charity. you know.... t-t-to t-t-the p-p-poor people..."

"What Charity are you going to donate them? May I accompany you?" I said, now realizing that she is lying.

"No! I m-m-mean... Don't. You'll just get tired... Go do your work while I go to my room." then she went hurriedly to the door but I didn't let her out.

"You are such a Liar Sulli, your just gonna sell them online to some fan girls who like me."

"Hey! You can't blame yourself for being handsome and besides many girls go GAGA over you. Why not take this chance to find the right girl, Donghae oppa?"She asked, wanting to open the door.

"Haven't I already told you that I have found the girl of my dreams?" 

"Jessica Jung? the Madonna of our school?"

"Madonna? Hilarious. what are you watching this days Sulli?"

"Nothing...." Then she tried to open the door again but failed. "Gotta go!"

"No way."

She had no other choice but to put back the stuff she took  from my room and went out to run towards her room. while I sat on my  desk, thinking why I was involved to this kinds of situations when all I did was to love Jessica. But I can't back out now. Siwon hyung already told me everything about their life and I already told Jessica that I would try to understand her.

 

I promise to you,

 

Jessica.

 

that I will be always by your side.

 

I LOVE YOU.

 

**

 

Edited.. :))