Let’s have a baby

Love Collection

“Krystal hurry up we’re late!” The tomboy shouted at the door of their house.

She was all ready and dressed, a simple polo t-shirt, a pair of jeans and her short blonde hair was styled nicely by her girlfriend.

“Alright I’m coming!” Krystal hurriedly ran out of the bathroom brushing her hair with her fingers.

Krystal immediately put on her shoes and head out with her girlfriend. Today is Saturday, a usual gathering day with the happy Khuntoria family. Amber and Krystal are very close with them since they watched them from being complete strangers to friends to lovers and to husband and wife. Now 2 years ago they even gave birth to their first lovely child Chung-Ho, making the perfect family that everyone is jealous of. Since the four of them are getting more and more busy they hardly have any time to hang out for a catch up like the good old times. Therefore, the husband Nichkhun decided every Saturday they would invite the two for dinner at their place as a catch up and Victoria would cook Krystal and Amber’s favorite dish to fill their tummies.

They were already half an hour late to the appointed time but luckily since it’s a weekend the traffic isn’t that bad. Without much of a traffic jam Amber drove to the Khuntoria’s house within 30 minutes while Krystal did little touch up on her makeup in the car.

“We’re here.” Amber said and pulls the brakes.

“Give me another minute.” Krystal said as she puts on her favorite light pink lip stick.

“You should have done that at home.” Amber said while looking a little impatient.

“Yeah I could if it’s wasn’t you who kept touching me when we’re showering.” Krystal shot Amber a glare. Taking one last look in the mirror Krystal quickly packs up her makeup bag and throws it inside her handbag.

The two quickly head to the house without even need to press the door bell the door opened revealing the husband.

“I heard the sound of a car and I knew it’s you two. Come inside.” Nichkhun opens the door letting the couple enter. While entering the Khuntoria’s house Krystal and Amber both gave Nichkhun a greeting hug.

Hearing the sound of the visitors little Chung-Ho quickly ran to where the sound came from. He quickly spotted the couple with his daddy and as usual the first thing he did was jumps into Amber’s embrace.

“Hyung!” Chung-Ho shouted. No matter how many times her mother correct him its noona and not hyung, little Chung-Ho never says the correct thing when seeing Amber.

“Aish! How many times have mommy told you it’s Amber noona not hyung.” Nichkhun faked an angry face but it only lasted a second as he couldn’t help to let out a chuckle at his cute looking son.

“Chung-Ho what about me?” Krystal pouted and pointed to her light pinky lips.

Chung-Ho smiled and without a second thought he leans in planting a small peck on Krystal’s lips. A pink shade grew on Chung-Ho’s cheeks and he quickly burry his head in the crook of Amber’s neck to hide his shyness. Krystal just let out a chuckle seeing how cute Chung-Ho reacted and Amber puffed her cheeks in jealous.

“Yah even though you’re a kid but how dare you kiss my girl huh?” Amber began tickling Chung-Ho, twisting his small body he tries to escape out of Amber’s evil tickles.

The two kids once again made a big noise in the living room which made the wife rushing out from the kitchen.

“Oh Krystal you’re here.” Victoria wiped her wet hands on her pink apron and gave Krystal a warm hug. The girl returns the hug and they both stayed a bit longer than usual.

“Ha! Gotcha!” Amber finally caught the little trouble maker whose been running around to escape Amber’s evil tickles. Amber carried Chung-Ho up high and Chung-Ho breathlessly laughed.

“Yah Amber can’t you be a little more mature.” Krystal finally shouted at her immature girlfriend.

Amber quickly let Chung-Ho down she patted the boy’s head telling him to go play by himself. Hearing that Chung-Ho went to his corner filled with his own toys ranging from Spider Man, Batman figurines to toy cars. She then went over to where Victoria is and gave the mother a big bear hug.

Victoria then went inside the kitchen bringing the food out with Krystal help while Nichkhun and Amber set up the table with chopsticks, spoons and bowls. The four adults are now sitting at the dining table eating their dinner while Chung-Ho plays by himself but occasionally runs to his father for a bite.

“Chung-Ho is so cute! He’s getting handsome day by day.” Amber said while looking at the lively Chung-Ho running back and forth to his toys and daddy.

“Amber no need to be jealous asks Krystal if she’s willing to bear a child for you.” Nichkhun smirked.

