Donghae's Confession.

My One True Love

My life has never been the same since Jaejoong left, leaving the whole school unanswered. As time passes by, We are still waiting for his return and magically, He's not gonna return since that note stated that he withdraws. So why wait, anyway?

 
"Waiting for Jaejoong?" Someone asked, standing behind me. It was Kyuhyun, Junsu oppa's friend who returned from Canada. 
 
"How'd you know that?" I asked, looking somewhere else.
 
"Just a guess."
 
"You wouldn't guess." I answered, with a shaking voice that tells me to stop, but my mind tells me to keep on waiting, to keep on talking to him with answerable questions.
 
"You are a player." He suddenly said, tapping my shoulder.
 
"I am not a player,"
 
"Yes. you are."
 
"No, I am not!" I shouted, turning to face him with eyes so red that I couldn't let him speak anymore longer. But, I can still control it. "Why are you saying that?" I then asked, going near and looking straight at his eyes.
 
"I guess, I could say is that you are playing the hearts of 3 innocent people."
 
"And who are this innocent people?"
 
"Jaejoong, Donghae and Changmin, am I right?." He asked, playing with his bracelet.
 
"Why are they included in this conversation?"
 
"Because they are the three main guys of your life."
 
"They are not my main three guys of my life." I answered, looking away while he still looks at me.
 
"Then who is?"
 
"No one,"
 
"Liar,"
 
"I am not! Why do you still insist that I like someone when in reality, I don't?" I said, while I start to walk away from him.
 
"Then what if I told you that you took my heart?"
 
"Huh, very funny Kyuhyun." I then slapped his shoulder playfully.
 
"What if I wasn't joking?" He asked. "What if I wanted you back?"
 
"You were the best boyfriend I had,"I said, nodding my head. "But I can't take the offer, Kyuhyun. You know I am already engaged."
 
"Well, at least I tried."
 
I smiled and kissed him on the cheeks, "It's time to move on,"
 
"I know," 
 
We then laughed and walked towards the building but Kyuhyun decided to leave me and walk somewhere else. I didn't want to ask where so I just continued to walk until I smelled blood. Beginning to panic, I ran as fast as I could to see where and when I reached the spot, I saw Kyuhyun, lying limp on the ground.
 
"Kyuhyun!" I screamed, running to his aid.
 
"Jessica!" He screamed back, sitting up.
 
"What happened?" I asked, looking everywhere.
 
"I was attacked,"
 
"Attacked?"
 
"Yes,"
 
"Who would attack you?"
 
"Probably the guy who heard our conversation earlier," He then stood up. "He had a fit because I became your boyfriend."
 
"Who would give you a fit?"
 
"Jaejoong,"
 
"He's here?!"
 
"Was, he left, knowing that you would come."
 
He shook his head and told me that he's going to the infirmary to treat his wounds, I agreed and wanted to help him but he refused and told me that someone needs me more right now.
 
"No more. I don't want this anymore!" I heard someone scream.
 
I think it was from the school's gym. where magical things happen. (I mean it. and it really scares me to death.)
 
I ran to the gym and saw Siwon and Donghae and someone I don't know. Siwon is holding Donghae so high and as what I could see from where I am standing, Donghae is badly beaten up.
 
"What's going on?" I said, making Siwon - oppa toss Donghae away from his sight.
 
"Jessica," The two said, looking at me straight.
 
"What the hell are you guys doing to him!?" when I said that, both Siwon oppa and the guy were tossed to the other side of the gymnasium.
 
"No way, you are one of them?!" Donghae shouted, starting to walk beside me but continued. "Are you a Vampire to?"
 
"What?"
 
"Just answer me."
 
"Yes. I am a Vampire. But don't worry. I don't blood like my brother Junsu."
 
"Are you engaged?"
 
"Yes, wait, how did you know about this?"
 
"Siwon hyung told me everything. Don't worry, your sicret is safe with me." but he continued, "Why didn't you tell me that you were engaged? who is this lucky guy that stole your heart?"
 
"Lucky? you call me lucky? No one ever stole my heart and besides this is arranged. anyway. so don't call me lucky."
 
"But why didn't you refuse?"
 
"I can't and besides, you wouldn't understand me since you don't know how we do. you are a human, Donghae, don't forget that."
 
"I can try to understand! I want to understand! you can trust me, Jessica."
 
"Why would you go through this all anyway? you are not involve. you were NEVER involve."
 
"Do you wanna know why? it's because I love you! don't you get it? I want to know because I care for you ok?"
 
I didn't know what to do after I heard him tell me that. This is really getting on my head and it's making it hurt. why of all the people in the world why should it be me? I want to escape from here. Someone, please help me!
 
After that day, I was ordered to not to go to school and go to Vertale kingdom, where my family is now.
 
 
 
**
 
Edited. :))