Secrets...

My One True Love

The nights are shining and the moon is still outside but the sun must rise soon but there is still no light that can bring the darkness away from this side of the world.

As time pass by, I am still inside my room and doing nothing until someone opened the door, wearing a white dress and holding 3 white roses. It was my mother. Somehow, she hates the darkness. She hates blood, skulls and fangs from my father’s teeth.

While going near me, she suddenly threw the roses inside a vase and was suddenly put to the desk where I keep all of my beauty products.

"Pack your bags, we are leaving." She suddenly said while opening my closet and taking out my bags.

"Where are we going?" I asked, going closer to her.

"We are going to stay at my parent’s house. You are going to leave school for two weeks and stay there until everything is settled. Ok?"

"Why mother? Did something go wrong?"

"Aneyo, there is nothing wrong my dear. Let’s just go?"

"How about Siwon oppa, Junsu oppa and Krystal?"

"Krystal is staying with us. I’ll be picking her up later this afternoon at your school."

"And the two?"

"They're going to stay here, Siwon is busy with the school agendas and Junsu will be here attending to the needs of your father,"

"Did you fight with him again?"

"I'm not in the mood to talk about my argument with your father," She then pulled me up. "Now c'mon, we don't want to be late for our flight, now do we?"

"We don't," I agreed. "Where are they anyway?"

"In San Francisco."

"Oh."

"Don't be upset, Jessica. We wouldn't be there forever,  just as your father could fix his issue."

"What issue? what is his problem?"

"That... that has nothing to do with you."

After that conversation, mom walked out of the room to let me finish my packing. While doing so, I couldn't stop thinking why Jaejoong would hit Kyuhyun for being my boyfriend. We only lasted two years tops and as far as I could remember, he was the one who broke up with me because of family matters but we stayed friends with no hard feelings.

I only got distracted when Taeyeon suddenly calling me. We talked for a while with nonsense talk when she decided to talk to be about me leaving for two weeks.

"Don't overreact, Sica! Don't worry so much, you will only be gone for  two weeks and don't you worry, Changmin won't find another girl, he loves you more than me and you know that." Taeyeon said, reassuring me.

"I know that Changmin won't find another girl. I trust him." I agreed with her at some point,

"Then... what are you worried about?"

"Jaejoong"

" Why are you worried about him?"

"He threw a  fit,"

"What?!" She suddenly screamed, making me pull the phone away from my precious ear.

"He hit Kyuhyun because of me having a relationship with him, I don't know why he did that but hello, his not even my boyfriend, why would he even do that?"

"He's a jerk, that's a fact." She says as  I seat at my bed.

"So, you told me you would tell me why I shouldn't trust him, you got my ears now so spill."

"Oh, yeah...right. sorry. I forgot. So, I'll tell you now." I heard her shuffling in her seat before continuing. "Listen to me carefully, ok?"I then hear hear her sigh, "Jaejoong... How should I say this? Well, Jaejoong is Sunny's ex Fiancee,  ex because he didn't show up at their wedding, like Changmin, who didn't show up at my wedding. Well, getting back. So there, but do you want to know why he didn't show up? It was because he didn't really love her and whenever they would meet, Jaejoong would beat her up unless someone stops him and when he stops, he'll spit on her. I don't know why Sunny keeps up with him. I mean, she suffered for 10 years, crying because she didn't marry the guy she loved." 

"Did he really do that?" I said standing up and standing to the balcony. "I mean, you couldn't be too sure about that, do you?"

"I don't know if it's true but Sunny's friends told me that."I hear another shuffling. "But he did confess his feelings for me."

"What did you say?"

"I ran."

"That's sounds like Yuri to me." I then heard her laugh. "Anyway, what are you planning to do now that you know about Jaejoong being  a jerk and Changmin loving you?"

I rolled my eyes at my best friend. "Can you stop with that?"

"Stop what?"

"Stop pulling Jaejoong down and pulling Changmin up. You know I don't have feelings for either of  the two."

"I know, I know." I then heard the door closing. "So what do you plan to do now?"

"Nothing, I'm leaving for San Francisco later, gonna stay there for two weeks and with that, I'm gonna plan my life while I'm away from this mess here."

"That might be good,"

"At least I would have peace and quiet for a change."

She laughed and told me that she had to go, I nodded my head and hung up as well, I finished packing my things and meeting up with my mom and sister who was waiting for me in the front porch.

 

 

**

 

Edited. :))