I'll cover you up

Love Collection

A/N: This is the truth ^^ Choco always know the truth :D

 

It was that moment, Amber and Eunjung stood in the middle of the stage in front of all the other artists who performed today. She was holding onto her note card, palms sweaty, nervous at the announcement since it was f(x) first time being nominated for a win. But at the same time she must be composed since she is the MC. Following the script in her hand she read the lines, her eyes rolled to where the monitor is, nerve wrecking as she waits for the screen to announce the winner of the night.

Although she has already guessed that they have a high chance of winning but at a time like this is always nerve wrecking.

 

The song Rum Pum Pum Pum played and the monitor screen showed the video of their MV.

 

“Congratulation f(x)!” She heard a loud shout from her MC partner, Eunjung.

 

Amber wanted to jump around and dance for the win but as she remembers she is still the MC. She gladly hands the trophy to her leader and Eunjung gave Victoria a mic. Amber couldn’t hold in her happiness as she listens to her leader’s speech. While waiting for the leader to finish Amber’s eyes came across Krystal’s. They had a second eye contact and she smiled at her. She stood still facing the camera expressing her happy thoughts and thanks before ending the show properly.

 

Immediately she turns around and her label mate juniors were standing behind. Amber is quite close with them and the guys pulled her in a group hug congratulating their senior. Amber wanted to be with her princess but she got the message when they had that second eye contact. So instead she was walking near her but didn’t interact with her. It was hard but Amber manages to enjoy the encore stage by giving her fans some confetti.

 

After the happy celebration on the stage with EXO they head back to the backstage to their resting room. Amber was dancing and singing to Rum Pum Pum Pum as she enters and Sulli joined in raising the trophy up and down.

 

Once Krystal enters their resting room she was on the urge to change back to their shirt because she was uncomfortable wearing such a see through blouse. She hurriedly went behind the screen to change.

 

She s the top button and before she got to the second she felt a pair of arms circling her waist.

 

“We won!” Amber whispered before placing a kiss on Krystal’s cheeks.

 

The smile on Amber’s face was obvious.

 

“We sure did.” Krystal smiled back and let her arms circle around Amber’s waist as she didn’t get the chance to do since a camera was filming them, good thing was Amber gave her the hint that there was a camera and so she could quickly retreat her arm.

 

“What are you doing hiding behind here?” Amber asked finding it strange how the girl hid behind the screen the first thing they entered the room.

 

“I want to change, its uncomfortable wearing such a see through blouse.”

 

“Let me help you with that Princess.” Amber grinned.

 

She quickly leans forward capturing the lips of the young girl, her lips softly and tasting it roughly. Krystal was drown in the kiss that she forgotten what she was going to do. She tightens the arms around Amber pulling the older girl closer. Sharing a passionate kiss was the best celebration for their first win with Rum Pum Pum Pum. The kiss was passionate but it wasn’t the type that leads to . Amber begins to place her fingers on Krystal’s blouse and slowly she s the rest. When she reached to the last button she gently brushes the blouse open and place her hands on top of Krystal’s abdomen. The light touches and fingers grazing on the skin gave Krystal goosebumps. Their lips never broke apart and were just enjoying the moment. Amber placed her hands on Krystal’s waist, gently and it was giving Krystal shivers.

 

“Soojung ah!” Victoria suddenly steps behind the screen and immediately pulled a face seeing the sight in front of her eyes.


The couple immediately broke apart and they awkwardly faced the leader. Being the oldest and mature one Victoria acted normal.

 

“You two we got to record an interview for the win. The staffs are here.” Victoria said and urged them to go out.

 

Amber retreat her arms that were around Krystal’s waist, she turns to leave but then stopped when Krystal stood still.

 

“Hurry up Soojung.” The leader called who is still standing there.

 

“Let me button my shirt first.” Feeling the sudden coldness when Amber left Krystal notice her buttons are all s. Her fingers tangled and it was hard for her to button up.

 

“Are you ready?” The cameraman shouted.

 

Hearing the staff calling Krystal became nervous and the more she hurried the harder it was to button her blouse.

 

“Aish! Let’s go.” Gave up on the buttons Krystal wraps her blouse around her body and walked out. Amber chuckled seeing her cute Princess with a face like that.

 

The members are gathered outside standing together and Krystal tried her best to hold tight onto her opened blouse.

 

“Let’s take a photo first.” The cameraman said.

 

“Just stand closer to me.” Amber whispered and felt the slight touch.

 

They posed with the trophy in hand and the cameraman snapped a group photo – minus Luna who unfortunately wasn’t able to celebrate their first win together. After the photo they filmed a short video expressing their thoughts about the win. Krystal didn’t bother to say anything as her hands are too busy holding tightly onto her blouse. Amber notice the uneasy look on Krystal so she purposely stood forward and tried to use her body to block Krystal. A small smile appeared seeing how sweet Amber was, good thing was the filming ended quick and the first thing Krystal did was running off to grab her shirt.