“You two have been together for almost 5 years now. Are you guys planning to have kids?” Seeing how Amber loves her Chung-Ho, Victoria finally questioned.

Stopping her actions Amber her chopsticks her eyes instantly rolled to the right staring at her beautiful girlfriend. Her facial expression was telling her that she’s all ready to take care of a child and was just waiting for Krystal’s decision. Then all eyes are on Krystal waiting for her reply making Krystal feeling uncomfortable with the stares.

“What? No matter how many times we have I won’t get pregnant.” Krystal cracked a joke.

Victoria and Nichkhun suddenly crack up laughing and the two sitting opposite had a dumbfounded look.

“We know that Krys there’s something called donor.” Victoria holds in her laughter and said.

The four began eating again while continuing the conversation.

“I know that unnie! It was a joke.” Krystal fought back. She then continued “But it’s not easy and I don’t want some unknown in me.”

“You can ask Jonghyun since Amber and him look alike the baby might also look like Amber too.” Nichkhun smartly said.

“Oppa you’re so smart!” Amber finally lift her head away from her bowl, she puts the chopsticks and bowl down on the table and gave Nichkhun a high five.

The four of them continue eating and chatting moving away from the donor topic to something else that happened. Chung-Ho also joins in sitting quietly next to his mother who is feeding him food. After eating dinner Nichkhun cleans up and washes the dishes, Amber carried Chung-Ho to his toy corner and plays with him while Victoria and Krystal chit chatting about the girly stuffs. Suddenly Victoria’s phone rang, she picks it up seconds later she had a terrifying expression printed on her face.

“I’ll come right now.” Her eyes widen and she had a hand covering .

“Unnie what happened?” Krystal worriedly asks.

“My mother is in the hospital.” Victoria said in a worried tone.

Nichkhun had just finished washing the dishes when he walk out he heard what Victoria said. He quickly approaches his wife giving her a hug.

“You two better go see her now. We’ll take care of Chung-Ho until you come back.” Amber heard and she immediately stops playing with Chung-Ho.

Victoria and Nichkhun quickly got dress in their outgoing clothes, they hurriedly bid goodbye to Chung-Ho telling him to behave and left the house.

Both Krystal and Amber had a worry face but there wasn’t anything they could do other than to look after Chung-Ho. As it was getting late the two helped Chung-Ho to bath, even though Chung-Ho is a little kid but it was still embarrassing for the two to see him . Chung-Ho was a little rebellious in taking a bath because he wants to play with Amber more. The two took awhile to get the kid in the bath tub. While washing his little body Chung-Ho playfully splash water at Amber and Krystal making the two wet. He kept splashing water making the tile floor slippery wet and Krystal almost fed with this little brat. Seeing Krystal almost explode to anger Amber immediately push Krystal out the bathroom so that she could cool herself down and leaving the rest for her to deal with. It took almost 2 hours to get Chung-Ho in the bath tub, washing his small body and dressing him in his favorite Spider Man pajama. Just making Chung-Ho bath made Amber exhausted already. The two left the bathroom with Chung-Ho all nice and clean while Amber is wet from the water fight with Chung-Ho. It was now close to 9PM and the two still hasn’t come back yet. Suddenly Amber’s phone rang. She dug in her jeans pocket and fish out her phone. Tapping on the touch screen she answered the call.

“Hello?”

“Sorry Amber but we are probably coming back late can you take Chung-Ho to sleep first and if you’re tired you can sleep in the guest room.” Nichkhun sounded apologetic.

“No problem.”

Once they end the call Amber carried Chung-Ho to his bed with Krystal following behind. She tuck Chung-Ho under the blanket and thought the little trouble maker is finally giving them a break. But unfortunately he didn’t let him go that easily. His eyes won’t shut and he kept holding onto Amber’s finger. Krystal who is behind Amber finally comes and helps out her exhausted girlfriend. She took the story book that was left on the table and sat on the bed beside Chung-Ho. Chung-Ho leans in and snuggle on his pretty noona while Krystal reading the three little pigs story. Amber joins in on the other side of the bed beside Chung-Ho, the two took different roles in reading the story making it entertaining for Chung-Ho. It wasn’t easy to put Chung-Ho asleep they read three stories including little chit chatting with the boy before Chung-Ho finally feels tired and fell asleep. Once hearing the light snoring sounds the two quietly slip out the bed then switch the lights off and closes the door leaving a little gap.

