survey

Love Collection

It was a weekend and the street is busy filled with family and couples. A tall slim and beautiful girl stood by the street with a clip board and a pen. She randomly grab hold of a person and pull that person to the side.

 

“Hi my name is Sooyoung, can you spare a bit of time to do a quick survey for me?” She said in her sweetest voice hoping she won’t get reject for the nth times today.

 

The person rolled her eyes before agreeing.

 

“Great! It’s a quick survey only takes 5 minutes.” Sooyoung once again confirm since she knew people won’t be patient if it’s long.

 

“What’s your name?”

 

“Amber.”

 

Without wasting another second she quickly ask the first question.

 

“So Amber do you have a girlfriend now?”

 

“Yes.”

 

“Great. When was the first time you guys had ?”

 

“What!?” Amber almost choked at her milk tea that she was drinking.

 

“No need to be shy.” No matter how awkward the question is Sooyoung acts as if it’s a normal everyday question.

 

“Umm…a week after we dated.” Amber awkwardly answered.

 

“Oh you guys hit it off quick.” Sooyoung grinned at Amber. “What’s the least times you guys had in a week?” She proceed to question.

 

“What!?” Again Amber almost choke while drinking her milk tea.

 

“This survey is weird.” Amber muttered and was about to walk away.

 

“Wait! Please don’t go! You’re the 100th person that rejected me if you’re going then I’ll lose my job and I won’t be able to feed my child.” Sooyoung began sobbing which seem to be kind of working since the couple has stopped walking away.

 

“Alright…” Amber groaned and agree to continue on.

 

Sooyoung immediately wipe the tears away from her face and pretend nothing happened.

 

“Okay so where were we up to? Oh right what’s the least times you guys had in a week?”

 

“At least once a week and if we’re PMSing it’s none.” A light pink shade formed while Amber answered.

 

“But the week after that we get so that we do it a lot.” Amber muttered with a grin while chewing on the straw.

 

“y. Then what’s the most times in a week?”

 

“Hmm…most is 4 days week, I guess.” Amber answered.

 

“Great. Beside your house, in your bed what other places have you guys had in?”

 

Amber blushed madly just by thinking.

 

“What kind of survey is this?” Wanting to avoid the awkward question Amber questioned.

 

“ survey and now answer my question.” Sooyoung change of demanding voice shocked Amber.

 

“…We once d..did it in the library…once.” Amber stuttered.

 

“Oh…I can imagine how y that is. Bad students pretending to be goodies.” Sooyoung stared at Amber giving her a y look.

 

“What’s your favorite position?” She quickly ask the next question as she saw how the younger girl is getting impatient.

 

“………………………69? I guess…” Amber answered with an unsure expression.

 

Sooyoung didn’t bother to confirm and just scribble what was said onto the survey paper.

 

“Okay last question, are you happy with your ual life?”

 

“Of course.” Amber happily answered.

 

“Thank you for your time.” Sooyoung quickly said and let the girl go.

 

Amber walk away thinking that what kind of survey she just agreed to doing and why. When she turn back to look at Sooyoung again the tall girl was nowhere to be seen. Amber just shrugged her shoulders and continue walking.

 

 

 

“Amber I never knew we did it once in the library?” Krystal sat next to Amber giving her cold glares.

 

“Wh…what?” Amber stuttered. “I don’t what you’re talking about.” Amber avoid Krystal’s glares by hiding her face behind the magazine.

 

“Amber you are so dead! You better tell me who that girl you did it with in the library?”

 

“Oh !” Amber threw the magazine away and jump off the couch preparing to run away.