Wrong timing

Love Collection

Lying on the couch Amber stared at her phone for a very long, she was staring at the contact list more specific is that particular number. She thought it over and over again whether she should press the call button. She thought for so long that she kept pressing the home button and back to the contact list.

 

“Jack Jack should I call her?” Amber questioned – but to none other than her pet that she was cuddling. It seem as though Jack Jack understood what Amber said and barked twice before jumping off joining Princess.

 

Amber sighed – she turned to face her TV screen to girl she's been thinking about all the time. In the end Amber decide not to give the girl a call. She put her phone down and focus back on the drama – 'My Lovely Girl'.

 

“I miss you. I thought you're going to call me?” Amber mumbled and hugged the cushion tighter.

 

The moment Amber was told about her girlfriend's new drama was confirmed she was disappointed. This was her 4th drama and Amber knew so well what will happen to Krystal's schedule especially this time she will act as the main lead. Previous dramas she was just a supporting role but even a supporting role her schedule was jam packed. Though Amber did secretly whined to her girlfriend but she didn't show too much of it not wanting Krystal to worried. As usual Krystal promised Amber that she would contact her but it seem the younger girl hasn't contacted her girlfriend for almost 2 months. The only way Amber would know about Krystal's news was from her fans.

 

Feeling so empty and so lonely, Amber grabbed her phone once again but she is not planning to call her girlfriend – she didn't want to disturb Krystal.

 

“Hey wanna hangout tomorrow?” Amber decide instead of spending the day alone she should invite her friends over. Time will pass faster and when she's with her friends at least she can stop thinking about her girlfriend.

 

“Great. Call the others too.” Amber smiled and hang up.

 

Having her plan for tomorrow night be filled Amber felt less lonely. She sat up straight and focus back on the drama though she's really not into these kind of cheesy romance plot.

 

 

 

 

“Krystal this will be the last scene.” The staff said and a smile immediately spread across Krystal's face. She thought the filming will talk the entire day but lucky the director decided to cut some of the scenes out so the filming ended earlier than schedule.

 

It's been almost 2 months since the last time Krystal had seen or even talk to Amber. She promised to contact her girlfriend but in these 2 months Krystal was non-stop filming. It was a rush, especially they had to continue the filming pace so they can broadcast it every week. Every time Krystal has finished her filming she would fall asleep before she can give her lovely girlfriend a call. She felt really bad and decide to make it up for it since she finishes early.

 

Amber had met up with the guys – Rome and Peniel. The three of them with some other non-celebrities friends played basketball together and they just finished the game.

 

“Let's eat, I'm starving.” Rome shouted in English seeing how it's just the three of them left.

 

Without needing to think what to eat or even to discuss what to eat, Rome and Peniel both shouted for meat. Amber chuckled and did not object to that – she was also starving to death after the exhausting game.

 

The three of them went to a nearby restaurant not minding the stares and whisper coming from the people around them. All they cared was to fill their stomach. Some of them would approach them and mannerly ask for an autograph but some of them would just watch them from afar.

 

After filling their stomach they decide it's not a good idea to continue hanging out here since a crowd is starting to form.

 

“Where should we go? It's still too early to go back home.” Peniel spoke looking around.

 

“Wanna come to my place since it's not too far from here?” Amber suggested since she didn't want to go back home and spend the rest of the night alone.

 

“Sounds great.” Rome nodded.

 

They paid for the meal and left the restaurant walking back to Amber's place which is not too far.

 

 

 

 

“Ah Jack Jack! Princess! Did you guys miss me?” Krystal was welcomed by two puppies once she opened the door. She keeled down and picked them both up snuggling into them.

 

“Where is your mama?” She spoke gently like speaking to her own kids.

 

“Amber?” She shouted walking around with two kids in arms hoping to find her girlfriend. After searching for the entire apartment she found no trace of the girl.

 

“Looks like she's out.” Krystal pouted disappointed that she wasn't able to see her girlfriend.

 

She put down the two puppies and dug her phone out from her bag. She ain't going to waste any of her time waiting for Amber instead she'll call her girlfriend and make her hurry back home. But before she press the call button she heard footsteps noises. She panicked and instantly hid at the corner wanting give her girlfriend a surprise.

 

Amber opened the door and the moment she enters someone immediately jumps onto her, wrapping her legs around her waist and lips capturing hers. Amber couldn't see who it was but the kiss, the lips and the scent – she knew them so well.

 

Krystal jumped onto Amber and eagerly captures the lips she has been craving for. She closed her eyes wrapping her arms around Amber's neck and her lips eagerly.