The two head back out to the living room. Chung-Ho’s toys were all over the place, Amber fell on the sofa all exhausted while Krystal clean the place putting the toys back in the big box. Afterward Krystal joins in plopping herself next to Amber. They had a moment of complete silent just resting against each other.

Suddenly Amber turns and whispered in Krystal’s ear.

“Do you remember what day is it today?” Questioning and blowing hot air into Krystal’s ear.

“It’s Saturday.” Krystal casually said but then realizes what Amber really meant.

“Oh my god Amber don’t tell me you want to?” Surprise and eyes widen, Krystal avert her eyes to the tomboy.

Amber smirked and nodded. She enclosed the gap between them and starts planning small kisses near Krystal’s ear. Saturday night is their usual love making night since week days they are usually busy and tired from work. So Saturday was their best day to get all exhausted as they could relax all day on Sunday.

“Amber… this is Victoria’s unnie place and Chung-Ho is inside sleeping.” Krystal pushes the tomboy away from planting kisses on her.

The push was useless as it did not stop Amber from wanting Krystal. “Don’t you think it’s more exciting like this?” Amber said in between her kisses. As much as it’s going to be embarrassing if Victoria and Nichkhun walks in or Chung-Ho suddenly wake up from the weird noises, Krystal couldn’t help but let out light moans. She knew she’s defeated from Amber’s kisses and touches. She lay back on the sofa comfortably as Amber begins working her lips and hand on her body. Amber worked her way from Krystal’s jaw line to the side of her neck, it gently earning an encouraging moan from the girl. Amber’s hand caresses Krystal’s thighs and slowly reaching up slipping her hand inside the shirt gently squeezing those soft s. Krystal couldn’t help it as she let out another moan but only this time is louder. Satisfied with the responses Amber continues on. She moves the hand away from her s to slipping it in Krystal’s hot pants. At the same time she captured those pinky lips, sticking her tongue out Krystal capture it in between her lips and gently on it earning a moan from Amber.

“Mommy! Daddy!” Chung-Ho voice screamed.

The two was startled by the suddenly interruption and immediately break apart. Then Chung-Ho came running out happily but when seeing it was only Amber hyung and Krystal noona he felt a tint of disappointment. Amber quickly stood up from the sofa approaching the small boy while Krystal fixed her shirt. Amber brought Chung-Ho back into his room and this time he fell asleep quickly. She walks back out to the living room chuckling at how awkward it would have been if Chung-Ho saw what they were doing.

“Aish that kid, he must think it’s his mommy and daddy when he heard the sounds.” Amber chuckled and Krystal joins in later understanding the words behind it.

Amber sat beside Krystal on the sofa once again they went silent for a little while before Amber broke the silence.

“Look Krys… forget the talk we had earlier about wanting kids. Kids are annoying just look at us taking care of Chung-Ho, not even a day we’re both exhausted and most of all I hate interruptions when I’m making love with my girlfriend.”

“I agree.” Krystal chuckled. She cupped her girlfriend’s face with both hands and pulls her in for a kiss. Krystal were feeling troubled when she heard Amber want kids but now hearing those words from her girlfriend she felt relief.

Before everything becomes all hot and spicy the door opened revealing the owner of the house. They broke the kiss and just smiled awkwardly.



It was Chung-Ho’s 3 years old birthday party and Nichkhun decided to hold a little birthday party at the Khuntoria house. They only invited their close friends to the party which of course includes Amber and Krystal. Chung-Ho was the most hyper one on the day as everyone brought him a present. Everyone was eating and chit chatting in the backyard. Suddenly Jonghyun’s word broke the laughter.

“So Amber Krystal, if you need my help in creating little dinos I’m cool with it.”

Everyone at the table pauses and stared at Jonghyun. Krystal shot a cold glare at her girlfriend who is sitting beside her.

“I thought you said forget about it?”

“I did and I didn’t tell him about this.” Amber replied back in a shaky tone.

“Nichkhun told me.” Still not knowing what’s happening Jonghyun reveal the real culprit.

Krystal then turns her attentions to Nichkhun who’s not far away with his wife and shot him a deadly glare. As if knowing what the cause of the glare Nichkhun immediately avoid his eye contact with the younger girl and pretend not to know anything.