What happened last night?

Love Collection

 

The girls have landed back in Korea for several days after their short trip in LA. Ever since they came back they have been focusing on practice and nothing – perfecting their new choreography that they have learned in several days in LA. Every one of them was excited to show their new performance to their long awaited fans. They all know how long their fans have waited and longed to see them back on stage again. The performance at SXSW has gotten their blood boils in excitement and they all just can’t wait.

 

The girls have just gotten back in the dorm after another hard working day spending hours in the dance studio. Once they have taken off their shoes leaving it messily at the door, they all rushed in fighting for the couch and only the leader who was responsibly locking the door. Being the smallest one in body size Luna was the first to take the single seat couch, which left the other two seat couch for the three to fight. With her long legs Sulli was the first to take one of the spots and the two crashed on the other available seat together with Krystal sitting her on top of Amber’s lap trying to squeeze her in.

 

“Hey I was here first.” Amber playfully whined like a kid. Although she is the second oldest in the group but most of the time she acts immature especially with Krystal and Sulli. The three of them always joke around like little ten years old kids.

 

“So? My eyes landed on the couch first.” Krystal retorts back still trying to squeeze her to touch the soft comfortable couch but was having a difficult time since Amber is stronger.

 

“So? My is here first.” Amber stuck her tongue out teasing the youngest.

 

Krystal stops squeezing her in and puffed her cheeks. She lifts her right arm up, tightens her fist pretending to fake a punch at the person she’s half sitting on. Amber pokes her tongue out again teasing the girl knowing her Princess wouldn’t hit her.

 

“Amber.” The leader finally spoke with a stern voice. She was standing next to Luna crossing her arms and staring at the two kids. “You’re the unnie so give the seat to Krystal.” She commanded and that did the work. Amber pokes her tongue once again before removing her off the couch and Krystal quickly moves in returning a victory tongue.

 

Amber chuckled at the cuteness of the young girl and moved on sitting on the floor leaning her back against the couch. She was planning to give the seat to her Princess anyways but she just wanted to tease the girl a little.

 

The five of them ended up lazily at the living room – Luna offered half of her seat to Victoria, which left only Amber sitting on the hard floor. They had the TV on just watching whatever caught their attention but most of them just want to take a rest and not move at all. Krystal was getting bored but she was still feeling lazy. Since Amber’s head is just in front of her she started playing her soft short hair. She dug her fingers in the short hair and letting it drop in between her fingers. The youngest was entertaining herself by messing up Amber’s hair until she felt a hand stopping her. The warm hand wraps around hers putting it away from the hair, it then gave it a light squeeze and Krystal couldn’t help but pulled out a sweet smile.

 

They five of them had a silent moment just lazily around – Sulli who closed her eyes dozing off, Victoria on her phone, Luna eyes on the TV and Kryber touching each other.

 

“Hey let’s have a small celebration and drink?” Luna suddenly suggested. She’s usually not the drinking type but seeing how the audiences were drinking and dancing enjoying their performance in SXSW makes her want to drink too. Just like what Amber said on stage – she was jealous.

 

“Good idea.” Victoria peels her eyes off her phone. Amongst the five Victoria loves drinking the most.

 

The rest agrees especially the two young ones are now legal to drink. Amber groans, she doesn’t like drinking but she doesn’t want to ruin the party so she agrees.

 

The two oldest in the group was pushed out to the supermarket to buy some alcohol and snacks while the other three continues to lazy around.

 

Victoria ended up buying some light drinks since she knows the other members can’t handle strong ones like Soju. She especially picks the sweet ones, she knows they love sweet. While Amber was responsible for choosing the snacks – she knows what exactly her members like to munch on.

 

The two came back after a short visit to the closest supermarket and the scene in the living room stayed un-moved.

 

“Yah no one’s going to help?” Amber jokingly said seeing how their was still glued onto the couch. Luna was the first to leave but instead she went and helps the leader since it’s heavier. Amber groaned seeing how Luna went to Victoria instead. She placed the snacks on the coffee table and sat on the same spot.

 

“Want me to feed you too?” She joked seeing how the two youngest only moved once the food was brought within their reach.

 

“Yes please.” Krystal said un-moved and opened wide open waiting to be fed.

 

“Feed yourself.” Amber closed Krystal’s mouth and throws her favorite chips.

 

Krystal grabbed the packet of chips and straightens her lazy self up.

 

The five of them began a small party with drinks, chips and entertainment – the TV.

 

“I wonder what our fans will think of our comeback.” Luna began the conversation, while munching on her favorite snack. Just thinking about the concept that they were told made them excited.

 

“Our fans will definitely love it.” Victoria answered with a grin on her face.

 

They began talking about the comeback and even acted how their fans will react.

 

“OMG OMG OMG AMBERRRRR!” Krystal half screamed in English and holding in her laughter. She was acting how the international Amber fan would react after seeing the teaser of their comeback.

 

Everyone laughed along watching the youngest exaggerating acting.

 

“Yah! That’s too exaggerating.” Amber laughed and lightly slapped Krystal’s arm.

 

“What? I don’t think I’ve exaggerate enough.” Krystal popped another piece of snack in and munches on it. She eyed Amber’s cup seeing that her drink is half emptied. She secretly sneaks her arm for the sparkling wine bottle and without Amber noticing it she filled the cup up. She then quickly put the bottle back in place and pretends nothing happened.

 

She couldn’t wipe the smile off her face.

 

As the conversation got more hype the members also gotten high – practically because of the alcohol. They were all being so noisy still talking about the come back and reactions of their fans.