 

Amber was surprised at the sudden attack but the moment she know its Krystal her mind went blank and all she want to do was to kiss her back with the same passion. She was so happy to be able to touch and feel her girlfriend again that she totally forgot about her two friends standing behind her.

 

Krystal let out a soft moan as she felt Amber's tongue tangling with hers and her hands securely supporting the girl young by the . Then it suddenly hit Amber that she was not alone and there was two straight guys standing behind her.

 

“Krys... Krys...” Amber manage to mumble and part away from her girlfriend's irresistible lips.

 

Krystal showed a little anger obviously wasn't happy that Amber broke the kiss. She wants to continue to kiss her girlfriend since she misses her so much. Amber was trying her hardest to give Krystal a hint with her eyes. Following the direction where Amber's eyes is pointing to Krystal then discovered two awkwardly looking guys standing right in front of her.

 

Krystal blushed hard, her face was burning and she immediately drop her feet back down on the floor. She embarrassedly tucked her hair behind her ear and gave the two guys a greeting bow.

 

“Should...we leave?” Rome slowly spoke still shocked at what he saw.

 

Rome knew Amber well but anything about Amber's love life he knew nothing at all. Not once Amber have talked about her past lovers or even comment on someone good looks. All they talk about was music, food and random jokes. And the moment Krystal pounced on Amber gave him a heart attack.

 

“Sorry I can't hold it in anymore.” Peniel quickly ran to the bathroom leaving Rome awkwardly with the couple.

 

“Ummm... come and take a seat.” Amber manage to break the silent and invite Rome inside.

 

“Ummm... ok.” He was only able to say since he cannot left Peniel behind.

 

Krystal wasn't able to lift her head up the entire time. She was really embarrassed to be caught pouncing on her girlfriend.

 

Rome sat down on the couch, this was the first time he felt awkward being around with Amber. Not that he was disgusted by the lesbian kiss instead he found it hot but it indeed surprised him.

 

“I hope you keep this a secret.” Amber spoke, although she know Rome wouldn't tell anyone but she still had to make sure about it.

 

“Don't worry I won't tell anyone.” Rome promised.

 

“Right, you left your jacket last time you came. I'll go get it.” Amber suddenly remembers and get going to her bedroom.

 

The moment Amber enters her room she felt a pair of arms wrapped around her waist from behind. Krystal snuggled her face into Amber's back. “OMG that was so embarrassing.” Her voice was muffled but was still heard.

 

Amber chuckled she finds the Krystal now is so cute. She release her arms and turn around to face her girlfriend.

 

“Who told you to pounce on me?” Amber teasingly said with a smirk on her face.

 

Krystal smacked Amber's chest and whined. Amber chuckled louder then her eyes landed on the pinkish lips and without a thinking she leans in capturing those luscious lips. The kiss soon turned passionate that Amber has completely forgot about Rome still sitting outside. She couldn't help it since she missed Krystal so much.

 

“I miss you so much.” Amber panted.

 

They were leaning their forehead against each other savouring the taste while recovering their breath.

 

“Now go get the jacket then ask them nicely to leave so I can have you all to myself.” Krystal spoke slowly – if people didn't know her well it sure sound very cold and rude.

 

“Roger that.” Amber smacked her lips against Krystal's once more before grabbing the jacket and walking back outside.

 

Just when Amber walks out Peniel was done with his 'business' in the bathroom.

 

“Hey Peniel let's go.” Rome got his jacket and dragged Peniel towards the door.

 

“Why? I thought we're going to play Jenga?” Peniel asked with a lost and confused face.

 

The moment Peniel asked that question, Rome knew this guy was zooning out and didn't see a thing.

 

“We're leaving.” Rome didn't explain why and just drag Peniel outside. “Enjoy your night.” Rome winked and left.

 

Amber closed the door and laughed at everything that happened tonight. She wasn't planning to tell anyone about her relationship with Krystal not even the f(x) members but now Rome knows about it.

 

“Now back to my baby.” Amber uttered, excitement grew as she walks to her bedroom seeing her girlfriend lying comfortably on her bed. She crawled onto the bed and hovers on top of Krystal.

 

“Can we continue what happened at the door?” She grinned and earned a tug from her girlfriend as they crash their lips together.

 

 

 

 

A/N: Hey everyone! It's been a long time since I wrote something, it's because I'm lazy, I'm lazy and I'm lazy. I suddenly had this popped up in my head and quickly wrote it down.