Me

Love Collection

Krystal hurriedly ran up the stairs in panic. Following close behind was Amber only a few inches away. Krystal quickly ran to her own room, she turns the knob opening it and then quickly closes it. Using her entire body weight Krystal leans her body onto the door blocking Amber from coming in. She breathed in and out heavily, her eyes scanned across the room trying to think of a plan to escape.

“The window?” She eyed the small window, thinking of escaping through the window.

“ this is level 2.” She cursed that her room is on level 2. Even if she try jumping outside she probably fall and kill herself instead.

She continues to scan her eyes across the room thinking of a plan. But before she could think of something the door burst open and Krystal fell on the ground. She turns to the door and in came Amber wearing a devilish yet y smile on her face.

“I told you not to run. You can’t escape away from me.” Amber slowly walk towards Krystal.

Krystal trembled, she pick herself up from the ground and approach the bed. She grabbed one of the pillow and threw it at Amber.

“Go away!” She screamed with tears bursting out of her red eyes and grabs another pillow. But before she could throw it at Amber, Amber grab a hold of Krystal’s wrist. Amber gripped Krystal’s wrist so tightly that made her squealed in pain and drop the pillow on the ground.

Amber roughly pushes Krystal which she landed on the bed.

“Please don’t do this...” Krystal cried as she tried to sat herself up.

Amber ignored Krystal’s screams and proceed to straddle Krystal so that the girl could not move. Krystal who got pin on the bed tries to struggle free from Amber but it was pointless. Amber grab both of Krystal’s wrists and pin them on the bed. She dig in her head forcing sloppy kisses on Krystal. Krystal move her head left and right trying to avoid the disgusting kisses.

“Ouch!” Amber wince in pain and she loosen the grip to massage her forehead that was accidentally hit by Krystal’s head.

“Amber follow the damn script.” Krystal sighed and rolled her eyes.

“Krys...I can’t do this.” Amber said and got off from straddling Krystal to sit herself comfortable on the bed.

Krystal jolt up from her lying down position feeling a bit annoyed at Amber’s unwillingness.



f(x) has finally got a break from their hectic schedule and they were free to decide where ever they want to go. Amber decides to go back to America to visit her family and friends that she misses the most and Krystal decides to tag along not wanting to separate from her secret lover.

While they were dead bored in Amber’s house they decided to act this fanfic written by a hardcore Kryber fan. But they have NGed a lot of times already since Amber couldn’t get her character right.



“Amber you need act more like a . What’s with the weak grip and push?” Krystal complained.

“What? I tried. I’m not a and I never acted before.” Amber reply back.

“Never acted? You always act. You act like we’re friends, you act like we’re not lovers, and you act like you’re not gay.”

“Yeah I act all the times but I failed all the times because the fans still see through everything.”

Krystal couldn’t find any words to retort back because it was so damn true. They both sat face to face for a moment thinking what they should do.

“Let’s not do this.” Amber suggested.

She was sick of doing this. is not her thing. She was about to stand up and leave the bed but was pulled down by Krystal. Krystal then straddle on top of Amber pinning the tomboy down.

“Fine. Let’s switch.”

“Let Krystal Jung here show you how to be a .” Krystal smirked.

Krystal grabbed the collar of Amber’s shirt and using all her strength she tear the shirt apart revealing Amber’s bra.

“ yeah. me.”