She Annoys Me

Love Collection

 

I was having a beautiful dream when I felt a tongue my cheek and that’s when I woke up realizing it was Jack Jack. I push myself up from the bed and carried Jack Jack in my embrace. Seeing the round eyes, Jack Jack never fails to put a smile on me no matter how tough I was feeling. I ran my fingers through the soft fur of Jack Jack and she respond back with a comfortable lovely face.

 

Hugging Jack Jack, I carried her outside giving her some morning breakfast. Walking pass the corner where Jack Jack and Princess sleeps, I saw Princess still lazily lying down on the comfy couch that Amber brought. I continue to walk pass ignoring Princess. I admit, I love Jack Jack more because Princess just reminds me someone that I don’t particular like, it’s just the name though.

 

I grabbed the two bowls – the baby blue one is Jack Jack’s and the baby pink one is Princess’. Amber especially brought them and looking at the selected colors I know she didn’t choose them. I didn’t need to ask to know who selected them. I poured each bowl some dog biscuits, the biscuits that Jack Jack loves the most. I grab the baby blue bowl and place it on the floor then let Jack Jack have her morning breakfast. I then grab the pink bowl and casually place it in front of Princess letting her eat it whenever she feels hungry.  

 

While the two doggies are busy with the food like usual I went to the bathroom to wash myself.

 

It’s been awhile since Jack Jack and Princess are living with me and so far they didn’t cause any trouble. Except for the times when they miss their owner so much that I had to cut up photos of her and make a collage. And steal her clothes so that they can sniff her scents.

 

I still remember when I first saw them and my eyes immediately glisten to the cuteness. I first saw them through a photo that Amber sent me. She said she brought them for her father who is planning to stay in Korea for half a year. She was afraid her father would be lonely in that rented place whenever she’s busy with her own schedule so she brought them like as if she and Jackie are by his side all the time.

 

But time flies and Mr. Liu had to leave going back to LA. Her dorm does not allow pets and so she asked me to take them in since I adore them so much.

 

I walked out of the shower and I wiped the fogged up mirror to see myself. I took extra time in making myself pretty because today I’m going to see f(x)’s comeback stage with our friends. I’m really excited, I was stalking the SMTown Youtube account waiting for the MV to be uploaded and I felt she has taken my breath away. She just has that charm to affect me like that and I still can’t believe we’re close friends.

 

The very first time I laid my eyes on her she has captivated me. Her face and her personality were just everything that I needed. There were times I tried hinting something to her but I guess she’s too dense to understand. But it’s alright as long as I’m by her side.

 

After applying all my beauty lotions I walk out of the bathroom with only a towel wrapping my body. I rampage my wardrobe taking a long time to decide what I should wear. I want her to compliment me, her eyes on me and not on someone else. In the end I just selected something simple yet stylish at the same time, something that goes well with her new song.

 

Getting the clothing done I sat in front of my dressing table and began putting my makeup on – just simple and natural. When the makeup was done and hair was done I stood up to put the clothes I’ve selected to wear. Pulling the towel away and dropping it on the bed, out of habit I checked my body. I twist left and right discovering that I’ve gained a little weight. My used to be toned abs have gone a little invisible. I sighed putting a mental note that I need to start hitting the gym again. Not wanting to see my out of shape body I quickly put my clothes on. Putting on a cap and one last fix on the hair I left my room. Before leaving the house I cuddle Jack Jack one last time.

 

Outside I meet up with Fei and Min as the two has the visitor pass so that I can enter the backstage. There was already a long line lining up at the door. Many of them were f(x)’s fans coming from different countries supporting the girls’ comeback stage. A sudden smile spread across my face when I didn’t need to line up at that long line and could just walk in.

 

We sat within the bunch of f(x)’s fans trying to blend in. We want to give the girl a surprise. Soon the audience area is filled with fans from different fandom witnessing their idol going through the rehearsal.

 

We were just chatting and ignoring the stares from the fans. Then it was announce that f(x) is up that grabbed our attention. I quickly stop the chattering and turn to face the stage. All five of the members walk up on the stage in their casual clothes and my eyes immediately lay on one particular member. I heard scream and shouts of the fans and it someone made me want to scream her name too.

 

They were talking amongst themselves and to the staffs, probably doing some checkup. Then she waved to the audience and my lips just curve upwards seeing that cute smile. They had two rehearsals, one with the song played and they just danced and one singing the live. My eyes never left that particular figure. Even though she has no makeup and normal clothes it doesn’t stop her from shinning on stage.

 

But my eyes grew red seeing that little intimate action between the two. I don’t know what’s happening between the two but they are being touchy with each other all of a sudden. I heard the fans not far away screaming in madness and one of them were holding up the couple name sign.

 

I really hate seeing that word and if I could I would go up and rip that sign in half. But of course I can’t do that, I have an image to maintain. I was still at my little cursing world when I felt Min pulling me up. That was when I notice they were off the stage. I followed the two idols down to the backstage and into f(x)’s waiting room.

 

We saw the girls already dressed up in their Jet’s performance clothes. A sudden joy light up within me when I saw Amber sitting on the couch playing with her phone but then it drops when my eyes move to the side seeing HER. They were sitting very close, body touching and she lean herself forward. Their eyes were glued on the little screen and giggling whatever they are looking at.

 

Fei was the first to approach them and that was when they finally acknowledge our existences. I was happily greeting them then our eyes meet and we just ignore the greeting. People might not notice but the two of us are fully aware what’s happening between us. It was too obvious that words are not needed.

 

We chatted for a bit and took some photos together, just the four of us before it was time to head back out. Before leaving the room I turn around looking at her one last time. And I saw them together, facing face-to-face, and her hand was somewhat fixing her short hair. Amber has this smile on her face that I have never seen. Just when I was about to leave I saw her giving me a victory smirk.

 

Damn! That girl annoys me.

------

A/N: We all know who POV is this right? Good, because I don't want the name being mention. I don't know why but I suddenly have the urge to write this pointless one-shot.