Last love...?

My One True Love

"Can we talk?" He said, pulling me towards the classroom.

He's pale, white skinned, blue eyes and kissable lips, don't know why I said that. He closed the door, closed the windows and ordered me to sit down on one of the chairs.

"What are we going to talk about? " I asked as I cross my arms. "Why are you doing all of these again when you already have a Fiancee?"

 "I Love you."

"I...." I started, trying to say those 3 words... But I can't. I can't fall in love with him. he's a mortal and I'm, I'm a Vampire.

"Well?" He asked me, but I stood up and turned around, I closed my eyes for a second and breathed before turning around to face him, I loked at him, my eyes were suddenly filled with sadness.

 

I don't even know why.

 

"I can't fall In love with you."I stated.

"Why? is there something wrong with me?"

"No, it's me. Not you." I shook my head. "Girls like me will just play with your heart."

"I don't care!" He yelled, walking towards me and hugged me tightly.

"Get away from me! You're getting married after Graduation! Why can't you just learn to love her and forget about me?!" I yelled back pushing him away, crying.

"Forget you?! I can't do that!" He said as he hug me again.

"Why? tell me!" I demanded, trying to get away from him and his touch.

"Because I love you! Can't you get it? I don't want anyone else but you!"

"But you can't have me! You're getting married!" I shouted, wanting to leave him, wanting to get away from all the pain that is inside me.

 

Why can't he undersand?

 

"I'm not going to marry anyone else but you." He sounded so determined.

 

Stop, please I can't take it anymore. I can't be yours. don't you get it? I am a Vampire! I cannot love you.

 

But why am I hurt? Why am I even wasting my time with him? I am a vampire, I have powers but I refused to use to him.

 

Why?

 

Because I love him, I have fallen in love with him.

I know I can't but I still did. 

"Is this about Jay hyung?" He suddenly asked, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Why did you bring Jay oppa to our conversation?" I asked, glaring at him now.

"I am just asking. why? is it true?"

"Whatever." 

I then walked away.

A tear dropped and I felt sadness. Is this the feeling that Siwon oppa is trying to make me avoid? Why didn't I listen? Oh yeah, that's right, I was too in love at the moment that I don't want to listen to anyone.

But the past is past.

There is nothing I can do anymore.

 

3 hours later...

 

"Sica - eonni!" Krystal, my younger sister called out for me.

"What is it?"

"Siwon oppa wants to see you," She told me then started walking away but I stopped her by calling her name.

"Did he tell you why?"I asked.

"Nope." She says as she shakes her head. "Anyway, I'm going to the mall. See you later eonni!"

"Alright, but don't any boys blood. Ok?"

"Eonni!" She glared at me.

Then she left off, leaving me to think what my brother is going to tell me.

Will they lecture me again for what happened?

I knocked on the door and saw Siwon oppa reading the newspaper and Junsu oppa playing with the maids dead body. Weird, isn't it? I closed the doors first before sitting beside Junsu oppa.

"Krystal said you wanted to talk to me." I then glanced at my brother Siwon oppa, "What is this about?"

"Yes. yes," Junsu oppa threw the body and tapped my shoulder.

"We know what happened 3 hours ago." Siwon oppa said as he took a sip on his cup. "That is a good decision you made, Sica. Now Taecyeon will not disturb you anymore." He didn't look at me and just turned a page.

"What do you mean by not disturbing me anymore oppa? You're not trying to kill him, are you?"

"We won't. But, But somebody else will." Junsu was the one who answered.

I paused for a second and tried to remember anyone who has been lying to me today. Then my younger's sister's name popped out of my head that made me think deeply.

"You sent Krystal to kill him?!"I shouted, connecting all the puzzle together.

"Oh C'mon, Sica. Everyone has to die."Siwon oppa answered, sarcascm present in his voice.

"But not in our hands!"I yelled at him as I stand up.

"Well, you can't stop Krystal anymore. She's already there.'' Junsu oppa told me, then I wasn't able to move.  

 

Why?!

 

I ran, ran fast as I could so that I can save Taecyeon oppa. But I don't know where Krystal took him. It may be at Han river or at an nearby forest or even an Abandoned warehouse.

I searched everywhere.

But I still couldn't find Krystal and Taecyeon oppa.

Where could they be?!

I then smelled a strong scent of blood near the warehouse of the school. Not having any second thought, I ran towards the warehouse and saw Krystal and Taecyeon. He was shouting for to stop but she just shrugged at him and told him that he should just accept his fate.

"Taecyeon oppa! Krystal!" I screamed, jumping off the roof.

"Sica - eonni!" Krystal answered shouting, she looked shocked.

"Jessica! Ahhh!!!!!" Taecyeon oppa shouted again and again.

I was paralyzed. I can't move any muscle.

I knew who was doing this and I would make him pay later. 

It hurts to see Taecyeon lying there, being killed by my own sister.

"Jessica... I Love you..." It was his last words before he lay down, eyes still open.

When Krystal was done, I can move again. I walked to him, carried his body and said that I loved him too and before I closed his eyes, he smiled. I kissed him and cried.

Krystal was shocked to see me cry.

I guess it was a long time since I cried.

 

Ever since my last love died infront of my eyes.

 

"I...I am so sorry eonni.... I didn't mean to..."

"Stop, Krystal. Go before I get mad."

She immediately left me crying over him.

I wanted to kill but I couldn't because it's my sisters' doing.

Shaking my head, I left and and gave him my tear.

A tear from me and my family is a very precious thing. Because a tear is a thing that vampires are very protective of because a tear means a one shed of blood.

 

I'm sorry Taecyeon oppa. I'm really really sorry.

 

**

Edited: :))