CREEP

Love Collection

Looking at the clock on the computer monitor, there were only 10 minutes left until she finishes work.  Being a little lazy and not having much left to do she decides just to chill in the last 10 minutes of her work. She scrolls up and down the page pretending to look at some emails, open one then without reading the content she closes it. She repeated the steps until the big hand on the clock strikes 12. She quickly turns her monitor off, grabbing her phone on her desk and bag she quickly left her work desk.

 

“See you all.” Amber bid her goodbye to her work colleagues as she speed to the exit door.

 

Her legs were moving quickly like she was in a hurry. She doesn’t know why she’s walking so fast but her mind tells her that she wants to go home as soon as possible. With her speedy walk she reached to the subway in no time and even able to catch the earlier train.

 

She arrived home 30 minutes than usual. 

 

She never used to be in such a hurry in getting home. There was nobody at home waiting for her nor does she have anything to do at home so she usually just takes her time. But recently she discovered something to look forward to every night after getting home from work.

 

Amber places her bag on the couch and fanned herself – the heat is killing her.  She motion over to her window and slightly push the curtain aside with a little gap just enough that won’t too noticeable. Her eyes fixed to a particular window at the opposite building. There were no lights shinning through the window and Amber let out a disappointed sigh.

 

“She’s late tonight.” Amber mumbled and closes her curtain.

 

Though Amber know it’s creepy to be peeping at a stranger but she couldn’t help it. Her life has always been dull and boring. She wakes up at the same time every day, eat breakfast, wash up, get dress, go to work, leave work, dinner and home. The routine repeats five times a week and on weekends sometimes she would just sit at home and watch boring dramas. She not a very social kind of person or does she have a lot of friends she can hang out with. Her life was like that for five years after she graduated until Amber discovered a new neighbour in the area and she happens to live in the building right opposite of hers. It was a coincident that one night she heard a loud scream and she decided to open her curtain and peep outside to see what’s going on. At her angle she wasn’t able to see anything but instead she saw something else. For some reason the entire building opposite of hers was pitch black except for one. The window didn’t have any curtains so it was wide open and with the lights on Amber can see everything inside. There she saw a beautiful girl dancing in her shorts and singlet.  The moment Amber saw the girl it captivated her. Her eyes was glued on to her beautiful dancing that she couldn’t take it off.

 

She suddenly became so interested in this girl that without knowing every day she would peep through her curtains just to watch the girl again.

 

Amber grabbed her dinner that she brought from a take away shop at the subway. She emptied the container box filled with food and once again she naturally peeps through the curtains.

 

“There she is.” Amber said. She was feeling excited just seeing the girl walking inside the apartment. It felt like this is what she is waiting for the entire day. But the next thing she saw really made her more excited. The girl took her shirt off the moment she enters her apartment leaving her only in her bra. After placing her bag on the chair she quickly opens the fridge grabbing a bottle of water. She gulps the water down and Amber just couldn’t take her eyes off her chest that was rising up and down.

 

“This is driving me crazy.” Amber mumbled to herself.

 

 

 

The show ended quite early tonight, as the girl went straight to her room and never came back out. The entire night Amber couldn’t shake that image off her mind. She knew that girl would have one hell of a body but that moment she took her shirt off she got blew away by her hotness. It seems to Amber just peeping her everyday after work was not enough – she wanted more.

 

She knows it was creepy of her to fantasies about that girl in her dream but she couldn’t help it – it was like she got poisoned.

 

 

 

It was the weekend and Amber woke up especially early because she knows that girl will go out for a jog. There was a weekend when Amber happens to see her in her full sport gear heading out and that’s how she knows.

 

Amber was already prepared and wearing her sport clothes. Once she spotted the girl left the apartment Amber also made a move. She knows she will be jogging at the park near their buildings so she waited nearby. And she was right, right in front of her eyes was that girl she was peeping for over a week.  The girl was jogging in her own pace with earphones on. After leaving a distance between them Amber soon began jogging behind. She doesn’t know why she’s doing this but just sharing the same path with her makes her feel giddy.

 

It was a long jog and Amber thought she’s going to die from lack of oxygen. This was when she realise that she is so unfit while the girl in front had no problem with jogging for 1 hour without stopping.

 

She finally stopped and Amber quickly hugged a pole that happens to be right next to her. She was puffing like crazy but her eyes never peeled off the girl.

