If this is love - Part 3

Love Collection

A/N: Part 3 and also the last part.

Krystal has been busy since 8am and she finally got the chance to stop for a break. She sat at her desk looking exhausted and realised she haven't had lunch yet. She was too busy to even feel the hunger. Checking her phone she saw a few missed calls and some new messages all from her friend Luna.

 

Where are you?”

 

You must be stuck with work again, I'm going to lunch.”

 

Krystal reads the messages she got from Luna. Feeling a little guilty that Luna waited half an hour before she goes to lunch Krystal quickly dials her friend's number.

 

Looks like someone finally knows hunger.” Luna said the first thing she answered the call.

 

Sorry. Deadline coming I’ve been busy all morning. Want to have coffee?” Krystal asked.

 

The two hang up and Krystal left her work place heading down to the coffee shop where she would be meeting Luna. Krystal ordered 2 coffees and a sandwich as of her late lunch. When Luna arrived she hand over 1 of the coffees to her friend.

 

This sandwich is not enough for you.” Luna was looking at her friend with a worry expression.

 

Well you know every time of the month I'm like this.” Krystal sighed and continued to chew on her boring sandwich.

 

The two had a short catch up and suddenly Luna brings up the topic of Amber.

 

Are you really dating Amber?”

 

Hmmm... we're seeing each other.” Krystal didn't answer the question neither did she deny. There never was an official statement between the two that they are dating but they have already done what couples do.

 

What's wrong with Amber?” Krystal asked since Luna never supported her dating Amber ever since she knew about them.

 

Nothing wrong with Amber. She is also my friend although I'm closer with her brother, she's cool, handsome, and nice but she's a girl after all.” Luna spoke the truth. “Call me old fashion or close minded but two girls together just doesn't feel right. How can two girls even have ?” Luna isn't homophobic she just don't understand how same love is possible or even have a future together.

 

On the other hand Krystal have no issue with same love. She have seen many same couples just from her work industry and seeing them kiss or together didn't bother her at all.

 

Before Krystal can say anything Luna spoke again. “Never mind, as long as you're happy with Amber I'm happy for you.”

 

Krystal smiled at her cute friend quietly.

 

 

 

It's been a week since that hot heated kiss in the car and ever since then kissing just became something they would do when the moment gets hot heated. There was a few times when it almost got out of control and before it did Krystal has manage to pull herself apart.

 

Amber was eating dinner with her family at home but instead of putting the food in she just swirl her food with her chopsticks. The status of their relationship still bothers Amber and the fact that Jonghyun may also like Krystal as well bothers her a lot. She didn't want to get in a situation where she is fighting over a girl with her brother that she loves so much.

 

Hey Amber what's wrong?” Jonghyun asked with a worried look. Amber just shook her head pulling a soft smile before putting the food in .

 

She have to tell her brother as soon as possible and tonight is the perfect timing. Amber walked to Jonghyun's room and knock on the door, catching the boy's attention Amber walks inside sitting herself comfortably on the bed. Jonghyun swirled his chair facing his little sister.

 

What's wrong?” Jonghyun knew something was bothering his little sister.

 

Amber was hesitating and didn't how she should start off the conversation. After fighting over a long moment she decided there's nothing better than just being straight off into the topic.

 

Is it alright if I date Krystal?” She finally spit out the words.

 

Jonghyun didn't respond immediately and just stared at Amber with his arms folded. His expression looks stern and it scared the out of Amber. But soon a wide smile spread across his face and a laughter was heard.

 

Of course it's alright for you to date Krystal.” He chuckled and Amber finally relaxed a bit.

 

I thought you like Krystal and supposedly she was for you.”

 

I do like Krystal and I did thought about dating her but then again I see her as a little sister rather than a woman.”

 

Amber finally smiled after hearing what her brother's thoughts of Krystal.

 

You know what Amber? You and Krystal look good together.” Jonghyun complimented.

 

Thanks bro. I think I really love Krystal.” Amber smiled. She finally admitted to herself that her feelings for Krystal is more than like - it's love.

 

Now that Jjong has approved of them Amber has nothing to worry about. All there left is just confess, making sure they are both on the same page and then she can call Krystal as her girlfriend instead of a girl she is seeing.

 

 

 

Amber put a lot thoughts to the confession. She knew by the end of this week Krystal will be less busy again since the deadline is over. She was on the phone with her friend asking for opinion.

 

So Vic, I'm planning to confess properly to her and make us official.”

 

Finally after all those making out session with each other.” Amber can imagine Victoria rolling her eyes while saying this over the phone.

 

I'm planning to book a nice hotel in Jeju and we can spend the weekend there.”

 

Oh naughty Amber... I see what you are trying to do.” Victoria teased although there wasn't one hint of naughty thoughts from Amber.

 

Well I wasn't thinking of that.... but if we end up... hahaha that would be splendid.”

 

I'll wait for your good news. I hope everything goes well for you.”

 

They ended the phone conversation shortly and Amber had more confident than before about this weekend trip together. She quickly text Krystal asking if she will be free during the weekend and if she wants to stay at Jeju for the weekend. Amber rewrote the SMS several times before she thinks it's good enough to hit the send button. She was so nervous after sending the message that she just stared at her phone waiting for a reply.

 

 

 

Krystal has just finished a hot bath after the long week of exhaustion. Her phone vibrated and she saw a message from Amber. Just receiving a message from the girl puts a smile on her. She opens the message seeing the invite to Jeju for the weekend. Her heart raced and want to immediately reply yes but her mind was telling her to think about it for a bit.