 

“OMG VIC IS SO Y LOOK AT HER BODY!” Victoria acted out; she was jumping up and down fanning herself being all excited trying to act how her fans would be like. The rest of the members were laughing so hard.

 

“Stop complimenting yourself.” Luna reaches her arms out pulling the overly excited leader down.

 

The party was slowly dying down as Sulli already drifted off to dreamland on the couch. Luna was also getting tired, her eyes couldn’t even open wide but her smile was still there.

 

“Amber get me water.” Krystal whined and the drunken obedient Llama of course will listen – that’s what happens when she drinks. But at the same time she is always obedient when it comes to her Princess requests.

 

Amber nodded her head, her cheeks are flushed bright pink and she wobbling walks to the kitchen. Amber couldn’t remember drinking much, she even told herself and everyone that she’ll be only drinking one cup. But strangely her cup never emptied. She finds it weird but at the same time she didn’t think too much as about it.

 

Krystal was smart enough to stop herself from getting real drunk. Her face was also pinkish like the rest of the members and burning but her brain is functioning clearly. She chuckled seeing how Amber walks to the kitchen wobbly. She then looks over at Luna, the girl already fell asleep on the couch releasing loud snoring sounds. Her eyes then avert to the leader, Victoria had her head resting on the couch and she was mumbling some Chinese words that Krystal doesn’t even understand.

 

Krystal also got up from the couch when her feet got on the solid ground; like the alcohol shot up her brain she then felt the dizziness. She blinked her eyes a few times to get her vision clear before walking to the kitchen wobbly. 

 

Amber was facing the kitchen bench having trouble to find a cup. She was just standing there still like an idiot until Krystal came latching her body onto Amber’s back. She tightens her arms around the waist and rests her head on the comfortable back.

 

“Krys…I can’t find… the…cups.” Amber stuttered. It was amazing how Amber was still able to tell it’s her Princess without even looking.

 

“How do you know it’s me?” Krystal smiled feeling giddy.

 

“You think I wouldn’t know how your feels like on my back?” Amber chuckled and this time she didn’t stutter at all – it just came out naturally.

 

“YAH! You !” Krystal raises her head away from Amber’s back and smacked her shoulder. Her face flushed redder at the comment made.

 

Amber turned around with a wide grin on her face. She also wraps her arms around Krystal’s neck pulling out a stupid grin like she has forgotten what she said already. Krystal was staring at the girl in front; she bit her bottom lip before letting the words out.

 

“Kiss me.” She commanded. She knew Amber will obey knowing that she had alcohol.

 

“Roger that.” Amber replied before inching forward and crashing her lips like she was told.

 

Krystal felt those soft lips on hers – moving and them in a needy way. The young one won’t deny she had imagined what it feels like to have those touching hers. Now that it’s happening she must say it felt really nice.

 

“Carry me to the bedroom.” Krystal whispered when the lips parted.

 

In one scoop Amber carried Krystal in bridal style as she walks towards her room and placed the girl on the bed.

 

“Kiss me again.” Krystal command and Amber obeys latching her lips onto her again. The kiss was getting sloppy and Amber was feeling heavy. When Amber’s lips travel lower to Krystal’s neck and she paused on the spot Krystal finally opened her eyes looking down. She found Amber closed her eyes sleeping soundly on her chest.

 

Krystal sighed and chuckled.

 

 

 

The next day everyone had a bad headache except for Krystal who didn’t even drink that much. Everyone gathered at the breakfast table eating congee that the leader made.

 

“My head hurts.” Luna groaned.

 

They wouldn’t have thought their little snack and drinking party turned out all of them getting drunk.

 

“How did I even get to my room last night?” Amber questioned finding it strange how she was the only one in her room while the rest was drunk at the living room.

 

“You mean you don’t remember?” Krystal said in a calm voice like she knows everything.

 

“I…didn’t do anything embarrassing right?” Amber paused with a frightening expression. Hearing from her friends before the girl was afraid she did something embarrassing in front of her members.

 

“Not really…” Krystal replied, still as calm as usual and Amber quickly felt relief. “Just being touchy, touching everyone, my and trying to kiss me.” Krystal continued making Amber drops her spoon making a loud clinging noise.

 

“I…I…did that?” Amber widens her eyes.

 

The playful Sulli who was still half awakened is now fully awake. A smirk pasted on her face and decides to play a prank on her hyung.

 

“You did and you were trying kiss Victoria unnie too.” Sulli added and it frightens Amber more.

 

“Yeah but before your lips touched mine I slapped your face away.” Victoria said in a serious tone and all of a sudden Amber felt a pain on her face like it really did happened last night. She was beginning to believe the words coming out from her members.

 

“But it was no use because your hand then squeezed Soojung’s .” Luna joined in trying so hard not to laugh.

 

Krystal widens her eyes glaring at Luna and Luna stuck her tongue out when Amber rolls her eyes to the young girl. Amber swallowed her dried throat and stared at Krystal unbelievably.

 

“I’m….” Amber stuttered she was too surprised by her own stupid actions to finish the sentence off.

 

“Look its fine. You were drunk.” Krystal sighed like she forgave Amber already.

 

“Sorry…” Amber mumbled softly and lowered her head continuing to eat her congee. While her head is low the rest of the member exchange smile and trying to hold in their laughter.

 

But no one knew what actually happened last night except for Krystal Jung.

 

----

A/N: Chatting on Twitter and a random idea popped up in the convo that leads to an one-shot.

Talk to me more and maybe I get more ideas for one-shots :DDDD