 

The girl was puffing and sweating like crazy that she had to take her zipper jacket off. But the moment she took it off Amber felt like she stopped breathing because the girl was wearing a crop top shirt that showed off her perfect abs.

 

“Oh …” Amber cursed in a whisper.

 

“Hello?” The girl suddenly spoke. It scared Amber thinking that she got caught stalking the girl.

 

“Yes this is Krystal.” She heard again and felt relief knowing she was just talking on the phone.

 

“Krystal….” Amber repeats the name. She finally found out her name and she likes it very much.

 

“Yes… that’s right… no worries. I’ll come right now.” Krystal said and quickly wore her jacket back. It seem as though the call was urgent because Krystal immediately left to the direction of the subway.

 

Amber’s eyes followed Krystal and soon her back disappeared. Feeling a little disappointed Amber decide to go back home and rest. But she stepped on something hard and when she looks down she saw gold. It wasn’t real gold but to Amber it was gold – it was a set of keys, Krystal’s apartment keys.  Amber picked it up and excitement flowed through her body.

 

A creepy thought popped in her head.

 

“Should I or should I not?” She mumbled and stared at the set of keys. She was pretty sure it’s Krystal’s apartment keys.

 

She was debating with her creepy thoughts that she just stared at the set of keys for 5 minutes.

 

“Nobody will know.” A smile popped on her face.

 

She shoved the keys in her pocket and began leaving the park but she wasn’t heading home instead to the building opposite.

 

She knew exactly which level and which apartment Krystal lives in from the week of peeping. Standing outside of Krystal’s apartment Amber nervously took the keys out. She was sweating more than the moment she was jogging. She inserts the key in and turned, a click sound was heard and the door unlocked. Amber slowly walks inside; she knows the place well yet it feel different when she was peeping from the other side. She waste no time and quickly walk into Krystal’s room.

 

The room was neat and pretty ordinary unlike what she imagined. It was rather plain and looked like Amber’s room with the colours and layout. Amber walked around and observes everything in the room from photos displayed to the items she have. Her eyes then landed on the wardrobe and she felt her heart instantly racing with excitement. Her hands were a little shaky and she pulled one of the draws out – and happens to be the underwear draw.

 

Amber blushed seeing the entire draw full of coloured and different styles of underwear. There were some plain cotton coloured ones, silky ones, patterns, lacy y ones and cute ones.  Amber swallowed her dry throat staring at the underwear. Though it’s really creepy but she has this urge to touch it. her dry lips and wiping the sweats on her hand onto her pants she nervously reach her hand out. Her fingers were near to the fabric until she heard a noise that made her quickly retreat her hand.

 

She heard the door opened, panicking not knowing what to do without thinking Amber hid under the bed that had just enough room to hide person underneath.

 

 

 

Krystal was planning to go back to the dance studio in her sport clothes and sweaty. But after reaching the subway she thought it wasn’t a good idea to appear like that so she jog back home to change quickly.

 

She didn’t even aware of her missing keys until she reached in front of her door.

 

“Where are my keys?” Krystal grunted. It would be a disaster if she had dropped them during her jog. Her hand naturally place onto the doorknob and to her surprise the door wasn’t lock. She felt relief that she was able to get inside though it was strange for her. She got inside and immediately spotted her set of keys on the coffee table.

 

“How clumsy, I forgot to bring my keys. Lucky I even forgot to lock my door.” Krystal talked to herself but quickly ran to her room seeing how she’s in a hurry.

 

Once she’s inside her room she quickly took her sweaty clothes off. She spotted her draw opens and found it weird.

 

“Did I even forget to close my draw?” She now doubted her memories but quickly shrug it off as she was in a hurry. After she took all her clothes off she grabbed a pair of underwear and left to the bathroom for a quick shower.

 

Amber was sweating like a tap underneath the bed. She was so afraid to be seen and how in the world she’ll explain about her hiding underneath, for sure Krystal will think she’s a ert or something. But her mind thought of something else when she saw Krystal’s underwear down around her ankle. She can clearly see the bare legs of Krystal that made her sweat even more.

 

Once again sense that it’s safe to crawl out she quickly took this chance to leave. But before she left the room her eyes caught sight of the draw of underwear again. Pausing there and staring at the underwear for 5 seconds Amber quickly left. She quietly open and closes the door pretending that no one ever came inside.

 

-------

A/N: This one-shot is for someone who requested stalkerber going through Krystal's underwear 1 year ago and reminded me about it recently that I still haven't wrote it.