 

To be honest Krystal never put a lot of thoughts of their relationship up until recent. At first it was just simply that she feels comfortable being with Amber so she just went with the flow but since that time when they make out in the car and things got a little heated it hit her that she need to put a serious thought about their relationship.

 

They had a few make out session, it all started off with a simple kiss but the last one got a little out of control. It was a night when Krystal left work late and Amber came to pick her up. They ate a little and Amber drove Krystal back home. Then things got a little heated in the car as the two pair of lips each other. Amber's hand was caressing in between Krystal's thighs, it felt great and she wasn't much bothered about it until the hand slowly moves upwards under her skirt. Before it reaches any further Krystal parted away putting a distance between them. She can see Amber looking a little disappointed but she was glad that Amber respected her and didn't push to continue on. That part of her made Krystal love her more.

 

 

 

It was about 20 minutes after Amber sent the message, every 1 minute Amber would turn her phone screen on just to see if she got a reply but every time she would be disappointed. She threw her phone on the bed and just lay there spreading her arms and legs wide. She was beginning to lose hope of a yes reply and her thoughts are muddle up.

 

Is this just a phase or will it become a stable relationship?

 

Just when her thoughts are mixing up her phone vibrated and she quickly jolt up grabbing her phone. The moment she saw that short reply her smile spread wide across her face. There was a gush of joy filling her entire body, giving her the energy to jump up and down on her bed.

 

 

 

Although it didn't look like it but both Amber and Krystal was very nervous about their first trip together. They will be spending the weekend together and just the two of them but this would also be a good way to test if they are compatible with each other.

 

After landing at Jeju they went to pick up the car Amber had booked for the weekend. After settling the luggage in the car Amber drove off to the resort where they will be staying at. The trip is supposed to be relax for Krystal since she just had a exhausted week at work so Amber planned everything out that doesn't require a lot of effort.

 

Krystal was very pleased with how Amber got everything planned that she didn't have to put any thoughts into it but when she said she wants to do something Amber would quickly change the plan to something that suits Krystal.

 

They end up spending day 1 relaxing nearby their resort,taking some tourist photos and visiting a museum. It was a fun day for the two but as they head towards their resort and room Krystal feels a little nervous. Amber had stayed at her apartment overnight before but this time she feels nervous.

 

Luna's question suddenly pops up. “How does girls even have ?” Krystal recalled her friend questioning. Krystal never dated a girl before but she vaguely knew, thanks to the French movie 'Blue is the warmest colour' where she ends up fangirling the French actress Léa Seydoux.

 

Krystal take a shower first you must be tired.”

 

Krystal nodded and went to her luggage grabbing a set of sleepwear. She opens her luggage searching for her clothes, she was battling whether she should wear the shorts and tee or a nice sheer lace sleepwear robes. She face-palmed herself why she even brought something so seductive for sleep, maybe one part of her was hoping 'something' to happen in this trip.

 

Something wrong?” Amber asked seeing how the girl kneeling in front of her luggage for a long time.

 

Ah nothing.” Krystal quickly grab her clothes before slamming the luggage close. She quickly head to the bathroom to take a shower. It was only after showering that Krystal realised she has grabbed the lacey sleepwear instead of the normal tee and shorts.

 

Oh My God. I'm so stupid.” Krystal muttered and hit her head softly. She had no choice but to wear that lacey sleepwear. It wasn't too revealing at all, it has short sleeves, V neck since it's a robe but the only issue is the length – it is extremely short.

 

 

 

Amber was just sitting on the couch flipping through channels until she heard the door of the bathroom opens. She got up planning to take a shower too but the girl in front of her stunned her. Amber stood there dumbfounded staring at the long pair of legs. Her eyes could not peel off the sight in front of her.

 

Amber you can use the bathroom now.” Krystal was embarrassed and she understands why Amber is staring at her like that.

 

Ah... thanks.” Amber finally peel her eyes off and she quickly lock herself in the bathroom. She could not believe that she was imagining running her hands under that robe and it's bad enough knowing Krystal is sleeping in that beside her tonight.

 

Alright Amber calm down. It's only for 1 night, tomorrow night we are leaving. You can do it.” Amber gave herself a little encouragement before wiping her thoughts away.

 

It was not easy but Amber made it through the night with her hands and feet together. She was kind of exhausted so falling asleep was not a problem.

 

Day 2 Amber planned they go for a drive and visit places that is a bit further away. Today was a little more tiring as they did a little bit of walking and sight seeing. When it was about time Amber drove to the hill top where they can see the over view of Jeju.

 

It's about time for sunset.” Amber parked the car and got out.

 

The two sat on the rocks at the hill top as they face the beautiful view. Krystal naturally lean her head on Amber's shoulder enjoying the view and comfort from the girl.

 

Thanks Amber for this trip. I really had a lot of fun.”

 

I'm glad you enjoyed it.” Amber softly replied and wrap her arm around Krystal.

 

Amber...” Krystal trails off and began playing with Amber's other hand. It was like the perfect romantic moment to confess.

 

I love you Krystal.” Amber confessed feeling that Krystal was about to say something along the same line as well. Amber wanted to be the one who confess first to Krystal and not the other way around.

 

The words Krystal was about to say got stuck in . She lift her head away from Amber's shoulders and face her while their hands still connected.

 

Can you be my girlfriend?” Their eyes connected and hands held tightly, finally Amber was able to confess to the girl she loves.

 

Krystal didn't know what to say anymore. She was too happy to even think of saying anything and just nodded her head. A wide smile spread across Amber's face the moment her girlfriend nodded her head. 'Her girlfriend' she is now able to name Krystal as her girlfriend.